10 years ago espousing racist views in public effectively destroyed your career...

>10 years ago espousing racist views in public effectively destroyed your career. Today they'll make you the president of a country.

what changed?

Kramer 2020?

those views became facts

Donald Trump is actually funny, Seinfeld never was.

People lived with niggers, turns out its not fun.

When has Trump said anything even remotely racist?

Giddy up!

KRAMER/CONSTANZA 2020

>10 years ago espousing racist views in public effectively destroyed your career. Today they'll make you the president of a country.

But Hillary lost the elections...

niggers aren't a race you fucking wet back

People stopped pretending

(You)

Damn.... that actually makes you meditate....

he said that mexico was sending their rapists over soooo I mean if you fuck around with it a little you can make it sound like he's saying mexicans are rapists? lets run with that

Why can't you just give me an example?

you sure showed him with a reaction image, I'm going to protest Trump come the 20th!

xD not an argument xD

I can, and I choose not to. Teaching special ed isn't my chosen profession. Maybe go ask your mom?

but it has been proven that rape cases were not screened with immigration, Trey Gowdy had a big thing about it.

a Mexican gangbanger killed my mum.

Aw it's another butthurt Trumpkin. You poor babies. At least you took the title for most easily butthurt group from the SJW, that's something! Well done.

>calling someone a nigger is the same as stating facts about illegal aliens

'Mexican' is a nationality, not race. Right?

wtf I love Mexicans now

Sorry, I missed the Trump rally where he repeatedly called a man a nigger because he was interrupting him

He hasn't. He's the most POC and fag friendly Republican the White House has seen.

>Niggers, Jerry!

OMG R U KIDDNG ME!!!!!

LILTERLYL HILTER

>Mexico sends their rapists, therefore Mexicans are inherently prone to being rapists

lol wut
I don't understand people.

That Gonzalo Curiel can't fairly judge him because he's Mexican. Please explain how that is not racially-charged.

>unfunny sarcasm
>reddit spacing
Checks out

One of his campaign propaganda adverts were a literal replication of nazi propaganda used in the 1930s.

>knowing what spacing is used on reddit
You're trying too hard to "fit in".

We elected a nig as President.
White guilt died that day.
Being called racist isn't the nuke it once was.

>Being called racist isn't the nuke it once was.
This is only a problem if you are actually racist. I can proudly say I've never been called racist for anything I've said or done. Perhaps the problem is with you, and your actions. Don't blame society because WE are sick of racists like you. Your day has come and gone, you will no longer be tolerated. Good day sir.

The boy who cried racism cried it too many times

nigs cried wolf so much that nothing is considered not to be racist anymore

isn't he part of a group called La Raza

This is not Sup Forums related. Did OP make this thread outside of Sup Forums because he expected liberal circlejerk on jere.

I said I didn't like my coffee black.
Sharpton ran out of nowhere kicked me in the shins and screamed Das rayciss.

wow that's like a super bigoted racist misogynist and utterly sexist bigoted racist thing to say you nigger

Predictable comeback. Knowing your enemy is key to defeating him however. Please return from whence you came you seem lost

t.libcuckold

>>reddit spacing
ohhh nooo fuckin crinnnnnnge thats some bad autism

you def gotta go back if your seeing reddit that badly

>La Raza supporter

Also
>Mexican
>race