The new Queen of Sup Forums is almost here!

The new Queen of Sup Forums is almost here!

>this cap
Why

soo f***kin QUIRKY!!! 8^P

Twitter was a mistake. I hope she miscarries.

Is she pregnant?

HAHA LOOK AT HOW QUIRKY I AM

I HOPE MY BABY DOESN'T HAVE DOWN'S SYNDROME JUST BECAUSE I WAITED 25 YEARS PAST MY REPRODUCTIVE PRIME TO REALIZE THAT I EVEN HAD A BIOLOGICAL CLOCK AND THAT IT HAD ALMOST HIT MIDNIGHT

I hope the kid is retarded.

Fake

Since when is Sup Forums full of failed husbandos?

Stop pretending anybody knows who this ratfaced cunt is, she's not famous, she doesn't actually act in anything god damn this meme is shit

>almost exactly a year ago

holy shit was she announcing the conception?

Babies are born in 9 months senpai

I hope the kid is really, REALLY into mom-son incest.

10 you fucking retard.

I'm only here on a Reddit vacay, faggot. tf you doing here fulltime haha

>Stop pretending anybody knows who this ratfaced cunt is
She has nearly 3 million followers on twitter you autist. You might hate her but she's pretty famous in some circles.

Camels have a gestation period of 12-13 months or around 400 days

Women are funny. Get over it.

Sup Forums likes to pretend they aren't videogamers and that they've never seen The Guild

What a disgusting human being.

Why are white people such sub-human animals? They are ALL well-off, so exhibiting this type of behavior cannot be blamed on social conditions. Why the fuck are white people the closest human equivalent to a porcine; secondly, how do we get rid of the white race once and for all?

why do i get the sinking suspicion your white yourself.

The Guild is pretty dated to be honest, but Felicia Day is still everywhere. If only she could network with Hollywood execs as well as she does with sweaty nerds.

This is as a perfect time as any to say eugenics=good. I am a retard and never had an upbringing. No soul should have my fate. I drag the country down.

I'm jewish.

>its a Sup Forums discusses a fake tweet for 200 pages thread

I'm sorry. Please let me, on behalf of both my gender and race (white male) apologize for my crimes. Please tell me if there's anything I can do to help you not feel so oppressed and discriminated against by this unfair patriarchy.

HAHA VAGINAS HOW ORIGINAL

Wait, are these tweets real? I thought they were a parody of how vulgar people have become

She's not wrong though. It would be pretty infuriating to be a young woman on the Internet.

Kekd and checked you glorious bastard

Nine full months, but the clock doesnt start until the period is missed. So on average sex -> baby takes about 9 and 3ish weeks

Well it's true
If you're a female in "nerd culture", your mere existence as a female is an issue
Watch any twitch stream, and if a streamer's girlfriend comes into frame. you'll see dozens of loser nerds type in all caps "GRILL"
Like, she's not even part of the stream, she's just walking into frame of someone else's stream

Underrated post

>just pooped myself
She has something in common with her 80 year old boyfriend then.

I'd rather see a white girl make TMI posts on twitter than be robbed by a nigger or bombed by a sand nigger

I hope the kid is black

>OM NOM NOM NOM NOM I LITERALLY CAN'T EATING BABY FORESKINS

Opinion discarded. Back to your oven, kike.