JOSE MOURINHO claims Antonio Conte won the title playing “defensive football”

>JOSE MOURINHO claims Antonio Conte won the title playing “defensive football”.

>And the Manchester United boss says he would not resort to Chelsea’s ways just to be crowned champions.

is he, dare I say it, mad as a hatter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lz6WrHIcKzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does it look like his face is coming out of the screen

Is he having a laff

talk about this cute webm

The Manager of the Moguls

Did he forgot his UCL title with Inter?

saved. You japs have all the cutest cats

is this an unironically GOAT team?

haha it's funny because united played ultra defensive boring football last season

Defensive football != tactical football

Defensive football lacks bravery, it means working just hard enough to get the bare minimum. It is how cowards and little men play.

Tactical football is about cunning and wisdom, about pacing oneself, about waiting for weakness to appear in your opponent, about heroically fighting for every point.

As Sun Tzu said, "For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

>Defensive football lacks bravery, it means working just hard enough to get the bare minimum. It is how cowards and little men play.
Yeah, but it works

Not really. Sneijder and Milito did all the work

>both deserved a better career

maicon? cambiasso? eto'o?

Conte kicked it off in pre-season with his comment about not wanting to have a 'Mourinho season'.

Ever since then, Mourinho's had it in for him. First he said that he wasn't losing any hair over Conte's comments (a dig over Conte's hair plugs) and now he's trying to discredit the successful season Conte just had.

It's hilarious how fucking petty Mourinho is.

>he wasn't losing any hair over Conte's comment

This is still fucking hilarious

best inter team was pes3 inter tbqhwy

cho an cai cu cac gi vay

>Not really
The team who humiliated the supposed best team in the history of the game wasn't elite? Come on already. Just look at the players on the picture.

>

>First he said that he wasn't losing any hair over Conte's comments
Why is this still so funny?

kys my friend

i am fully erect

Ok, I am sorry. They were really good, but depended too much on Sneijder and Milito (and Maicon and Cambiasso and Zanetti were important too, sorry)

I used the wrong words

They don't have hams in canada?

I thought they were all important. im not sure if you watched the whole season, but there was always a guy who shined in games, it wasn't only milito sneijder and maicon, those were just the best players.

i dont even remember them playing tbdh

>Potencia en el tiro
>99
This was utterly obscene. The goals I scored with him on that game; they were pure filth.

Eto'o was awesome that year. His game against Barca when they were at 10 vs 11 and he had to play left back was epic. The duo Lucio-Samuel was also crazy.

Cause it's mean

Mou is just a sassy teenage bitch

How old are you?

underage gtfo. both barca games, the cup final against roma, the game with lazio fan banter cheering for inter, the milito brace in the finals, all great games.

dont feed hams to your cat u monkey

21. i meant to say it feels like so long ago, i dont remember how good they were etc

You don't get to tell me what to do, Charlie.

And free Quebec.

>Mourinho is the petty one when for some reason Conte spent all summer talking about other clubs and managers

Mou was just responding to him with some savage banter.

Maicon was in GOAT mode in that season, getting past everyone on the flank and always dangerous gong forward (then Bale broke him)
youtube.com/watch?v=lz6WrHIcKzI

Julio Cesar was also incredible, easily a top 3 GK in those years

Eto'o was less flashy than in his Baça days but did some great work, almost playing fullback sometimes.

2010 was so /fa/.

Not the first time he has done that. I think it was Benitez when he shaved his head a while back and said 'my hair will grow back- some people cannot do this'

Such a child.

imagine getting butthurt over that. were you bullied as a kid?

>defending mou's pathetic antics

>le bale meme
he was just bad that season, everything sucked after mou left and milito was perma-injured.

eto'o was good iirc

ill take that as a yes

That wasn't a dig at Benitez.

Is the GOAT Italian team

inter fan here but this team wasn't bad either

he's the greatest manager in chelsea history but yes he is 100% batshit crazy at this point

'no'
Milan had 2 better teams than that. There's also nothing Italian about that team too

He was made fun of for this but Mou was absolutely right here. Conte could see that Mourinho was getting a hard time from the crowd but still decided to run around like a dick when they scored their fourth goal. You'd never see Mou celebrate the 4th goal in a 4-0 win like that. It's disrespectful.

you just know people would be ripping into Jose non-stop if he was on the reverse end of that encounter. he really knows how to booty-blast people and exposes thin skinned bitches

>Built with dirty Belusconi money

NO!

>implying Inter wasn't built the same way

>morratti mafia money

he's just b8ing as usual

ah when milito was the best striker in the world for 2 seasons. i remember when he was shit before, and i remember when he was shit after.

sneijder, milito, and maicon were class that season. milito wasn't given an opportunity, sneijder was robbed for ballondor.

im fuzzy on dates but im assuming it was a year or 2 after valencia knocked out inter in champions league 2-2 away goals. mad how time flies.

Since we're talking about Sneijder, can anyone remember about this phase? I literally can't.

>Since we're talking about Sneijder
>proceeds to talk about Robben

Sorry guys, I forgot to mention that talking about the bald dutch man made me remember about this other bald dutch man.

Is this some attempt at memery?

ironic they were in a final at madrid while real lost to lyon for the millionth time

t.poop after he lost because the grass wasn't to his liking

nodoby can