13 year old migrant convinces his underlings to rape a little girl at knife point, and records it

>13 year old migrant convinces his underlings to rape a little girl at knife point, and records it
>father high fives him when he arrives on the scene

kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html

So I've only seen one thread about this the past 2 days. How hard are they trying to bury it?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-hold-knife-to-throat-of-little-girl-rape-her-urinate-on-her
kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html
snopes.com/three-syrian-refugees-assault-5-year-old-girl-at-knifepoint/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump
jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-hold-knife-to-throat-of-little-girl-rape-her-urinate-on-her

No one cares?

Watch this not be reported on the news

Perhaps if you guys hadn't bombed his country into oblivion this poor kid would be a bit more balanced and not tragically make a poor decision.

>kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html

snopes.com/three-syrian-refugees-assault-5-year-old-girl-at-knifepoint/

sweden here we come

actually heard someone say this the other day.
"we've been bombing them for years of course they're mad"
kill me

>you guys

Ahh, yes. The whole "blame the victim" bit. Yeah, I'm sure this 13 year old girl is responsible for the bombings.

You are a fucking retard.

FAKE AND GAY
You don't need to just make shit up to shit on Islam, they produce enough ammo for any barrage.

This is what being nice to Australia gets you.
Aussies should be banned until they get at a least a basic education.

Don't reply to him, fuckwits

>shilles.com

Kill yourself

Proof?

Snopes is Jew run.

I have a little girl about the same age and I would kill that little sandniggers entire family and I'd make the little bastard watch.

I wouldn't go that far, just make them choke on pork then cut their dicks off and shove ham in the hole

Snopes is proven to lie.
They are liberals. It shouldn't be a surprise.

Nah. I would go as far as I could go.

The internet is ran by Jews, better log off.

Don't cut yourself.

I guessing you're not a father but I'd be willing to bet you're a sandnigger .

Neither now don't let emotion cloud your judgement. If anything of the likes would occur the likelyhood of you getting a chance to do anything without landing in jail and have your kids enriched in reeducation centres is little to none and not in their or hopefully your interest.
Just don't live with muslims. If you do you only have yourself to blame for not packing up and sparing your family this bullshit.

Eventually there is no where else to run, hans.

The implication is to go somewhere where a critical mass has already been reached and the community actively rejects attempts of "enrichment" and not to run for the hills.
I mean if you live in a community that bends over backwards you should reconsider moving - or just bitch and moan that the bleeding hearts would rather have your kids raped while you give them your tax money.

>I know those feels
>my brother from another mother
same situation here, Ameri-bro.
Daughters are the greatest gift from God and I wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice my life to protect hers. I think most fathers would agree except for the black ones.

> that the boys involved were of Iraqi and Sudanese (not Syrian) descent
>"something a lot less serious than a sexual assault" was initially reported to police

LOTS of side stepping