youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
youtube.com/watch?v=ioBuM99EtCI
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c
youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>scandinavian

Excellent thread, my friend.

Cultures of Baltic people and finns are simmilar, and our relligions (Before christianity) wher realy simmilar.Kinda like scandis have many things in comon, and Finland before ww2 was recoqnised as Baltic.
Praise Pērkons.

Baltic pride world wide brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
youtube.com/watch?v=ioBuM99EtCI

Post pictures of Latvians and I'll tell you if they could be locals in Finland

Write in google images.

really good thread

Whats up.

sup

No much mate, just hanging around, you?

People don't know but Latvia is based. They also killed more Russians than Finns ever did.
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c

same old, same old. drink a bit, smoke a bit, come back to Sup Forums, repeat.

Estonians helped us gain our first independence so you'll always be bro tier

It's the otherway around, Ykskylä.

>N1c
fucking K E K.

Just woke up sweetie?

Half of finland is i1

>Serbia and Montenegro
Dated as fuck.

Can we ban haplogrouptards?

Jealous Asiatoid

Jealous of what your Polish heritage?

15% of tirkey is westetn european.

The rainbow nation

Very true OP.

>implying I have Polack subhumanoid heritage
More like Polonised Baltic heritage

Go be a subhuman somewhere else, haplotard
Almost every nation in Eurasia has haplogroups like that, dumbass.

Y'all are Russian anyway

Hm

15% of turkey are western european bulls

>Haplogrouptard Amerimutt in charge of genetics
shoo before i kick your mutt skull in.
your inbred kind is really insufferable.

Oh Yeah. Just like frogs, bongs, krauts and pastas are so similar

Brits, French, Germans, Italians and Spaniards are very similar in that they are all superior to sub-R1bs (also known as subhumans)

But our cultures are simmilar.

Kang will ride in with his aR1an chariot and you put you in your place soon swarthy r1berian.

>he hasn't taken the U106pill yet
Kek keep arguing over pointless shit like who's Baltic and who's Finnic, but just realise that none of this matters when your imminent future is one of slavery, suffering and death under the rule of the U106 hyperrace

It is not too late for him to join us. If he can muster the courage to once and for all renounce any delusions of "Ar1an" or Balto-Slavic supremacy, he may spare himself and his kin from eternal doom

>88 get
With all this evidence, I can't believe some people still refuse to accept the fact that U106s are literally God's Aryan children.

>88

Ah yes, a cult reference a literal nigger haplogroup carrying man. This only proves that R1b originates in Chad as many have long speculated.

When you argue about haplos you can be sure you know absolutely nothing about genetics. Also some Africans exhibit high R1b levels but it doesn't make them Spaniards.

>he assumes I'm making some kind of Hitler reference
Kek, this is how little N1ggers truly understand the secrets of the Aryanverse.

The word for "slave" in Finnish comes from the self-reference of Aryans. Means they were kept as slaves. ;ost European genetics is Upper Paleolithic era pre-dating any swarthy Indo-Aryans from the Ukranian steppes.

>he word for "slave" in Finnish comes from the self-reference of Aryans. Means they were kept as slaves.
R1b hypermenschen were never enslaved, only R1a Indo-Aryans were.

>;ost European genetics is Upper Paleolithic era pre-dating any swarthy Indo-Aryans from the Ukranian steppes.
None of this matters as R1b-U106 originated in Central/Western Europe after the initial Indo-European invasions at a time when the populations were already mixed and largely genetically similar to present European populations.

But Finno-Ugrics and Baltics are two different ethnic groups.

R1b predates Indo-European languages. The language spread with the Corded Ware culture which was mostly R1a. And if you dig deep enough you'll see haplos don't even determine any physical features, real genes do, like SNP on which the Finns are basically original Europeans that cluster with hunter-gatherers dug up from Spain.

Yeah but our cultures are realy simmilar and we have breeded with Livonians for many years.
youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM

>Chad and his alpha african friends are based R1b

Not surprised

>R1b predates Indo-European languages.
R1b-U106 doesn't predate Indo-European languages, though. And I am a U106 supremacist, not necessarily an R1b supremacist (although naturally it is better than other haplogroups).

>The language spread with the Corded Ware culture which was mostly R1a.
PIE was also spread by Yamnaya/Bell Beaker which were both mainly R1b.

>And if you dig deep enough you'll see haplos don't even determine any physical features, real genes do, like SNP on which the Finns are basically original Europeans that cluster with hunter-gatherers dug up from Spain.
Yes but the one important thing haploshits do is allow you to wewuz easily, which is an incredibly important function.

>R1b predates Indo-European languages. The language spread with the Corded Ware culture which was mostly R1a.

HOLY SHIT

You're date are so outdated !

Indo Euro language spread with Bell Beakers that were VASTLY R1b and the Proto-Indo Europeans of Yamanaya were ALL R1b no trace of R1arabs

>that cluster with hunter-gatherers dug up from Spain.

Only partially and there's been a lot of hunter gatherers dug up across Europe. Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians have more to do with most of them.

This, R1b Indo-European populations dominated R1a populations, leading to R1a populations adopting the Indo-European culture and language and spreading it to northern/eastern Europe in the form of Corded Ware culture.

True, Finns are slightly less related than the Baltics but above the Swedes, for example. If a guy in Spain in 30 000 BC has the same gene pool, what is there to argue about.

is it a surprise that superior R1b is linked to ORIGINAL CENTUM bulls and not SATEMIZED cucks who couldn't pronounce PIE?

Not all, it is only natural for R1b supermen to assume the original dominating position.

>You're date are so outdated !
Your datas are so outdated*

Indo European languages were spread with the Bell Beakers that were mainly R1b, Proto Indo-European aka Yamnaya people were R1b too*

The Bell Beaker literally genocided the entire Western Europe btw, before their genocide Western Europe was mainly I2

See : The Beaker Phenomenon And The Genomic Transformation Of Northwest Europe
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962
i was a bit schocked so i mistyped

After the ice age Baltic countries were settled from the south, maybe Ukraine but Sw*den was settled from Iberia and some of the Iberian genes spilled over in the stone age. So the hunter genes have partially different sources.

Hekaton sounds like neither

he-Katon is obviously centum, what are you talking about URALIC scumbag?

does that mean "white" race is actually african pitch black?

Danes and Dutch are similar as well but still different.

That is indeed true my friend.

Baltic-Finnish alliance when?