Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI
youtu.be/df1bKDdZLNw
youtu.be/Umyy4arPAoI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samotherium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, That's shifting from the red pill to being plain delusional

Boats don't go behind the curve

I keep trying to understand how anybody can actually believe this from a scientific point of view and I'm just utterly lost every time

Even if you ignore science, its just too fucking big to coverup. Flying across any ocean at all is enough to disprove it.

Not falling for the jewish lies about evolution is redpill. Believing in premedieval science is cuckery.

How is Darwinism a july? Aren't hereditary traits and adaptability through mutation prove of evolution in of itself?

There has never been an observed beneficial mutation. Mutations always result in a loss of information. Just because you don't have hands and you can't be placed in handcuffs, it doesn't mean it's a superior adaption. Same with sickle cell anemia and malaria and so on.
Inheritable traits shows that micro-evolution happens, not macro-evolution. For example, you can get different breeds of dog, but you will never get a polar bear out of a dog.
I'm half-asleep, but if you wanna read more and draw your own conclusions, definitely do it. Not only is it amusing (since evolution is the only viable alternate to there been a superior being watching us), but its good to learn how much bullshit there really is in the world, helps with the bigger redpills, like that we're literally slaves to the banker class.

inb4 spherecucks storm the thread

>micro evolution somehow doesn't eventually equal macro evolution
holy shit i don't know how people can be this stupid

>I saw my bull's penis grow to 9 inches long. It must eventually grow to 9 feet long.
dis is wat u sound liek

that's not even evolution

It's a crude metaphor, but it is effective. Of course, the biggest proof that evolution is false is the fact that the citizens of Canada are still living.

Let's accept the flat-earth theory.

What's the centroid of the flat-earth? In the picture you have there it's the north pole. If I take a plane that flies at 600 km/h and fly from the tip of chile (Carlos Ibanez del Campos airport) to Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport in 15 hours and 50 minutes, how do you explain it? warped space time around the pole or some shit? Isn't a spherical model an easier answer to that problem? Or do you believe that you cannot fly a plane at 600 km/h between punto arenas and sydney in 16 hours?

I prefer hollow earth because it's a cooler concept

Both are retarded though

Many spy UAV pilots (like my uncle) fly near the earths atmosphere, and they see a pure curve

My nigga

It's so good

I want to explore the magical inner-lands full of beautiful aryan high-technology

But I know it's all bullshit, Earth is a regular rocky planet with an abnormally large moon

proud of our moon
maybe she's hollow
I wanna get all up in that moon
let me find out

there aren't even airplanes, they are just really fast cars. the 'windows' are just tv screens that play cartoons of clouds and shit so you think you're flying

look at pic related. if this "airplane" can fly, why the fuck does it have wheels?

top tier reply , 10/10. canadians are the cancer of this board.

i want to see the intermediary fossils that prove evolution over very large periods of time. i want to see the giraffe's ancestor. did it have a shorter neck or shorter legs? was it spotted? give proof please and i'll believe in your retarded jewish "scientific" theory (it's only a theory, as it hasn't been proven 100%, and probably never will). there are gaps in evolution that are yet to be filled. big gaps

how with a flat earth can you see both stars and the sun and have different time zones because the light is moving and a difference in northern and southern hemisphere light levels?

the solstices are inverted day/night if your in southern hemisphere vs northern. your ghey little pic doesnt resolve that OP. your like it goes in a circle and even though its bright as fuck only about 1/4 the planet gets light at 1 time but you dont explain the solstices

>the illuminati has the resources to convince the world we're living on a globe but not the resources to stop people talking about it on an anime website

bait

Very obvious you dont understand the process behind evolution. Please educate yourself.

Somewhere a flat earther has convinced himself of this however

I'm not sure what the word for what they do is, but the basic premise is that it is hard to disprove their claims. They feel no need to prove their claims. They make a claim an it's up to you to disprove it.

I don't think many of them believe it today. I think they're essentially trying to promote critical thinking in an obtuse way.

This is the best debunkng I've seen yet. I even made some quality paint images.

Why can the people in australia not see the sun in that image?

HEY GLOBE KEKS

IF the world isn't flat how come there are NO straight flights anywhere on the southern hemisphere?

Find me ONE flight right now that goes straight to either South Africa/Aus/South America

I'll be waiting.

>Flying near the earths atmosphere with a UAV
>All Drones have propeller propulsion and have a ceiling of ~12000 meters

Right..

>B-but my U-uncle flies a very rare jet powered UAV

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI

Later fags

> If I take a plane that flies at 600 km/h and fly from the tip of chile (Carlos Ibanez del Campos airport) to Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport in 15 hours and 50 minutes, how do you explain it?

Find me one example of a plane doing this

Flight time from London is artificially enlenghtend by various factors like flying slower/flying in a curve\ faking radar data available to everyone but jews

>flat earth map
>iphone screenshot
>finald redpill

>never get a polar bear out of a dog

They're different species, no shit.

Science doesn't claim dogs evolve into bears, retard.

youtu.be/df1bKDdZLNw

See what I mean. This is the official line too. And it's hard to disprove. The London-Sydney flight goes via the ME or east asia. So while you know the truth as a result of common sense and a basic understanding of maths, it is hard to debunk. I'm sure there are other direct flights I could plot. But who can be arsed.

The difference is no greater than monkey->human

see

but then see

Everyone watch this video

What do you mean by that

Stop promoting your video

I'm watching it right now and it's just the schizophrenic ramblings of another idiot on youtube, one in a sea of literally thousands

look at the comments
sad

Kind of amusing you claim all the world's pilots, air trafiic controllers, flight company workers and airport professionals are all in on the conspiracy. One would think there would've been a definitive leak by now.

>le schizophrenia
Okay, dude.

>knowledge
>NO LEDGE
>knowledgeable
>they don't know the ledge of the bull

Sounds pretty schizo to me amigo

If the earth is flat, how come you can see the curvicature of the planet when you're high enough?

Checkmate, atheists

He has videos that explain the bull thing.

youtu.be/Umyy4arPAoI

That's neat but after watching just one I'm already burned out

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samotherium

Here you go

>he doesn't know of hidden meanings that the english language has encoded in its everyday words

full plebian fashionable redpill drone

Suit yourself. Point is, the flat earth is a psyop with esoteric meaning behind it.

Why do I keep expecting things from the Netherlands

You shouldn't

Only expect things from family and from yourself

This is what happens when faggots overdose on redpills
Fix yourself user

Yeah OK you fucking weirdo

Be nice to our friend in the Netherlands.