Why are Europoors so easily triggered by limes? Are limes considered some kind of luxury food there?

Why are Europoors so easily triggered by limes? Are limes considered some kind of luxury food there?

Other urls found in this thread:

ah.nl/producten/product/wi129993/ah-zoete-kleine-appeltjes
ah.nl/producten/product/wi231211/ah-limoen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not luxury but still expensive and it's stupid to buy that much when you're on a budget

They are 10 cents each.

they 're mostly imported here, they cost like 6€/kg

:DDDDDD

>Why are Europoors so easily triggered by limes?
What the fuck are you even talking about?

They're a stapple for us like 20 US cents for a kilo

Why do Americans always ask stupid questions

have you never seen op pic here or on /ck/? Euros come out the woodworks to mock GP for buying "expensive" items like limes and kale.

Ameripoors projecting their fear of vegetables and fruits

why is it hard to understand that non local products are more expensive ? how much do you pay for a decent bottle of wine ?

$8

Kill thyself

local or imported ?

Dutch people dont eat limes. And we eat lots of kale.

Limes are good doe.

5,50 here, didn't know they were so expensive.

Limes unironically come with instructions here.

Jesus, how can i enter in the lime exportation business?
This shit grow like nigger in a welfare state over here.

A bottle of a good Perrin family Bordeaux I can purchase (unit price) $65 a bottle and resell at $350 if I purchase a case from my distributor.
Also limes are dirt cheap in America.

t. bar manager

Its 60 euro cents a piece here.

EU tariffs perhaps?

Is avocado export profitable?
Those fucking trees keep my small farm filled with rotten shit. They are almost worthless over here.

$1 a piece in NYC.

So for every lime here you could buy more than 3 kg in Mexico.

Lel, market sell it for $0,30 U$ a kilo. And no one buy because everyone has trees of it in their homes. (except cuck who live in commie blocks)

Relatively pricy, but ofc not luxury tier.

I had a Martin Codax for 70$ in NY in a restaurant.

It's not that profitable, even with an FTA with Europe we don't export those there, tho arguably it might be because it's more profitable to sell those in the US. Limes and avocados are for us like ketchup is for Americans or mayonaise for Euros and we still have enough capacity to keep prices low for internal consumption (tho the avocado craze in the US has driven prices up) so this isn't like an unexploited gold mine.

Also I'm not so sure exporting avocados from brazil would be such a good idea, we export Hass avocados because they can handle the shipping even if they're inferior in taste to thin skinned varieties which we only consume locally. That's with the US practically next door. You can't have avocados stting too long and you turn them to shit of you freeze them, although I guess you could export guacamole.

I was reading the papers from the ministry of foreign affairs from Europe.
Looks like they are buying everything that grow easily in Brazil. I think i will drop the IT and come back to my family farm.

I never ate Guacamole in my life. Not sure if it would be a hit here lol.

Pretty much. Year round cheap fruits and vegetables is one of the few perks of living in a tropical country.

Who the hell needs so many limes?

Hum, i see.
I only have avocado trees of the thin skin. The other is complete shit.

Also, how Mexico consume their avocados?
Here we eat with sugar and lime/orange juice.

One who likes salsas, cocktails and thai soups?

Hans, you are embarrassing yourself...

Never drink one of those? They are extremely popular here in brazil (and in the rest of alcoholic world)

Dude, that's like two days worth for a Mexican.

Not sure man, Americans do seem to like it which is weird for something that's a healthy vegetable. It is fatty tho.

Certainly not with sugar, usually just natural as a spread or cubed in soup, guacamole is obviously also very popular.

You need to try it.
The acid break the fat and the sugar neutralize part of the acidity of the lime.

BTW, i don't even know what guacamole is. lol

Delicious

nah they're 4$/kg or something
no shit that we don't eat limes like apples but it's not like people think that they're from another planet

There's literaly nothing a lime can do that a lemon can't do better.

Guacamole is mashed avocados with lime and much of the same ingredients as Mexican salsa, there's many variations. We take a lot of pride in it, avocadoes originated here.

I see, turns out we just stole your recipe and forget the original name.

It's cool man, it'd be ridiculous for us to claim everything that originated in Mexico as Mexican food, tomatoes or chocolate for instance. But we've been working those ingredients for centuries so Mexicans know a thing or two about how to use them.

In NYC where most things are expensive you can get like 10 or 12 for $2

>Limes unironically come with instructions here.
You're joking right?

who care about limes, they are like 0,3euro for piece

but avocado is kinda expensive..1.5euro for piece

>I never ate Guacamole in my life. Not sure if it would be a hit here lol
It's tasty if made right. It has salt and lime juice in it so proportions are important.

>It is fatty tho.
It's good fat though and has 6 g of protein.

No. Just compare the desription of apples (we have lots of different kinds)
ah.nl/producten/product/wi129993/ah-zoete-kleine-appeltjes

>Royal gala, a small round apple is a color mutant of the gala apple. It has a orange red glow and a yellow background. The royal gala comes from new zealand.

To limes (lime = limoen. Lemon = citroen)
ah.nl/producten/product/wi231211/ah-limoen

>Limes have an aromatic, fresh sour flavour. Lime juice gives fish and chicken dishes a fresh flavour. Also tasty in fruit salades or in cocktails.
>use the fruit like a lemon. You can half it an squeeze it.
>Use the aromatic skin: finely rasped for the perfect flavour maker for cake dough or curry sauce.
>The juice can prevent coloring of cut fruits like banan, apple, pear and avocado.

Lol $30 a week is more than enough for food, wtf is this dumb picture

Taste like a lime?

A rich cunt who shops at rich cunt places

You should start a lime farm they're easy as fuck to produce

What she posted would cost like $10. I don't know where she went to but people living on $30 a week probably don't go there.

I'm only triggered by corn syrup and peanut butter.

it's important, though, you one could swallow the plastic toy inside by accident

That many lines will last me half a week if not 3 days. Guacamole/Salsa and vodka drinks alone I could burn through them in 1 day.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a poor country like Germany

Probably ly something more expensive than whole foods. Rice and beans are cheap as fuck most places.

avocado is green gold right now it seems, thanks to a massive increase in demand in Europe

Right? I make $30 every 50min or something

What a faggot lol (p.s. Don't fuck with us pls)

Limes need sum.
Also, land is extremely expensive in western europe. Even with good crops, you will work your entire life to pay for it.

Caipirinha uma delicia irl

Illegally import them as an avacado/lime baron and check extradition laws in the countries you're importing. Nearly every time white collar crime is just a heavy fine with little (easy) jail time. And that's jail, not prison.

Have you tried Caipirinha using Pisco?
Una delicia!

Why Americans always see an south American like a criminal?
Dude, just stop.

the reason they're expensive is because they don't grow here

Alright your market share loss.

It won't last tho, it's pretty much a fad for you guys. Americans are changing their habits when it comes to Mexican food staples but it should go slowly enough we can adapt.

switzerland level of expensiveness is retarded though
t. lived in geneva for a year

It's called pisco sour. And I honestly prefer caipirinha

Both are pretty good tbqh

Here in norway we pay 2.5USD for one avocado. If its a "nicer brand", which means bigger and actually proper colored avocado its more like 3-3.5.
Lime is about 7usd/kg.