ISIS beheads 4-year-old girl then forces mother to soak hands in her blood after 'swearing to Allah

>According to reports, a jihadist overheard a mother 'swear to Allah' that she would behead her daughter if she did not return home from playing. Instead of ignoring the throw-away remark the woman was reported for what she said.

>It was decided that as she 'swore to god' she should carry out the act. The mother however refused to kill her child so the jihadists decapitated the defenceless little girl as 'punishment' for her mother's behaviour.

>Not content with taking the child's life they then forced the mother to soak her hands in the girl's blood after she died. The shocking tale was revealed by a woman who escaped from the terrorists who told the story to the Iran-based Al Alam International News Channel

>She said: "A mother told her four-year daughter to go home and she refused. And then the mother told her unintentionally 'go home and I swear to God that I will behead you if you don't.'"

>"But they beheaded the little girl and soaked her mother's hands in her daughter's blood," the woman added. The woman, who wished to remain anonymous through fear of reprisals, told the news agency that the beheading took place in the notorious al-Naeem square.

>The square is said to be filled with the heads of those slaughtered by jihadists who have become adept at scaring civilians into submission. "They rape women, take children to war, loot houses and threaten people in Raqqa with beheadings if they don't agree with their daughters' marriage with the Isis members," the woman continued.

>Although the woman's story could not be confirmed by IBTimes UK, a number of other similar petty executions have been reported from their self-declared caliphate. Only last week the extremists crucified three men in the street after giving them 70 lashes as punishment for breaking their Ramadan fast.
ibtimes.co.uk/isis-behead...allah-1566529?

this is so tolerant

What a shitty bait

So peaceful

they aren't really original anymore

say wallahi

There's no evidence of this, and many IS accounts are denying this. Most of their public executions are broadcasted and publicly announced prior, odds are this is coalition propaganda trying to deter possible recruits.

it's almost like they want public opinion to shift towards another war in the middle east. kek, I wonder who could be behind this latest jews.

i'm greek.

maybe she shouldn't be swearing to her god to kill her daughter

ISIS are real life trolls aren't they

Sounds like a big load of bollocks to me.

Honestly, the fact that it's not at all outlandish really makes you think.

Germany needs more people like that, not like those native filthy German Nazi racists

Well at least they have a sense of humor.

"Moderate Islam".
Western parents: "I swear to god that if you don't go home right now, you won't be able to sit down for a week."
>HOW EVIL! HOW COULD YOU BEAT YOUR KIDS!
Islamic parents: "I swear to god that if you don't go home right now, I will murder you in a very brutal fashion."
>Let's not be Islamophobic, now.

What kind of mother tells their kid they will behead them if they play too long?

I heard parents in Pakistan tell their kids if they misbehave they will get droned, lol

What's the point of these people existing?

top kek

Well it's in their culture so I guess it's fine.

this is bullshit propaganda user. They put the shit they do on tape, no need for them to exaggerate.

So they can teach libtards tolerance. So they can migrate to our countries. And because goats have massive sexual appetites.

religion of piss

christ, this is some comic book level shit.

Gotta keep the goats happy.

To show how far away humanity is from alpha centauri.

Why wouldn't some muslim pope excommunicate and damn the ISIS? (assuming he just don't endorse anything ISIS do and going full blown taquiyaa on infidels "we're a relidshn of piss")
Executing kids just to show how edgy they are?
Really? This is supposed to get recruits in their ranks?
They literally scream "just come here everybody and nuke us!"

I can see it being real. I mean, we know for a fact they're subhumans. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to mudslimes.

ISIS beheads 2 year old girl and then sewed their mouth to the anus of their 80 year old great grandfather's anus after a jihadist overheard the 2 year old girl saying 'muhammad is gay', they also then beheaded the jihadist responsible for reporting it because he also said 'muhmmad is gay' when describing how the litter girl had haramed

>Believing "refugees" ever
Remember refugees were the primary source of information for Iraq having WMD's.
Even if true these savages deserve all the Islam they get.

>Remember refugees were the primary source of information for Iraq having WMD's

UWOTM8?! The "information" was a lie from the US gov

fucking savages

Your fucking retarted.

religion of beace :-DDD

sauce. This sounds too retarded to be true but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

Actually it originated from the Brits. There's a comedy based on the situation called "In the Loop"

So a bunch of sand nigger killed a little girl sand nigger before she had a chance to spawn a dozen other sand niggers. And her sand nigger mother watched. Got it. Keep us posted mate.

this is so fake, Al-Alam is a infamous Iranian propaganda arabic "news" channel. ISIS is evil but this is just shitty bait

>odds are this is coalition propaganda trying to deter possible recruits.

How the fuck would this deter recruits?

The more brutal ISIS' murders are, the more people want to join them. That's the whole point of their graphic, slow-mo, hi-res execution videos.

We dindu nuffin.

Kek

They're not all like that.
And what's the problem? According to Trudeau the little girl won.

get the audiobook by Richard Spencer on the Koran and Crusades (get from amazon or torrent it).

He explains it while still despising them.

You moron. The show In the Loop's character "ice man" was based on the lying, alcoholic, Iraqi informant "curveball" whose testimony was the entire basis of Powell's speech at the UN to justify the invasion. Doesn't anyone in /pol ever fucking read? Why do I even come here? You guys get dumber by the day.

If this actually happened it was done by her own family members. Isis idiots are proud of torture and murder but they denied this one.

thats what they want to happen

they want to provoke the west enough to get them to fight them

it is basically their fake and gay prophecy

isis are monsters, but there's no need for made up stories to embellish the facts that are bad enough already. I do not readily believe the mother -- even though it's possible. More than likely she made it up for attention and for sympathy. I don't blame the mother too much. Her daught probably died from being raped by them and she then embellished the story. Either way...

They don't that's fake

THE HONOUR KILLINGS OF PEACE!

Each day we move further away from god's light.

WAAAAAH I HAVE A JOB

They should feel special. In capitalist America you can't have a job until you're 16. Bernie Sanders wants to give jobs to the American youth. Shut up about your back Abu Hajaar, manufacturing jobs are hard to get. I assume your Union will make your workplace safe and guarantee healthcare as a right!!!

Whatever happened to that pencil pusher that whined about her name being leaked bcause she and hubby wuz relly secret ops and sheet.

At 4 years old they are little girls, but at 6 years old they are good enough to be married to the prophet.

>According to reports

exhibit A in " Bullshit designed to stir up the masses"

I should ALSO note
>time to play
I saw the ages of the males, and I saw the skills of the females, what a fucking horrible and sexist view of playing. How could the women win when all these men are "playing"? They're just trying to win to enforce the common lie that white men are better athletes than women. And this is happening before the Olympics... Where are the POC? They're gone because POC's would win.... Stay woke subscribe to my channel GXZZZZ1000

Not our war

Video or it didn't happen.

There is niether pope nor excommunication in Islam. Rules are written in Quran amd the words of Muhammad. As long as you obey that rules, no one can say you are not muslim anymore.

>They literally scream "just come here everybody and nuke us!"
There is a saying in Turkish. "The one who didnt get punched thinks his fist is the strongest" Islamists thinks all of west is like liberal pussies. They are making west nothing but more angry. Rise of right-wings and especially Donald Trump is not a coincidence. Western people is getting sick about islamists. Islamists are about to get rekt. In our life we will see how islamism will become nazi-tier insulting.

I hope Turkey will hang as much as islamists like good ol days.

Even if this is fake, the al naeem square isn't

Why don't like 200-300 SoF just go set up a camp there and start fucking em up? Bully the bullies off their own block.

top tier bantz

>many IS accounts are denying this

well they seem trustworthy enough

how real do you think the threat actually was?

you've never heard anyone say "if you don't do X i will kill you" or something?

jeez it's like none of you have ever watched twelve angry men

>1616 (checked)
and kek'd.

Holy shit, roasted.
R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

why does this turn me on?

who hasn't wanted to behead a brat?

This story is almost too good to be jew ... er, true.

We're getting reports from canada that justin trudeau is a WMD capable of destroying western civilisation in 45 minutes. We're moving in on the canadian oil sands.

lol fake demonizing article , good try

this is pretty bad propaganda. are we going to war or something?

>don't demonise ISIS

Wow, what an amazing and vibrant culture. We should double our efforts to bring more of these enlightened individuals to the west!

How to solve the ISIS problem:
>go to Middle East
>open restaurants offering halal food
>dep dry everything, make it cheap
>watch the Middle East inflate into whale size
>continue to feed Middle East
>let nobody be under 300 lbs
>all jihadists are now land whales, to fat to care
Allahu Snackbar

In the west people say stuff like "My mom is going to literally kill me." It's probably the same.

It's not. He got that from The Human Centipede.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Nah dude, many might have the sole intention to defend ''their'' land and its inhabitants.

Thanks Obama

Talk shit, get hit.
Little girl deserved it.

where the vid at faggot

What if you publicly swear to allah to kill every last jihadist?

Well, where's te video, senpai?

Fuck you

How come a terror militia that films all its most heinous crimes didn't do it this time?
Just like with the acid bath story?
Is it just me or are jews too fucking retarded to come up with plausible lies?

Wow, this really made me think..

Fuck you.

What are "dubs" or "trips" and how do I get some? Where is the upvote button?

You have to get the pass to unlock them.

>arab woman with 80 IQ makes extraordinary claim that serves her interests
>no evidence
Let's not be retarded

>da jooz
Maybe even ISIS has enough sense to know that decapitating a little girl on cam would generate world-wide anger.
People don't care that it happens--they care when they have to see it.

Of course this didn't happen, but I find it more shocking than anything else in the story that a mother would threaten her own child with beheading.

Technically its the caliph (following the hadiths) hich means he has to be of the tribe of their prophet and a couple more criteria. The only one who fits the bill and grasps for power is al-Baghdadi atm.
The "come over and nuke us" is a thing though. They want an official war because it means they will be recognized which is their main hurdle as the recognition of any Sunni state would create a domino effect.
Not that it would help as arabian nations have literally the worst track record in modern warfare and would get rekt like one of their dancing boys by the US alone.
Either they have some nuclear tier ace up their sleeve or they are just delusional fanatics so its MADness one way or the other.

Good saying Turkroch.

Hush Norway its totally real and we have to liberate these poor people by bombing them and creating more refuges like our trusty ally here suggests.

This
Al Alam and the woman are lying. Iran is fighting ISIS and this is propaganda.