Arizona Thread

Are we not the best state in the Union? Based Flake, Based Joe, Tent City, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon, etc.

Self-Bump

commie star lol

copper* star, Johannes

this state fucking sucks. At least phoenix does, been living here for 11 years it's just hot as shit with millennial faggots everywhere

I don't live in phoenix. I live in Havasu but its just Californians mostly. At least we dont have as many nig's because they cant survive here. At least the Mexicans work. Millennials ill give you that.

If your state is so great, why do I have to deal with you faggots every fucking weekend?! I swear to god half of your entire state's population comes through to my beaches and then y'all fuck off back to magic desert land.

fugg yeeh :--D

Flagstaff master race reporting in.

Inb4 flag. On vacation

How hot is it in havasu? Jesus Christ over a decade and I'm not used to this shit yet, most anons dont know this pain (110-120 on average)

I dont think you get a say, Cuckfornia.

Hows the vacation?

its 94 degrees now. Gonna be 111 deg. today.

bumparino

I've been to Flagstaff to visit a friend I met gaming online
Was a breddy gud place

Yeah, I'm in phoenix and the "weather" here blows cock

It's always funny talking to someone from somewhere with a normal fucking climate, 110+ degrees is something that they can't even fathom

>mfw my air conditioner breaks at least once every summer and it gets up near 100 degrees even in the house

I went to the Trump rally and met Kelli Ward and Sheriff Joe! I also met "Cut my burrito bitch!" guy at the rally. I love this state.

I've got a british friend who says hes fucking melting at 80 degrees and it just baffles me

I visited friends in Prescott a year back. I thought it was pretty great, but they couldn't get out fast enough. They moved to fucking Seattle for the rain.

Not bad, I really like Salzburg and Innsbruck. Wish I had more time here.

Yeah it's a nice place. Just a limited job market. Mostly revolves around education, tourist, and service industry.

>But it's a dry heat!
Should we kill any normie that spouts this shit? I wish I could move from the devil's playground...

Phoenix is the only important thing in Arizona.

The world will never forget that John McCain gave us Sarah Palin.

Thank you, based Arizona.

Arizona is my favourite state in the US, but then temperatures would likely kill me in most places. Looking at wiki Flagstaff has pretty comfy temperatures tho. +The place has less than 100k population.

Thanks dude, you just might have given me an idea where to move to if Trump gets elected and I get a visa.

Let's be honest. We're basically a mini-sized Texas. Not like that's a bad thing. Texas is pretty based.

Be careful. Lots of college fagets. NAU is ground zero. just stay away from there and other art hippie sections in town. It is a great town though.

As long as those aren't the chimpout-prone kind, I don't mind much. Thanks for the warning tho.

Kingman reporting in.

Sup, hows the sunrise /insomniac/?

No problem. Sedona is also a great place to visit, especially during the winter. My brother goes to NAU and they all seem very high, mellow-like people. You're good.

I have family in AZ and I'm thinking about moving there. What I most worry about is going there, never making any friends and just spend all my days alone in the house shitposting. I have family and they're nice but I'd at least like to make some non familial friends too. Where would an user like me meet Sup Forums minded people in Arizona?

Also, how hard would it be to get a gun just moving there? I don't have any criminal record but I heard you have to be living there for a year or something before you could get one if you're out of state.

Literally no permit or anything to buy a gun. This state is a Shall carry and a Stand your ground state. You can get a permit if you want like when you go to Cali or some other state. You can buy AK-47's (non-auto) from some guys truck legally. Mostly anywhere in Arizona. Fuck there wasn't a law for shooting randomly in a public area for no reason until the 90's. Stay away from the Metropolitan and Uni. and you can find some Sup Forums minded people. A lot of blue-collar guys that do a lot of work are your main guys. They always have stories and are Sup Forums tier bros.

Oh and you might be stuck inside anyway because of the 120+ degree heat. but theres... phones?