YouTube anti-LGBT Strategies - Shift the narrative

If this YouTube raid continues with the fag hating and hitler loving comments, it will just feed into the media narrative of gay/trans victimhood.

Let's put them in a dilemma:

-Pretend to be a moderate Muslim who is offended by this video
-Pretend to be a gay person who doesn't like gay pride being hijacked by strange gender ideology
-Pretend to be concerned citizens who down-voted the video for not having Arabic subtitles or no including voices from homosexuals in the Arabic world.

This has great potential. Let's do some real damage to the SJW cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/4chansbest/status/745460060923408384
gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?90385-JewTube-Promotes-Faggotry
youtu.be/AjyyoAeHPzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice plan.

OP take a trip to Kagoshima or something stop wasting your time with this youtube raid nonsense.

Nice. We should all get involved.

If you two fight, will there be Gundams?

No, we should just fag bash.

People don't really like faggots, they just think they should because Hollywood told them too. The more people realize that the average person dislikes faggots, the more we break away from Hollywood conditioning.

Also companies will realize that faggotry isn't great for business, so they'll stop pushing that narrative, as seen with target.

I have written comments complaining about no subtitles in Arabic.

The comment has been up for 40 minutes - not yet deleted.

Don't let your trolling go to waste. Pure hate comments will just get deleted before tomorrow morning.

The entire media establishment is in favor of gays. If it's all fag bashing comments, they will just shrug it off as internet trolling.

Fag bashing will just get your comment promptly deleted by the censors.

i asked if it was legal for me to say i am straight in the comments, was deleted

When the left says "homos are oppressed by our homophobic culture", our response should be "yes, we hate faggots. Get back in the closet".

No more of this weird backwards nonsense where we try to meet them half way and say "well some fags are ok when their quiet and chill..."

THERE ARENT ANY CHILL FAGGOTS. They are sick, deranged predators.

brilliant!!!!!!

>Fag bashing will just get your comment promptly deleted by the censors.
Do both. This deletes are in the statistics , statistics drive business.
>Also companies will realize that faggotry isn't great for business
Stop pretending that you like something, people may actually believe it.

You people have been trying those techniques for decades and it still doesn't work. You lost.

LINK?

dude that's way to much work...

the fuck man, I gotta create a new youtube account. Get a fake picture. Fucking then find the video, make up a fake story, and then post my comment? That's just too much work bro. Ridiculous

>This deletes are in the statistics , statistics drive business.

YouTube won't release these statistics to the public.

And because they have internal data on how many gay videos get downvoted, they will know that this one video is just an outlier. They probably see how it's all the same IP addresses and all recently created sockpuppet accounts.

No, only sore boy pussies

This is what I'm saying, if a ton of people just collectively got together and bluntly said "we're sick of faggots. They're disgusting. We hate fag enablers", that'd be the end of it.

Of course the left would go on a hate campaign, but the right would have to just keep saying " no, we hate faggots and we hate fat enablers. Go away" for a while.

The reason the left has influence is because they are blunt and collective.

> le triggered Engrish teacher

No, you're pretty wrong too, thankfully.

Google is making fake likes so what's the difference if one company generates infinite likes where one "ebaums" faggotmakes 5 accounts?

>I love that old Anonymous tactics like blame Ebaumsworld are being used again and working

>let's do the same thing but the other way around!

> if a ton of people just collectively got together and bluntly said "we're sick of faggots. They're disgusting. We hate fag enablers", that'd be the end of it.

It was already done, by Christians in America. They failed. That was the end of it.

Now Christians and people who directly express hatred of gays are censored or completely ignored.

And public opinion polls show that most of the younger generations are totally accepting of gays.

Taking this head-on is futile.

Why not?

Kek, enjoy being exterminated by browns

buddy when will it get through to your retardd head that weakness is not a valid strategy?

>Pretend.

I see what you're trying to do but I this isn't a game for me like it is for these kids. I take my politics seriously and I can talk about them without sperging out about Hitler and calling everyone a cuck unlike Sup Forums.

Can someone post the video in question?

nigga go on youtube and click the faggot heart on the top of the screen

No, mainstream Christian culture is cucked. They just wear tight black t-shirts an cry about loving everybody no matter what.

There's like 4 pastors who even say anything about faggotry anymore, and their young with decent followings. If people just gathered together and were blunt about it (and make educational documentaries), it would work. It worked for trump, and it would work for us .

>YouTube won't release these statistics to the public.
It releases it to business. let them see that is repulsive matter. Businesses don't want to be attacked don't want to be repulsive. Tolerance is what drives this shit in the first place, we let them think that it may be ok to sit on two chairs at once and don't choose with whom you stand.

>Pretend to be a gay person who doesn't like gay pride being hijacked by strange gender ideology
But I am.

Thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

>first
literally every time

>The reason the left has influence is because they are blunt and collective.
This. Left never been tolerant and always were bashing.

>fag hating and hitler loving comments, it will just feed into the media narrative of gay/trans victimhood
NO!!!! REALLY?!?!?! I AM SHOCKED!!!!

It's not like the twatter is lurking here guys. Keep revealing what we are doing. Keep up the job, they will never know

twitter.com/4chansbest/status/745460060923408384

How is the situation with SJWs in Japan?

What's your opinion on male kangaroos?

Sure, but that doesn't mean that other groups won't jump on the bandwagon.

Wasnt somebody asking Arab twitter accounts to spread the hate?

On my mobile phone now.

SJW people are virtually nonexistent here.

GSUS reporting in.
gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?90385-JewTube-Promotes-Faggotry

no poofters allowed

Does that mean one poofter is allowed?

Bump for great idea.

Divide and conquer.
Let the left eat itself.

Nice reddit pic bro.

Indeed. These threads are always so pathetic

>mug fuggyun gays! Muh altright hatemob gon Change Duh World!!

Literal retards.

So, there are no trannies? No LGTBers in Japan?

I though Japan was like Germany. Both are current under US occupation. Germany is today ruled now by feminisits.

>[about Katniss]
>President Snow: She's not who they think she is. She's not a leader. She just wants to save her own skin. It's as simple as that.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: I think that's true.
>President Snow: She's become a beacon of hope for the rebellion, and she has to be eliminated.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: I agree she should die, but in the right way, at the right time. It's moves and counter-moves, and it's all we gotta look at. Katniss Everdeen is a symbol. Their Mockingjay. They think she's one of them. We need to show that she's one of us. We don't need to destroy her, just the image, then we let the people do the rest.
>President Snow: What do you propose?
>Plutarch Heavensbee: Shut down the black markets, take away what little they have, then double the amount of floggings and executions. Put them on TV, broadcast them live, sow fear, more fear...
>President Snow: It won't work. Fear does not work as long as they have hope, and Katniss Everdeen is giving them hope.
>Plutarch Heavensbee: She's engaged. Make everything about that. What kind of dress is she gonna wear? - floggings. What's the cake gonna look like? - executions. Whose gonna be there? - fear. Blanket coverage. Shove it in their faces. Show them that she's one of us now.
>[laughs]
>Plutarch Heavensbee: They're gonna hate her so much they just might kill her for ya.
>President Snow: Brilliant.

good idea OP

fo real no link?

I am a fag.

There are gays and some people who get sex change operations. Mostly ignored or the butt of jokes on tv.

But pregnant women who demand to be called men? Trigger warnings? Out of control tolerance?nope

>tfw want to go to japan to learn japanese and have a good time

Hold me gook...

>-Pretend to be a gay person who doesn't like gay pride being hijacked by strange gender ideology
I've been on that senpai except I'm not pretending.

lol americans getting cucked again

>men being men
>women being women

this makes me happy user

I endorse this plan.

Yep. Even the Japanese get it. Gays and LGBT have it pretty good now. You guys have just given them a victim complex coupled with their preferential rights.

the only christian thing to do

This is obviously bullshit. Gay people have had less rights and have been treated like shit for all of history. Doing this to gay people isn't going to reverse the progress they're making. You fucks are mad, and impotent.

Guys, good job at pushing the dislikes on jewtubes video.

HOWEVER we need to keep disliking EVERY VIDEO tied to the #ProudToBe bullshit

Seek them out, link them here, unleash the wrath upon the mentally ill

You Brits and gooks don't get it.
Sure the media might get a scapegoat but the fags themselves will be a bit more demoralized.
They'll realize that their efforts have been all for not.

Hahaha what the fuck
is it a joke video?
Or is it a joke world?
i can't tell anymore

Wow some ratings on a video, man we are memeing society to the fourth reich am i right guys!

Guys I am slowly getting unmotivated by commenting and I already disliked with 6 accounts so what do we do next? just keep spamming?

By nature, brown kids don't live very long. Their parents have to have lots of kids just to make sure their genes will get passed on, because Darwin isn't on their side.

Ecтэм хoмoфoбэм, кcэнoфoбэм i фaшicтą
i нaзёлeм, a цo нaйгopшэ - ecтэм хэтэpo
Aж нe мecьцi мi cę в глoвe якą злą oбpaлэм дpoгэ̨
Жe мaм цópкэ з кoбeтą, a нe з мoiм жёмэм
Ecт мi вcтыд, жe хoвaмы нopмaльнą дзeвчынкэ̨
Дaя̨ц eй взopцэ хэтэpo, нe лecбiйcкe
Ecтэм злы, бo мaткa тo мaткa, oйцeц тo oйцeц
Beм, тo тaкe пpымiтывнэ..
Bыбaчцe мi зa тo, жe нe мaм cyмeня,
Caм бым хэ̨тнe cпaлiл тэ̨чэ̨ нa Пляцy Звaцiцeля
Цo o вac мыcьлэ̨, мóвę вaм тy i тэpaз
Aлe кoньчэ̨ юж вęц pэлaкc

Keep going and don't give up. We're almost to 150k

thank you for what you've already done

how are you vulnerable? You have a god in the sky backing you up from harm. Grow up baby back bitch boy

There are so many people FAR more victimized than American gays, yet those people don't have a victim complex. Why not?

Because they know people would roll their eyes if they started demanding special attention and rights.

If LGBTQ2 groups begin to feel like the goyim's support is crumbling (or not as strong as they once thought), they will back down and moderate themselves.

He's talking about the degenerates in the video, leftypol.

this, most are kids, they are brainwashed into submitting to mental obsessions

is like if you were uploading vids of obese kids saying "this is who i am!! i can't stop eating cake, i prefer cake to vegetables, don't make me go back into the closet and pretend i like vegetables!! its 2016 you shitlord"

holy shit I thought /leftypol/ was a myth.

Need to settle on a decision here, but why can't we just mix both?

they keep deleting the reasonable anti-mental illness top comments and leaving only ignorant or pro gay ones

you're right, that was the plan, and chances are limpwrists are typing up their victimhood articles right now.

however starting the video with that monstrosity and getting progressively worse as it goes on will turn the stomach of the average viewer. people are tired of being told insanity is normal.

Foolish gook. Kek cannot be controlled.

copy pasta please

what does he mean by this Sup Forums?

Because that would be too easy and would make too much sense! Bickering and brainstorming in the thread is much better!

People are assuming that the helicopter and AR-15 comments are trolling, we should go for more seriousness and elaboration to truly have an effect on people's opinions, again can also mix some humor in the beginning and elaboration afterwords.

good luck goyim

it's all going to be deleted anyways so really doesn't matter, just throw everything at it

140,000 dislikes really isnt that much of a difference compared to 100,000 likes.

Says the jew responsible for this degeneracy...

>all you dumb fucks complaining about free speech in the comments

It's their site, it doesn't apply and they can do whatever they want. Not that I agree with what they are doing but it happens on every website, how new are you guys?

>Pretend to be concerned citizens who down-voted the video for not having Arabic subtitles or no including voices from homosexuals in the Arabic world.

Spit out of my coffee. Holy shit. Top bantz Japan.

youtu.be/AjyyoAeHPzU

I hate Diaspora Jews, they run around doing all this shit and we get all the blame here, also orthodox Judaism is against homosexuality.

exactly this.
the pretend game is just a shady shit tactic for people who don't have real arguments. let things flow the way they should.

we're no better than sjws with this shit.

I've had enough of you compromising limp wristed assholes, fuck off back to whatever shithole you climbed out of.

Sup Forums - Change Tactics
Sup Forums - Literal Jews

2?
numbersexuals?

I think it's 2-spirit.

For people with multiple genders and orientations. Also everybody in the thread is forgetting the I for intersex, LGBTQIA2

imagine how powerful Sup Forums would be with not only the creativity of white men, but also meme magic and now jewish scheming

truly, a force to be reckoned with

we fought the jews only to become the jews
oy vey better push our false narrative while we can

no, you are the stupid here

We need more hatespeech to make people feel like not only them think that way. Make them feel like lots of people think that way.