Good luck, Sup Forums

Good luck, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=5855075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and they've all been against divisional rivals...until now :^)

aren't those the years they cheated?

Yup, ALL ASSTERISKS!

Funny how "cheating" allegations come up with only Boston sports. I wonder why that is? Oh, that's right, because we win all the time and that creates unhealthy and obsessive envy.

>allegations
They stop being allegations once you're caught and punished for them.

Lol, they don't call all the inmates in prison "suspects" anymore. They're convicts.

Who are /our guys/ this year?

*types in all caps*
18-2

18-1 this year desu

>allegation
>each allegation ended up being proven true
Patriots are cheaters bostonfag, accept it.

Deflategate wasn't proven retard

who cares besides obeseland?

All boston sports cheat they are the trashiest people in america and this is coming from a floridian.
why even post shouldnt you be holding someone at gunpoint for a smartphone?

*sniffle* bawston cheats, it's not fair, they're a bunch a big doo doo heads. Quit crying, you faggots

Good lord you are annoying

one of the differences between good teams and great teams or great teams and dynasties is the constant underdog mentality even when you're clearly better than most teams. Being winless at any point during the season will be great for the Pats

This desu

spygate was. nice try retard.

Ummmmm.... please do not generalize.... patriots were literally accused and proven cheaters in those seasons, specifically 04, 01 and 03... (deflate gate = joke, i'll give you that). Don't bring in "everyone cheats" and "everyone is out to get us"... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL.... whenever you try to put out there that the pats are the best team of all time, you are going to have people whisper in the wind..... (cheaters........cheaters..)....as well as the tide goes in and out ... *whispers..cheaters

You are autistic

New England is done id the lose Hightower, it really is that simple

Multiple teams did what the pats did. Your point?

Shut up you fucking leaf

Then why were the pats the only team punished? lol

Thanks, you too

Hello, fellow Seahawks fan. I just joined the 12 nation last night after dumping the Patriots.

Yes, I wonder >(((why)))

Just remember to hit the I'm in button. And buy the lfag

>this much damage control
>this much salt
>after only 1 fucking game

This season is going to be fucking amazing

Not for you cucks unfortunately. Broncos headed for last night place in their division

Get a load of this guy
>he actually believes this

Why do people suddenly think that the Chargers are going to be good? Moving to LA doesn't make you a good team.

were they incredibly slow on defense those seasons?

This. Broncos did the same thing in 2009 as Spygate but no one mentions it because they still sucked.

Go New Delhi Seahawks!

>Bombston
>Not eternally butthurt

Pick one. You faggots can't even enjoy what like 9 titles across the major sports since 2000 without a victim complex.

>eternally butthurt
>our hockey, baseball, basketball, and football teams all won titles in the last 10 years

lmao @ u

>MORE damage control
tell me how buttmad you totally aren't right now :^)

Why would I be buttmad? Our baseball team is leading division over the Yankees, our football team just won the Super Bowl and has the best coach and QB of all time, our basketball team are Finals contenders, and the Bruins will probably be in the playoffs. Overall pretty solid results for the best city in America.

And yet you guys generate the most butthurt of any sports city. It's pretty amazing.

keep responding

>pls watch our teams

loser

You do realize that superbowl wins against a black QB don't count, right?

Hello flyover worms that don't have 4 good sports teams.

Taddeo "Tickle Boobies" Baldonacci

9head

And yet it still can't fill the void in your heart, pretty sad.

Digits of truth right there.

captcha: neuwo 04555

Stay obsessed in your middle of no-where small town, we'll keep winning trophies :)

>we'll
Yep confirmed for using his teams success to prop up his tiny shattered ego.

I'm sorry you live in Idaho and bandwagon LA teams and cannot use the word "we" as you are not part of your team's city.

>if I live in the same city as my team then that makes me part of the team
Keep diggin that hole famalam

Not that user, but this is pretty amazing. Bandwagoner Cheatriots fan just assumes out of nowhere that everyone else is a bandwagoner! It's like he's trying to drag others down to his pathetic level. I pity Cheatriots bandwagoners.

They weren't

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=5855075

>paying hundreds of dollars to see your teams play live isn't contributing income to your city's teams
>bandwagon

Born and raised in Woburn, bitch

>Born and raised in Woburn, bitch
Oh, so you're a Masshole who just happens to bandwagon the Cheatriots whenever they "win", and immediately claims no relation or interest when they lose, right? Yeah, you're a bandwagoner. Remember, "real" Cheatriots fans don't exist; they're all bandwagoners.

>, bitch
oh wow youre real tough user

When was the last time you posted an off topic thread?

Keep in mind that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep

It doesn't make you a part of the team. It doesn't mean you actually in any meaningful way contributed to those successes. Unironcally taking pride in achievements that have nothing to do with you is bottom of the barrel tier shit my dude.

I've gone to Patriots games with my dad back when Bledsoe was QB, my entire family has always been Patriots and BC fans
I bet you've never gone to a championship parade or to a live game, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Football teams are for the fans, without the fans to buy tickets they wouldn't make any money. Btw, buying jerseys from the online store doesn't get your team any money, only the league. On the other hand, I pay my teams' stadiums and directly contribute to the teams. I'm interested in what city you live in and what teams you support. You don't sound like a real fan. Have you even seen your teams play live?

>I've gone to Patriots games with my dad back when Bledsoe was QB, my entire family has always been Patriots and BC fans
Guess we know where you got the bandwagoning genes from, now don't we?

imagine being this much of a cuckold to your team
>i-it just means im dedicated!

You realize you're on a sports board right? You sound like a casual who watches boxscores and highlights and can't name 5 players on the team. Sad.

I'm sorry I was born in a city that has good sports teams, maybe when you reincarnate you won't be born in a shithole and will know the feeling.

i dont donate half my paycheck to my favorite teams organization like you since im not a cuckold

None of that is something to actually be proud of. It's a sports team. Sports are entertainment. You aren't supposed to staple their achievements onto your ego like this. I'm a fan of teams. I don't think it makes me better than other people when those teams do well. That's the difference. Do you get it?

>I'm sorry I was born in a city that has good sports teams, maybe when you reincarnate you won't be born in a shithole and will know the feeling.
What you should actually be sorry about besides everything in your life, is that you were given bandwagoning genes that prevented you from appreciating your sports teams even when they were bad, and made you think you should only support them when they were good. It's sad, really, how you're locked into such a shitty future by your genetics.

Does anyone know why /fit/ is allowed to have a culture with off-topic threads that regularly reach 300 posts but any thread that is remotely fun on Sup Forums is shut down instantly????

>having expendable income is bad

Lmao, you really are from some second-rate town, you sound poor lmaoooooooooooo. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what city you're from and what teams you support.

t. casual

What are you even doing on this board bro? You're not a real fan, you're that faggot who will watch a quarter of a game then turn it off because you don't care.

I went to 10 Celtics games the year they were 25-57, I ride my teams through good and bad. They just happen to be good almost all the time.

Sure you did, user. While you're posting on an anonymous -stani yurt-making board.

Even if that was true (which it isn't) I would choose being a casual over someone who is so overly attached to his teams he feels the need to respond to everybody to defend his team and city on a Burmese larping website.

t. somebody who likes sports but isn't an autistic retard about it.

>"hurr durr I like sports but I don't care about my teams"

Faggots like you are why Yuros make fun of us for not being true fans.

>but I don't care about my teams
I guess you can't read either. Stay dumb.

Head over to >>>/lbgt/ bro, you sound like you don't like sports but you definitely love cock. That's the board for you.

The last line of defense for a Bostonian, getting mad and calling somebody a faggot. It would be pretty funny if it wasn't so cliche.

If it sounds like a faggot, looks like a faggot, it's probably a faggot

>patriots lose a single regular season game with their two best receivers on IR
>it's the biggest sports story on earth

yall really on their nuts huh

>removing 3 Patriots Owls
Don't think you thought that one through.

Guess how many other games have been played yet, dip