>starts hallucinating pink unicorns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmIsNpDimQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>characters eat shrooms
>ends up being one of the best episodes in the series

Can you please post more of these funny pepes

>character smokes weed
>show character's POV hallucinating and tripping fucking balls with imaginary people coming out of thin air to make quips about it being "some good shit"

that never ever happens. weed lmao 420 faggot

>character smokes raisins
>goes missing for 4 days

I really wish I could smoke right now

>mfw the shrooms episode of the new season in Xfiles
earlier that same week Elementary also had a shrooms episode which was much more well-done

>character smokes shrooms
>goes blind

>character smokes opium
>gets laid by 3+ asian women on a boat

>I eat cheesburgers
>I wear a t-shirt with a cheeseburger on it because I feel the world needs to know I eat cheeseburgers

dumb frogstoners

false equivalency

People who drink beer and coffee sometimes do wear shirts that advertise the fact that they like to drink beer, or coffee. The coffee ones usually some quip highlighting their absolute addiction to the stuff and being unable to function without it, the beer shirt something funny that happens while drunk.

No not everyone who drinks beer or coffee wears shit like that, but neither does everyone who smokes weed wear potleaf tshirts and rasta hats.

cheeseburgers don't let you achieve higher level abstract thinking

Do bar shirts count? If so then I do this.

>character smokes weed
>starts being all philosophical instead of just laughing randomly and staring to space

>character inhales a wee bit of marijuana smoke from passing blacks
>I HOPE YOU LIKE JAMMIN TOO

It's kind of the same.. I mean do you wear shirts of restaurants that don't serve alcohol too?

Mind you, I don't see a problem with wearing a shirt that highlights a hobby of yours or a place you like to go.

People wear band tshirts, tshirts with star wars references on them, video game tshirts whatever. Okay we get it you like those things.

If you don't like those things it makes it easier to avoid people who do like them if they advertise I guess.

But, yeah, you need to see it for what it is. Bar shirts are most likely advertising the fact that you like to get drunk at that bar.

neither do they turn you into a drooling retard

>tfw psychedelics have made everything so abstract that nothing feels real anymore

I'm sorry you smoked too much weed user

Your mother turns into a drooling retard at the sight of BBC, t b h.

~2005: obnoxious stoners as depicted in OP image were a cancer
~2010: obnoxious anti-stoners constantly posting images like the OP image were a cancer
~2015: both camps have mostly receded except a few overzealous fags

What does happen when you take shrooms?

You just relax a bit.

>image.jpg

It's kinda like dreaming while you're awake.

>characters do drugs
>it's supposed to be a fun scene that makes them likeable
Am I the only person who thinks that doing drugs is bad. What the fuck

sperg

>confirmed for not having done shrooms before

>Character tries drugs
>White Rabbit starts playing

things get kinda wobbly and you misinterpret stimuli but you don't straight up see and hear shit that's not there. and that's without touching on the mindfuckiness

>ends up being the best OST of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=DmIsNpDimQ0

>Character drinks one marijuana
>Trips balls, world flips upside down, colors shifting, gnomes dancing around, meaning of life explained

examples? not counting explicitly stoner movies, most potsmokers don't even like those movies

Comfy

>character eats shrooms
>meets half man and half machine
>on the cover of the magazine
>sasquatch is his daddy
>and his gonna protect him

>Character injects pot needles
>Dies

>character acting drunk

Your thoughts go in circles never reaching a conclusion, and feel scattered all over the place. You feel a bit confused but a lot happy, except you might have some upset stomach, but never really enough to throw up. Colors are brighter, sounds sound "deeper" and seem like they pulse in and out of phase a lot (in fact bright colored objects can appear to have their color intensity pulse too, in time with the music phasing in and out), patterned objects or textured objects will appear to move/breathe in waving rhythmic fashion, text appears to wobble and wave around Think about someone spelling out words in a bowl of chicken noodle soup using the noodles as letters, then disturb the soup, that's what text does on psychedelics. Time dilation, what feels like hours is actually only minutes in reality, moving objects leave blurry trails behind them like life is in 24 frames per second. The entire world feels like a circus for your amusement and you can't wipe the smile off your face....

unless you get paranoid and freak out, then it puts an entirely different spin on the experience and I guess you think you're dying. I've never had a bad trip though on shrooms.

Acid once, I had an entire vial spill in my mouth and time kept STOPPING but aside from that.. good times.

The Acid scene in Taking Woodstock is relatively accurate, really, aside from the "where are my arms" shit, the way it makes the inside of the van look more well lit, and patterned things start moving almost like they're a flowing liquid, and the way it changes the music are all pretty accurate.

It's kinda lame but just like everything on tv drugs are treated like the parody version of themselves.

Character smokes one Marijuana hit, make him act like total burnout. Character eats mushrooms, make the hallucinations out to be like 10 hits of acid.

out of the whole ~10 hour experience when I did them about 10 minutes was something like you'd expect from movies and the rest was wandering around the house feeling extremely hot and agitated, trying to figure out what music would help me relax. I did eat way too many because I'm an idiot though

>person does one line of coke
>acts like Tony Montana in scarface after doing a mountain of it.

Kind of like wearing a Grasshopper or Bulldog shirt I guess.

did shroom yesterday with a qt and it was quite funn, you summed it well, it's quite heavy tho, like the high come fast and strong.

and yea the acid scene in woodsotck is amazing and one of the best take on the subject i agree 100%

I did 2 or 3 lines of coke a couple times and it was not that great but then again maybe it was just shitty

Not that guy but I've snorted a fair bit of coke on nights out and its not as good as its made out to be much prefer ecstasy.

I used to do acid a lot. Shrooms not as much, though shrooms were the first illegal drug I ever tried (even before DUDE WEED), I did them once. Then tried dosing, then a few more times dosing, then smoking DUDE WEED, then I got into a phase where I went to raves every weekend, tripping or rolling most the time.

Then I had to make some changes in life and acid became hard to find, so I just didn't do it anymore (it's been like 16 years now), and did shrooms a few times since.

I'd do acid again if I knew it was real and not nbome though, and I had good company. I miss doing psychs with qts. One of my fondest memories was tripping balls all weekend at a goa party in the woods, spending a lot of time with this qt blonde from Germany, fucking in her tent and tripping balls, all while Goa Gil played a set for over 24 hours straight. We found a small clearing filled with white Trillium flowers and she just had to lay down and fuck right there. It was quite a ways away from the party but you could still feel the pulse of the psytrance bass in the earth.

It was beautiful.

I fucking love Clone High

i did some coke too, and one time i had a really really good one, and it was the best thing ever, almost fell for it and bought more the next day because how good it was. but i didnt.

so yeah +90% coke is the bomb.

sounds awesome indeed. you sound british.

me is started with dude weed, still a good smoker, then rave i was a lot into techno, i still am and all the stuff and coke. but shrooms very rarely for me, i did lsd and i was cool, and shrooms about 4 time, always good fun.

im going to bali in about 5 month, frist time in asia its gonna be nice, one of my finest bro got a house over there

>scene just shows the character tripping out and doesn't show their POV
Literally the best way to do it

>british

nope, I'm a burger, I was in the Seattle area at the time. This was a German UW student. A beautiful hippie girl, though she had small tits. I'd hung out with her at other parties that year, but that weekend with her was the last time I saw her. Makes me sad now that nothing further happened with her, like an actual relationship.

Never done coke. I've done meth once when I was really drunk, never again, wasn't impressed but at the same time felt a nagging compulsion that I should do more. Scary.

Psychedelics were always more my thing. Ecstasy is okay but after the first time which is fucking amazing it stops being so good each time you do it never recaptures the first.

But LSD and Shrooms? every time is different, and there are trips I had that so outstripped the first time I tried it that they made me wonder if the first time I tried it I got bunk because all it made me do is see walls breathe and get lost in a bowling alley parking lot and made me replay the same deftones song over and over while driving my car loaded with people even more wasted than me at the time (they kept asking for more deftones... .. they were baked, frying, and drunk. I was ONLY frying, so I was the most sober)

I'd do them again if I had the right company. But I'm old now so I'm supposed to be over that shit. I'm supposed to go to work, pay my taxes, and go home and be quiet and watch TV. I'm not even supposed to be on Sup Forums anymore.

Nah, show their POV, but have someone with actual experience make the scene. Ang Lee did a good job in taking woodstock, he had to have done acid before in his past.

You must be eating some shitty burgers then

I would wear a t-shirt proclaiming my love of cheeseburgers.

what to watch

took some 4acodmt and feel quite body load atm