Racists can't make good music

>racists can't make good music
Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvVNfpuqqEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elvis Costello had some great records

Obligatory who dis seman deman

But niggers make good music all the time?

Ted Nugent had 1 good guitar solo

Story time (pic related):

About 10 years ago, a good friend of mine was in a local band that got some pretty good buzz and opened this country music festival with ZZ Top, Shooter Jennings, Old 97s, Drive By Truckers, and David Allan Coe.

He was driving to the venue and was trying to back up so they can load in, and out of nowhere, he sees this old man in the side-view mirror who is trying to direct their parking. Even though there were a few open spots that would have been much easier, he had them park between a large truck and another band's touring bus, making them park very tightly between the two vehicles. They got out of the van, and the dude backing them in was David Allan Coe.

When he played on stage, he kept falling down while playing Dimebag Darrell's guitar, and the backing band consisted of a bunch of washed-up metal bros. My friend was standing on the side of the stage alongside Shooter Jennings, who was dreading being called up by David Allan Coe to sing one of his dad's songs. Not even a minute later, David says, "Hey, Waylon's boy is back here. Let's go ahead and sing one of his songs, come on out!" Shooter begrudgingly comes out and plays one of Waylon Jennings's songs with him, and Shooter is having to sing almost the entire fucking song. David Allan Coe completely butchers it, and you could tell Shooter was just uncomfortable the entire time.

After his set, one of the former members of the Drive-By Truckers saw David Allan Coe sitting on a chair with shades on, looking like he just fucking died or something. She musters up the courage to approach him and tell him that she grew up on his music and that his music meant so much to her and all that stuff. He didn't even acknowledge her and couldn't even move a muscle in his face, and she was super bummed about it.

So to answer your question, racist musicians tend to be really fucking bad. David Allan Coe is a perfect example of that. His son Tyler also hates him and disowned him, so there's that.

Im sure pretty much every classical musician was racist to some extent so no

this

Every black is racist, but I also don’t believe blacks make good music.

woah m8 who's this beautiful plastic monstrosity

Yeah. He was a 70 years old back then.

>when racists think ignoring polyrhythms and not knowing about 90% of the world's music (ie. everything not made by whites) makes them patrician

Depends if you rate Clapton or think he's crap white blues for mums

You honestly don't think albums like Super Fly and What's Going On are fantastic?

90% of the time people talk about "black music" they're talking about meme rap, and the modern genre with the most use of polyrhythm is prog, which is also the whitest genre

>thinks black people only exist in America
The only musicians in America who use polyrythms are autistic nerds but in Africa/South America every village has a drum circle that can play 17/8 over 5/4

it is
conseravtives in general cant make good art

But Elvis Costello isn't racist.

KYS

He's apologized for those comments made from the stage, and he and Buddy Guy are stil good friends.

Let's end this meme already.

Would you like to send
Our colored cousins
Home again
My friend

t. bugman who reads Pitchfork and thinks that hip-hop is the peak of musical artistry

youtube.com/watch?v=RvVNfpuqqEE
Clearly not

damn, can I copy your opinion?

morrissey and the smiths