Milk

What do you make of this?

youtu.be/iKDtmV5xSv0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-YfeU82uqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, in "a clockwork orange" the actors drink milk because the characters in the book drink milk. milk laced with drugs that fueled their violent rampages.

youtu.be/V-YfeU82uqY

Is this guy a more buzzfeed'y channel chriswell.

I'm only subbed to this nu-male because he uploads more frequently than Tony.

I love Milk

How come the only people that I've heard talk about this video are pseudointellectual neckberads?

I don't know, bro. I just saw it and wanted to discuss it.

But nobody on Sup Forums ever discusses movies and filmmaking as such.
It's reviews of blockbusters and girls.

Why is reddit able to have good content on movies? Is it because of that fact that people here are (if I recall correctly) 21 on average?

i love that glass.
gotta get me one or two of them.

If you drink milk past the age of 10 years old there is something wrong with you.

how come bud?

Humans are the only species to still drink milk after adolescence, it has also been proven that drinking milk can cause serious health risks, due to the lactose found in milk and also the hormones and other additives in milk that farmers inject into their cows.

HUMANS ARE ALSO THE ONLY SPECIES TO BUILD THE INTERNET SO MORONS CAN SPOUT STUPID SHIT ABOUT MILK ON IT FROM MILES AWAY

How's that calcium deficiency, vegan-kun?

>not being a connoisseur of fine chocolate milk

I'll enjoy my GOMAD and my gains, brah. Come back when you've got past your sense of inadequacy.

So, Mad Max really was kino

>he thinks milk is the only viable source of calcium

fyi milk has such a large amount of vitamin a (which weakens bones) that the positive effects of the calcium is canceled out

Milk is cum

Sup Forums used to be much better than it is now. There is more waifu posting then, but far less memes and, naturally, FAR less capeshit and Star Wars.

What would he say about Tarkovsky's use of milk?

Milk in film is often used as a sexual metaphor.

Like TWBB for example.

aктивныe мepoпpиятия

Humans (or at least white people) are also the only species to develop lactose tolerance into adulthood.

still better than everyframeapainting

You can blame Disney for that.

I always thought there was some kind of semen thing happening in Leon.

You just have a lewd mind

There's something wrong with a grown man drinking milk? I never knew.

excessive consumption has been linked to an increased risk of prostate cancer