This was a great episode...

This was a great episode, were Sup Forums autists really so triggered by someone calling Trump orange they can't see that? And you call libs sensitive snowflakes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't seen anyone complain about that line (which was pretty funny) except turbo autists using it as some kind of excuse for why no one liked it.

shut up KEK. Calling Trump Orange is LITERALLY white genocide

A facebook person I know who is a hardcore feminist episode said this was the best episode because of the trump joke.

She just started watching last year and said only straight white males say Dennis is the best character.

I liked the non-musical parts of it. Wasn't that big a fan of the songs though. Seemed like they couldn't fully commit to one idea or the other.

Episode was shit. Didn't care about the social commentary i just absolutely hate musicals

She's just jealous that she'll never get a 5 star man as beautiful as the golden god himself.

I LOVE TO SING AND DANCE!! TRALALALA

why are SJWS flocking to this show now? every person on tumblr loves this show.

this was the only good part of the episode
youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

Rob & crew felt the show needed token SJW writers because it "lacked" in those departments.

With a character like Dennis, I'm surprised she even got this far t b h

But yeah shit taste nonetheless, Dennis is easily the best character

It was okay, definitely not the best and probably one of the weaker episodes, but still miles ahead of Franks Brother and The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell.

Was also happy to see no "Mac is gay" jokes and callback to old jokes, both of which are my two main criticisms with the decline in Sunny.

wouldve been a fine episode if wasnt for all the singning

>musical gimmick
>2017

because of the implication

>that one guy who hates The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell

There are at least 3 of us, user.

They all look older, but Dee looks the same.

im a trump supporter, but he is and always will be an orange meme man

The episode wasn't funny or clever. The jokes were lazy, obvious, and forced. Stop using politics to detract from how terrible the episode was.

It just wasn't funny.

The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell and Franks Brother are miles better. Not sure what you're smoking. Name one joke from this episode that Sunny fans will repeat.

Sup Forums here

watching it right now. well post again with thoughts

IDIOT, SAVAGE IDIOT.

Rob's forehead has gotten noticeably bigger these last few years.

I feel like this episode tried to be too many things at once - a musical episode, a Quantum Leap spoof, a social commentary episode - and as a result none of the ideas were developed properly. It was such a busy episode that there was no room for the characters to act like themselves.

sorry guys but the libtards got their grimy hands on it. now it's a platform for social justice and there will be no more comedy.

My immersion was ruined when Danny devito came out as a Bernie supporter.

>it's a "the whole episode is nothing but references to a movie I and most of this shows audience have never seen" episode

Why do they keep doing this?

Why do you keep being a retarded millenial?

God damn I hated this episode. Why the fuck was the old loser such a big part of it?

Was that episode even based off of a specific movie? I'm pretty sure they were just making fun of 80's ski movies in general.

Very poor start to the season.
Just not funny.
Adding those new writers may have been a huge mistake.

The person who is the most hardcore SJW cunt I know too loves this show as well. I have no idea what makes them love it so much when the first season had episodes making fun of trannies and black people.

Sup Forums btfo

Wtf I hate it's always sunny now

really sucked
why does every episode in this season need some entire song in it?

Calling Trump orange is no different than white people calling blacks niggers.

I'm not a nigger, I don't care

You're still a a stupid neckbeard tho

it was dreadful and so was last season. the fact that sunny of all shows is turning into an SJW magnet is unbelievable. this show isn't dead, it's deader than dead. it's half past dead.

As an omppa lumpa I find this offensive

>buzzword
Millenials are in their 30s dumbass

Usually it's women who age the worst and quickest but Dee literally looks the same now as she did in 2005 while everyone else looks like shit

Well she is a bird so...

I actually liked this one desu. I died when Charlie ate the model tree and tried mimicking Dennis' evil laugh.

I'm pretty SJW by Sup Forums standards and have been a fan of this show since the start

It was definitely different, I kind of liked it. The social commentary was a big turn off, but on a second watch it wasn't that bad. I liked Charlie's singing, but overall, I would have liked to see a more traditional episode.

To me, Always Sunny has always been more about the characters, and I kind of feel this could have been an episode from any other show.

Show her the D.E.N.N.I.S, system and enjoy the triggering

Rob, Glenn and Charlie wrote this episode

>If you don't like something, it's because you don't agree with it's political message

fuck off reddit

im an sjw by Sup Forums standards and this episode was terrible. i dont think i laughed once and i was near blackout drunk which is my favorite state of consciousnesses to watch sunny in

Nailed it.
It wasn't too biased, but it was just awkward and not that funny. I laughed at a couple things. It's in the bottom 5, probably, but it doesn't ruin the show for me.

Felt a lot like Community desu. Not in a good way.