This fucking movie is laughable. So forced

This fucking movie is laughable. So forced.

b
fit
pol
fa
int

Basket case looks like Sup Forums.

/fa/ and Sup Forums should be flipped honestly

good point

How come the athlete was a manlet?

DON'T YOU

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTTTT

in the 2017 remake, which one would be recast as black and which girl would be BLACKED?

I loved it

fuck off. it's pure kino and you know it

black = criminal
blacked = princess

He is /fit/, of course he is a manlet.

We both know that the black athlete grrl is going to be the one BLACKing the FtM genderfluid basket case

I'm not saying it's not kino. I just saying it's laughable and forced as fuck.

athlete would be black
basket case would be a fat tumblr sjw
princess would get blacked

I want to say Andrew is black cause he'd be the popular one but then it might be racist cause sports, especially if they turned him into a basketball player instead of wrestler. He couldn't be Bender cause he'd be a black criminal basically. So he's probably Brian.

Claire gets blacked obviously.

I like the movie by the way.

weak spanish genes

Sup Forums
/fit/
/r9k/
/facebook/
/sci/

that's what made it fun

BEHOLD:
b
fit
fa
soc
sci

he was a wrestler. you don't have to be tall to be a good traditional wrestler

>type breakfast club into youtube trying to watch a couple clips

>its nothing but some nig radio show interviewing other nigs

pol
fit
co
soc
r9k

how is that guy looking so much like Emilio Estevez?

CGI pretty well done for the 80s if you ask me

How about a recast where everyone is black? The janitor, the principal, the kids. I think it'd go over well because there's a lot of stratification in the black community. Nerdy black kids ostracized for the crime of "being white." Rich black kids who are "too good to be black." Then you can show the thug black guy's roots, why he acts out.

No joke, I'd like to see a movie that treats black kids with an open mind and shows all of them, not just the thugs and ass-clapping sheboons.

He is core in the Brat Pack.

more like or instead of r9k it's g

>or instead of r9k it's g
The fuck... It has nothing to do with g. Do you saw the movie?

>that emo who dresses in black robes is /fa/
I was going to call you out for this but considering how /fa/ dresses, this is actually right.

You have to be older than 18 to post on this site.

I can't even imagine what they discuss on /fa/. glad ive never been.

whats there even to discuss about clothes?

35 kiddo. Now go back cry to your mommy.

so /fa/ is /fit/ for ugly manlets that refuse to work out but still want to try to make a good impression?

>35
>still in this cesspool
I've noticed median age of Sup Forums is much higher than other boards.

why are there so many women?

when someone here tells you they're women, they're not joking
wish i had former Sup Forums mod's pictures, please someone post her

Sup Forumss median age is definitely higher than Sup Forumss

I'll be here until my last day on Earth.

most of the "dead boards" have a median age of over 35 to be honest

Never seen an 80's teen comedy before?

I instinctively rolled my eyes at an all black reboot, but that does sound interesting.

#2 always irritates me so fucking much. I hate this pose that tries to be mysterious or some shit, and it's even worse if the person is ugly as fuck.

CHARLAMANE THE GOD, WHITEBOI!

>35
>being this much of a pleb

This only serves to make you look worse, OP.

>le you don't agree with me therefore you're a pleb meme

>the fat manlet with chicken legs and a tiny dick

literally me

thanks, man. glad someone gets it.

i think the problem is how polarized black people are in the media, either totally victimized or totally despised. back in the 90s we had black films that showed the truth, that showed black families and neighborhoods with a whole range of personalities. it showed black people as people and it was interesting.

Putting your hands in your pockets is a "mysterious pose"? Lmaoing at ur life

Who the hell are those people?

Exposed ankles with long pants are the most retarded looking thing

No, you're a pleb for not liking kino when it's right in front of your eyes.

Name me three movies more comfy than The Breakfast Club.

Goddamn I gotta start visiting /fa/. Is it full of bantz, or is this an outlier?

Sorry, not the pose. I'm talking about the facial expression specifically.

why is negan looking so small? are those people giants?

1 is on to something, but not quite there yet.

Maybe now, but back then nobody had actually addressed high school that much in movies. The 80's were fucking weird in that you had a fuckload of movies that took a paradoxical look at high school life.

My personal favorite is Fast Times at Ridgemont High since there are actually SOME moments that you can relate to regardless of generation.

I recommend not going.

holy fucking kek. why does all the fashion on those runway models look like it was designed by an actual retard?

How do you know it wasn't?

It's basically the same thing with modern art except it's more apparent because people are wearing it.

I remember the cast of Power Rangers looking different.

>It's basically the same thing with modern art except it's more apparent because people are wearing it.

At last I truly see. what a time to be alive

The three abortions your mother had on home video before she forgot to scrape you out of her family cave. Not the same user but the movie was pure shit. Such a lazy plot, forced and amateurish acts, it's incredible how many people actually say that this is their favourite movie.

Sup Forums meetup when?

Hopefully never.

Let's all meet up at that abandoned warehouse in compton tomorrow. remember to bring lots of cash, for the silent auction. lts gonna be a blast!

the chick in the middle seems fat

meeting people from the internet is a big mistake. the best outcome is sex and even then the sort of people who have to use the internet to find sex are never that good.

anyone have those pictures of the meetups of other boards?

it was so much different in the late 90s early 2000s.

t, /fa/

>meeting people from the internet is a big mistake.
it's not actually. you're insecure and scared that someone might le murder you or some thing because it's Sup Forums but that kind of stuff never happened. hell, most of people try to act as normal as possible
shut up

not at all. i've met people from the internet many times and it's always disappointing. i think it's because there's a disconnection between knowing them and them being a stranger, too. i guess i never get over that initial awkwardness. dating sites are okay, but again, it's worse (imo) than hooking up with a random person at a bar. at least you don't have to go on a date first when you take home a drunk bitch.

but, i'm also the sort of person that doesn't socialize with work colleagues. i keep my internet friends online and my real friends in person (no social media for this fucker)

wrong one

The subtle shoops are perfect

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahah

It's just a fun movie you spaz, quit being so contrarian

>the criminal
>didn't do any crimes

>the brain
>wasn't actually smart

what was different

>a comedy is laughable
Is this that "memery" I've been hearing the kids talk about?

That shaved head guy near the middle literally got that shirt at Walmart. I know because I too got that shirt at Walmart.

All three lord of the rings movies EL EM AY OH checkmate athiests.
No but breakfast club is great.

someone post the copypasta with the principal replying to their (Brian's) essay at the end

>ALL of those saggy titties

Oh user don't tease this sounds like it has potential for big laughs

>I have never seen a pair of real boobs in my life

haven't seen it in forever, but it fucking kills me

>basket case would be a fat tumblr sjw
that is not how hollywood works.
she would be a pretty girl with glasses and/or non trendy clothes.

stop hanging out with uglies user

say that to my face and not online and see how I hang my saggy tits in your face faggot

I see two saggy tits, and they're not that bad desu

Did it bug anyone else that Brian got the absolute shit end of the stick by the end of the movie? Everyone managed to get some (at least temporary) catharsis by the end of the movie, but he basically gets told to suck it up and that's it