This man is a hero to sit during the National Anthem last night. The police brutality must stop

This man is a hero to sit during the National Anthem last night. The police brutality must stop

If he was on Brady's team he wouldn't be pullin that shit, (you)

Brady is too busy sucking Trumps cool to even notice

Brady is a cali bred himalayan pink salt eating fuck boy. bill "cold-blooded killer" belichick is who keeps that team in line. he probably has a paddle in his office with Brady's name on it.

Brady is a faggot

5 booty blastin' cock rings tho, ayyy

I will not pay his wages. Give them to the nurses and soldiers

A true American hero. I salute him for having the balls to do what he believes is right. You literally can't say that for any of these nu-men (white bois) these days.

why do niggers always have that stupid look on their face when they know they are doing something they shouldn't
it's like a fucking dog

>t. seething white boi imaging things
lol

Go shit up a soccer thread faggot. This thread is for black people only

What do they think that sitting accomplishes? If they end up being shit, then they find out that no team will take them like Kap is finding out right now. If they do well, the media does a "oh that's nice dear" piece on them, and the whole thing is forgotten by week eight.

Want to have a real impact - tell your people to stop giving cops reasons to shoot them. Tell them to act like humans like Cosby did and got blackballed over.

If he was on Brady's team he would have lost.

Underrated post.

>This happened
>Check Twitter
>"I'M DONE WITH THE NFL"
>FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE HE GETS INJURED"
>HE'S UNAMERICAN AND SHOULD BE BENCHED"

*proceeds to give up 0 yards because Brady doesn't even look his way

What does "giving up yards" mean?

It's just a fucking song you retarded fucking americunts.

allowing the receiver you're guarding to make a catch and gain positive yhardage.

kek

So what, you Americans will still keep watching.

If you'd stop, the NFL would start losing money and those negroes would have to go get a real job.

But instead you'll decide to happily keep giving your money to them, making them millionaires in a country they hate and would betray in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

Face it, handegg is their sport, a black sport. It's up to you if you want to support them or not.
Either stop watching or stop whining.

If a country used my ancestors as slaves I'd also betray it in a heartbeat.

ITT: White boys larping as blacks

yeah, it was so horrible of us to force them to stop eating human flesh, bring them to a clean country, and give them clothes and a job.

Nice value judgements you got there shithead. I recommend you take that BS back to Sup Forums, you'll like it better there.

>bring them to a clean country, and give them clothes and a job.
I'm sure the Africans appreciated that in exchange for a lifetime of back-breaking slave labour they got some free clothes.

tough but fair

Go back to rebbit Jesus Christ

>single parents
Don't know why anyone would want anything to do with them.

I thought it was obvious that Brady and Trump were friends, he doesn't seem all that interested in associating with any political stance, he just wants to win super bowls.

all labor is back breaking retard. there were almost 0 yuppie jobs in 1600. if you didn't work you starved.

Rekt

>The police brutality must stop
yes, real police brutality must stop.

but his experience wasn't police brutality, it was hurt feeeeeeeeelings

And when your feelings are hurt you take it like a man and dont bitch about it on a cambodian imageboard

If you haven't done anything wrong* the police won't mess with you

*conditions apply. must be white, over 25, cleanly dressed and sober. Results not guaranteed.

All y'all go to Sup Forums

Well fuck, you're not wrong.

Looks like a lazy Negroid