Name a more evil person

Name a more evil person.

He's definitely a sociopath. I probably wouldn't call him evil, but he's as close to evil as a YouTube celebrity gets.

>DUDE DISCUSS THIS GUY THATS TOTALLY NOT ME

Fuck off onion you piece of shit

How is he evil exactly?

As far as I'm aware he hasn't done anything particularly evil. All he does is share edgy opinions to get views from retards like you.

Obligatory response of "define evil".

Moral relativism is a meme

COROL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE AN EVEN BIGGER FAGGOT NOW!

Le emotionally unstable verified suicidal YouTubers told me to hate him. Their fanboys follow the leader.

I haven't followed youtube "drama" since 2009 what is happening?

This guy is a cuck

The jedi IMO.

How dare you Carl will never look like this fuck!

>He's definitely a sociopath. I probably wouldn't call him evil, but he's as close to evil as a YouTube celebrity gets.
why

He's just a horrible person with edgy faggot opinions on everything.

He has a forum where young cunny write his name on their bodies and take pictures.

He actually has a forum where he gets underage girls to take photos of their bodies and send it to him

whoa, im totally a fan of onision he is hot.
you guys should look me up on onision.net
its thee hottest place to be on the internet!

He has to be the most punchable faggot on Youtube ever. It never seizes to amaze me on how much of a smug cunt he is.

He fucking ruined a plot point from Orange Is the New Black for me, thats when I knew his evil.

He filmed his gf having a seizure and uploaded it for clicks. He also faked his wife having a miscarriage for the same reason.

>sociopath
>disregards morality and has no concern for other people
>not evil

you wot m8

remember, the address is onision.net sign up now!

I thought he was based Chandler Riggs too from the thumbnail. Hmmm why aren't people telling this guy he needs a haircut?

He's a literal cuck now. His first wife was qt as fuck and thankfully she left his ass and he emotionally broke his second wife. His only fanbase now is ex hot topic kids that suffer from personality disorder, just like him.

Stop following e-celebs

Literal who?

stop getting fucked in the ass in prison for being a degenerate manchild

This guy is still a thing? I swear he was being called "evil" and shit way back in 2008/2009 when I first heard of the guy.

Hey man.... You know that's not actually varg posting that right?

wtf i love onison now

>stop getting fucked in the ass
I wish I was. Even if it hurts it's hot.

I honestly cant keep up with all these no marks and Sup Forumss obsession with them. Who is this now and why should i care?

who cares about this faggot

>>>/Youtube comment section/

apparently 28 people here

half the posts are people shitting on OP for making this thread you imbecile

i take it back
he is a boring