B-b-b-but... not voting is apathy... r-right?

B-b-b-but... not voting is apathy... r-right?

What if there ARE political parties that I feel represent me?
I can understand not voting in rigged systems like FPTP, and I can understand not voting if the most viable opposition is controlled opposition.
How's the situation in the Netherlands?

Not voting will not change anything in your favor, so it's functionally as good as apathy. Screaming in a politician's ear is screaming in a politician's ear. I'm not saying to vote if you feel unrepresented (although no rep will represent you perfectly), but sitting on your ass and acting like you're radical and enacting change. You can actually contact your representatives if you really care, although I wouldn't recommend screaming in their ears.

Goddamn, I hope this gets spread around to young liberals.

That woman was very stupid when she said that, and I hope she got better. Voting is most definitely a process in which your voice matters. If your vote is counted, it counts.

>screaming in politician's ear

lol no
if you don't vote the politicians are more than happy to pretend as if you don't exist

You mean like #BernieOrBust or however that hashtag goes? It was a good start, I think, and necessary to combat the #NeverTrump fags.

Neither will voting.

>he still thinks the game isn't rigged
lol

This is fucking retarded. Politicians don't care about high vote counts unless if it makes them look good.

If everyone who didn't vote in the 2012 election voted for one third party instead, both the GOP and the democrats would have been BTFO

If there's a chance it's not, it'd be better to vote.

what a fucking dummy.

Actually, that would be revolution. What a non-voter does is let others decide for them, yet claim a snotty moral highground.

Not voting is the most idiotic thing you could do, as your non-vote will be considered an automatic vote for whomever archived the majority that election.

Vote, and even if no real candidates are acceptable to you, vote for a joke one. Vote for Vermin Surpreme, the high mage. Vote for Darth Vader. Vote for a midget in a Hitler uniform, anything to show the political class on how their Harvard educated lifetime politican could get outvoted by a hobo with a rubber boot on his head.

Vote is the only feedback the politicans have, and its idiocy to stay silent in hope they manage to self-contemplate

>Wendy McElroy (born 1951) is a Canadian individualist anarchist and individualist feminist

Women
>Do nothing but sit at home for hundreds of thousands of years
>Suddenly demand an equal share in everything men built, including voting rights
>Actually we don't feel like voting now lol

>Do nothing, that'll show the people in charge!

You guys act like my vote matters and it simply doesn't. Statistically, in my state, my vote will never, ever matter. Not in my lifetime. I don't live in a swingstate where my vote has power, I live in a landslide state where my vote doesn't matter.

You can say all of this horse shit about voting for joke candidates but it's a waste of my time and my day to do that. I refuse to vote because the voting system is currently a waste of my time. Even if my vote matters, I have so little control over the actions of the president and the government that there's absolutely no point in voting for anyone.

You act like women are the only ones that don't vote.

kek

I don't use social media and I don't smugly tell others not to vote. I just don't vote because the electoral college system ensures that my vote doesn't mean shit.

Spread it everywhere you can with a #BernieOrBust or similar hashtag.

>not voting won't change anything, hurr

If there's not enough people voting, elections aren't valid, morons.

Stay well and cucked. You can't even imagine being free, can you? You've been a slave all your life.

I competely agree. She should convince more women to think like this.