I’m 21 years old and I’ve seen Pink Floyd on t-shirts and posters and in the media...

I’m 21 years old and I’ve seen Pink Floyd on t-shirts and posters and in the media, so I decided to listen to their album “The Wall” from front to back. What an experience. Comfortably Numb was definitely my favorite. The beautiful strings during the pre-chorus while David Gilmour sings “There is no pain, you are receding” sends shivers down my spine. Another Brick in the Wall, Pt 2. is just brilliant, with awesome guitar and bass rhythms. The guitar solo in Young Lust is so radical!! This band was so ahead of their time and I can’t believe I didn’t listen to this album earlier. I can’t wait to hear more of their music.

To truly experience this meme album you need these

Well done user. Check out WYWH, TDSOM, Meddle, Piper and Animals in that order

>not animals first
You done goofed

Came here to post this.

Animals goddamit, animals!!

Edit: wow, gold sure was unexpected, thank you, kind user!-if you plan to see Waters in Zagreb in May, the beer is on me!

delete this

this makes me genuinely depressed

>The Wall? Heh, what plebs. Me? I burst from the womb listening to Swans.

Rock on!!

Is this the "serious pipes" of 2018?

Animals and DSOTM are really good!!!!!

Fuck the wall

Wish you were here is best

>not listening to Piper at the Gates of Dawn

The album with only two decent songs

fuck you OP you redditor scum
wall is the best album though desu

And 9 other excellent ones.

If you like mediocre psychedelic rock

gilmour>>>>>barrett

The solo on Comfortably Numb is the most magical I've ever heard, especially on live versions. Prague, Norway, New Orleans, Italy 94, Bercy 89, Nassau Coliseum 1980 each of these are fucking exceptional