A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35

so that pic is a man inna transition b/c of this?
/10 would steal his Virginia's.

>no link
sage

[citation needed]

They clearly haven't checked the anal virginity.

that's probably a wise decision, given that the women are disease ridden, coal burning sluts, the can be branded a rapist without any evidence at all, and if she gets pregnant, he has to pay for the rest of his live.

Be smart, stay away from women.

literally
>1 post by this ID

>no link
>see flag

sent ;)

Would you say that too if thread had literally just OP?

yes be smart and dont breed, what do you think is gonna happen?

a recent study has found that 100% of senpai will not be pleased with me

>t. 40yo swedecucks

>60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35
So 60% of all 35+ are virgins?
Whats the story ?
Source would be nice, id like a good laugh.

the only studies about virginity show that males in sweden lose it far earlier than in just about all of the world except iceland.

so basically, OP is a fag

Impossible.

I very much doubt
Europeans aren't repressed autists like you Anglos, not even the cucks

They obviously didn't check their anuses

Swedish women are German-tier. Meaning they lust after exotic cock at all times. When arriving at a new place, their instinctive first action is to wonder whether the cocks in this new location differ from those already tasted. New and unexplored flavor of cock is their drug, their ethos, their modus operandi, their prime directive. If you're brown like me and don't believe me, go there. You can be the most broke and awkward loser in Sweden, if you look nonwhite, consider your dick sucked. I've nutted in three Swedish girls within one week.

I can't blame 60% of Swedish men for refusing to stand for this.

Yeah that's not true. It's real easy to get laid in Sweden. Let's go back to the banter about our wives having sex with immigrants.

>It's real easy to get laid in Sweden

Absolutely. It's almost creepy.

Maybe those 60% are just too ashamed to admit they touched one of your cum-drenched jolly fucktoy blondies.

Damn, that's worse than Japan.

Yep. I'm like 1/8 Greek, so I can pass for Arab in a bad light if I work up a tan. Bitches were all over me in Berlin.
Get your women under control, krautbros. It's becoming an actual problem.