Go to /cum/ or /hilo/ containment board

we don't belong in either one of them

You don't understand :'(

gotta say it again
hes motivated

what do you mean?

Hang in there /CHI/

i'm trying

what is the most attainable thing that you want?

Do chicanos celebrate Easter?

idk, I honestly just wished I had a normal life

bumpo

is this man finnish? also iktf

Nah, he is some eastern european hermit.

oh, he kind of looks finnish

Man oh man is life great. I have made all the right decisions. Or then again maybe not.

When you go back

how was your day?

Fairly usual, that is to say that nothing really happened. Been wallowing in past mistakes for the last 5 or so hours. Maybe i've played my cards so badly that it can't become better. Still i'll do what little that I can to improve my life. At one point I gave it a lot of thought and time and decided that I would see this life through no matter what so that's what i'll do. Existing should not be too high of a bar.

>tfw every time I wake up I reflect on how much my life sucks and wish I didn't

The worst thing about being a neet is that you have too much time to wallow inside your own head and in your past/present/future. While working I am too preoccupied to feel sorry for myself. In retrospect conscription was a good time period too since we were all "in the same boat". You kept active and socializing was natural and necessary to some degree. It will always feel bad but you can find some amount of joy regardless. It can be a show you like, posting here or whatever.

shows and what not don't bring me enough joy to numb out the suffering

Just try to keep yourself preoccupied with something, anything. It won't change reality nor will it make life feel any less bitter but atleast you won't be thinking about it for a moment. Those moments of respite are important for your mental well-being. Life should not be non-stop misery all day everyday.

Anyhow it's about 5 so time for me to go sleep. G'night.

These fucking wasps might be more persistent than the jews

>hurr durr pls pity me for being literal trash

I can't fucking wait for the chicano genocide, I will see enjoy seeing the CHI trash suffer.

I should really post to this gen more. What's /chi/ doing tonite? I cleaning stuff up since my room is a mess

rude
same shit I do every night just shit post here and watch random shit