Unironically hating If You Could Save Yourself (You'd Save Us All)

>Unironically hating If You Could Save Yourself (You'd Save Us All)

Why do so many people do this

I've never seen someone who hates that song.

Literally never heard anyone say that.

Because it's a super generic piano ballad. The lyrics and the vocals are great, but the music is absolute garbage. It's insanely boring and it feels half-assed after The Argus, which is brilliant.
I guess there's a first time for everything.

>AND GAIN SOME RESPECT
Yeah I don't know how you can hate this song.

You don't exist.

>unironically spamming Quebec instead of one of the six albums that precedes it that aren't White Pepper

>tfw can't taste the taste I'm tasting

Nah The song is amazing. It could easily have been a boring piano ballad but the vocal and instrumental performances are god tier. The outro is gorgeous.

Ok boys lets do this
C&C=The Pod>the Mollusk=Pure Guava>Quebec=GWS>12GCG>Shinola>>>White Pepper>La Cucaracha
For reference the lowest score here is a 5.5/10. Shinola is an 7.5/10. Fill in the blank for the rest

I love Quebec but I agree. Something about the song just seemed bland to me. As a song concluding the album that has songs like Zoloft, The Argus, and So Many People in the Neighborhood, I always wished it was more interesting.

I loved that song

The Fucked Jam is the only song I didn't like much off this album.

the song is ween's only anthem. it's good, sorry.

Are you shitting me? The song is primarily acoustic. Go fuck yourself Podfag

white pepper is great, what THE FUCK are you on about

exactly where i'm at, flutes of chi, even if you don't, ice castles, the grobe, stay forever, falling out and she's you baby are all GOD TIER

I've only listened to C&C, The Mollusk, Pure Guava, White Pepper Quebec and 12GCG.

The only album out of all of those I couldn't get super into was Pure Guava, the rest I liked pretty evenly except maybe 12GCG

>tfw you understand it, but you don't want it

tfw most people are not ok

It's a good album but it's in their bottom 3.

Get a load of Mr. Richard Smoker over here

The lyrics alone make it a best song on the album candidate imo

I don't like it

It's cheesily theatrical and Reddit sounding. Zoloft is also incredibly Reddit sounding

The best songs are The Argus, Tried and True, I Don't Want It and Happy Colored Marbles.

quebec is their 2nd worst fucking album next to la cucharacha

>reddit sounding
what

if anything HCM is the most Reddit, because >LMAO muh loud and quiet

theyre weird al for redditors what did you expect

>Reddit sounding
Off yourself

>Reddit sounding

This is not a valid criticism of music that was written before the mainstream adoption of the internet.

IMO its a simple but great song. Its fun to sing and really belt out

>caring about lyrics

>Reddit sounding

I don’t hate it, but it sounds like it was forced to sound appealing rather than them just fucking around and fonding appraling sounds from otherwise offputting sounds. The song actually escapes from their personalities and just sounds off for Ween.

it's the best The Final Cut-era Pink Floyd song

I mean, the first song on the album is a blatant Motorhead ripoff that they even admitted to. To me, it seems like they wanted to end the album with a stereotypical stadium anthem and that's what they came up with. Like everything they do there's a tinge of humor behind it.

The whole album stemmed from Aaron's divorce. The final song is essential

why is this album so good

Good post

I know. But the album is still mostly lame, and that song especially is mostly lame.

You're the only thing that's lame here

At least my favorite Ween album isn’t their 3rd worst.

GIMME THAT ZEE
OH EL OH EF TEE