Why USA don't have free high education?

Why USA don't have free high education?

does russia?

Why isn't everything free? Why do things cost money? Why do people have to work? Why is there wars? Why do people die? Why do people steal?

Yep, our gov pays for your education in case you pass all exams very good and give you some money for spendings. Not very muct hough really.
t. not OP

nice
we have free university in brazil too

Interesting. Russians don't pay much tax either, right?

We pay, but its company problem, not workers one. I mean while hiring you hear real money you whould have, not some money accountant magic. do

13%

People who run this country stand to gain a lot (of money) by keeping college expensive and and debt-heavy.

inb4 a Sup Forumstard enters the thread and tries to spread his propaganda about "useless degrees", "MUH MINORITIES!111", and "I PAYED OFF MY STUDEN LOANS BY WORKIGN AT MGDONALDS!!1!1" (they didn't even go to college yet most likely) because they would rather suck off an oligarch's cock for free than to see the well being and livelihood of his fellow citizens improve.

That's it? Just a flat 13%? I like your country! In this country, between federal and provincial taxes, you are can be paying 30-50% depending on how much you make. And we have left-wing politicians who want to raise the taxes even more.

>If an individual is a tax resident of the Russian Federation, the majority of his income will be taxed at a tax rate of 13%. Such incomes, for example, include wages, remuneration under civil law contracts, income from the sale of property, as well as some other income
nalog.ru

Harvard, Princeton, Yale, the rest of the Ivy leagues, MIT, Caltech, and Stanford all offer free tuition if your parents make less than $80,000 a year. I think for Stanford the limit is actually $120,000. They can do that because they have hufe endowments. Harvard's endowment is more than $30 billion.
Public universities are free if your parents make less than $80,000-140,000 depending on the state.
Some our best universities are public, like Berkeley, UCLA, UMichigan, UNC.

With Pell Grant community college is essentially free. If you're poor a lot of places are free. Middle class kids are the ones who get fucked.

if poor educated well, the problem to super riches would more likely happens.

>TFW the threshold is lower than canada

Fuck the faggots who screech about muh expensive American colleges

>if you disagree with me you are dumb, and probably underaged and also likely a virgin

>free

good argument

yes, sharter, most countries dont want our retarded system

>dom

Too busy spending almost a trillion killing goatfuckers on the other side of the world.

>now here's how Bernie can still win...

Probably because we spend so much on national defense.
Fwiw, I've been getting all my tuition paid by the government once I turned 25 since the govt don't consider me dependent on my parents anymore (parents make about 120k/year)

He's not wrong. Also the whole "paid off college working at McDicks" is a boomer meme. If your parents are poor, colleges are more than happy to pay for tuition.
The only people stuck with debt are upper-middle class retards who couldn't get scholarships and retards who went to for-profit schools. I'm guessing Sup Forums is a good mix of both.

This.

Federal financial aid is enough to make community college basically free if you're too poor to be able to pay. Beyond that, if you go to a bigger, better college the financial aid they give you is pretty generous. You also don't have to start paying loans until a few months after you graduate. I go to the best school in my state for free because my mother was basically in poverty the whole time she raised me. Only people that can pay usually get stuck with the full amount.

tl;dr the price tag is big, but after all the aid it's pretty reasonable.

Because all their spare money goes to Israel

>TFW parents make a lot of money but force me to pay rent and dont pay for anything so id get cucked going to university with tuition so im just a lowly wagie instead

Never heard of it. Thanks.

Because it doesn't have to be free.
US tertirary education attainment is higher than many European countries.

Good argument you stupid fucking faggot.

Our people are profoundly stupid and resistant to education so the schools will be filled with bad teachers and students and defeat the purpose. You can already see that happening with government subsidized loans making it almost impossible to be denied funding for schooling.