Hey Sup Forums. I am an onset worker for AMC's The Walking Dead. I do mostly makeup. The job, quite frankly...

Hey Sup Forums. I am an onset worker for AMC's The Walking Dead. I do mostly makeup. The job, quite frankly, has gotten old. I am going to be quitting in 3 months, so why not get fired, and give back to the community as well? I have gained acess to the scripts for the remains of season 7, and part of season 8. Ask questions, and I will answer.

WELL HOT DIGGITY DOG

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE

*leans back*

Are AMC's producers as notoriously bad as is rumored? I've heard they are terrible to work with and intentionally under fund every project to pocket the extra money.

When is the war against negan?

Let me tell you something... There have been a lot of times I went home with a shortened or nonexistant paycheck. Why do you think i'm quitting? Not to mention, everyone has a really bad attitude.

Who was the guy stalking around in the last episode?

Post a pic of one of the scripts. If you can't prove it GTFO

The war against negan begins this February.

Okay, but I must censor it. i will only answer direct questions. Hold on

why are you shilling this show for free?

His name is Donald. This will be straying from the comic story a little bit. He will eventually take the life of Aaron.

>his name is Donald

Because I have been a Sup Forums user for the past 3 years, and I think I should give back a little.

Not Donald Trump, Donald Ringsun

I'm sorry to hear that user, what a bunch of dicks. They have to be making good money on this show.

Yeah. Well, I'm not going to lie, painting walker's faces all day is actually enjoyable.

Any sex scenes at all coming up?

Kek not a bad way to make a living

Negan does get a short scene with one of his wives, but that's about it.

I remember years ago someone posted a screenshot of the missing girl coming out of the barn days before it aired

And they posted a screenshot of Merle dying(or a zombie) from an upcoming I episode a few seaaona back.

I don't remember much else but they spoiled stuff a few more times and it l turned out to be spot on.

OP are you the same guy?

No, but the problem is I am NOT making a living off of it with my lack of pay.

second half of season 7 is just gonna be more negan memeing and rick being all like "IT AIN'T LIKE IT WAS B4" speeches to the other communities, isn't it?

What does Lauren Cohan smell like?

>why not get fired, and give back to the community as well
>confirmed for never signing a NDA in his life
Breaking NDA doesn't just get you fired, there's a huge fine attached that as well.

No. I don't get to watch the episode before hand, all I get to do is talk with the actors and such. I am actally not supposed to have this script, but oh well. Fuck you amc

>I'm an attentionwhoring dick-inhaling retard whose only tiny hit of dopamine in life is getting (You)s on an Indo-Chinese flash animation board because no-one in real life ever listens to what I have to say so all this attention makes me finally feel noticed and important

I know, OP, but it's good you've come to terms with it.

How long is the war against Negan going to last? Any episodes with him defested and locked up in the scripts you have?

You will be pleased to know there are no "It ain't like it was b4" speaches. I think rick at this point is so pissed that he just goes at it with full force.

>I do mostly makeup

Fag

this

pussy

'Mask you somthin.
Did Jeffrey Dean Morgan really ask to take his leather jacket home between shoots, and when they said no because they didn't have two of them for some reason at that point, he did it anyway, and then he accidentally lost it, and then when one of the producers or whatever freaked out he tried to laugh it off but it didn't work and it got really awkward? I heard that that happened from another onset worker.

Actually, yes. He gets his throat slit, but survives. He is then locked in the jail house that was put up by Morgan

Does Negan die? I'll probably drop the show or complain about it even more if I'm retarded enough to keep watching.

I'm retarded enough to post in this thread so I'll probably keep watching anyway.

I am the OP and I have to say, I am a faggot and have yet to post any proof or evidence. A huge faggo, that's me. The OP.

I have no knowlage of this incident. I'm just the dude that gets paid to fuck up people's faces.

I can't believe you retards are stupid enough to think this guy actually has a script. How fucking dumb can you be?

Like some fucking random makeup worker can leak a script from AMC when no one else on Earth has? Not to mention they would sue his ass into the ground if a real leak started here too. Don't give him any more (You)s

what does pussy smell like?

Not within the scripts I have. He is just locked in a cell through what little bit of season 8 I have, but It's not impossible that he will break out.

pee and uterine lining

Lauren Cohan

Still waiting for OP to deliver the scripts

Oh good, they're following the comic then. Thanks! Can't wait to see Negan meet Alpha.

RIGHT! I'll get to work on that. These questions are coming in so fast, i lost my train of thought... Hold on...

>Implying they've done any work on season 8 scripts yet

But go ahead and continue to roleplay OP.

Which characters will die the soonest?

There is no "Alpha" in the script that I have.

A character that we have seen hints to, named Donald, is going to kill Aaron

This. But anons here are probably stupid enough to believe it anyway.

Aaron's one of the only characters I don't hate, they better not

To ALL. If you wish to believe this is fake, that is fine. I am just here to answer questions. Those who believe me will be pleased.

He's still alive in the comics. John Winchester is confirmed for season 8 as well.

fuck you

any lewd stories of the actresses behind the scenes?

Someone lied to you. He gets pushed into a ditch, and he hits his head, knocked out. A walker stubles across him in his sleep.

post the scripts already faggot

>I am just here to get (You)s
>Please stop calling me out so the lemmings won't figure it out and leave

I am NOT going to give that information, even if I did know.

For you.

Bullshit. The All Out War will not be over this season. AMC likes to draw things out.

It's cool if you call me out. As I said, this is for those who believe me.

Who dies soon? Anyone?

Yes, but it ends on the first episode of Season 8. AMC does another shit cliffhanger where the survivors are in one spot looking for the saviors, but then the saviors actually turn it around on THEM, and when it is obvious that shit's about to go down, the season ends.

I believe you, because you are I, and I are you—two huge faggos who have become one in the same. Merged together by means of Saiyan Fusion dance to form the ultimate faggot: the OP.

Aaron. Killed by a character named Donald.

This is pathetically obvious you don't know shit, but good on you for tricking some retards.

Have fun

why don't you just tell us the juiciest bit of information you know? something that even if you read the comics nobody else knows?

Very well. Dwight will actually get killed by Negan. What happens during the first episode of season 8, during the big battle, is Negan is about to kill daryl, but dwight jumps on Negan, trying to prevent it. Negan then turns and kills dwight saying "Dwighty boy, I never expected you would fucking stab me in the back!"

Just give it up script or let thread die.

And I actually don't read the comics myself, so I have no way of knowing what comic fans know and don't know. I just assumed it all followed comic code.

>Dwighty boy, I never expected you would fucking stab me in the back!"
That's the best you could come up with?

It will be more like *Smug face* "D, I can't believe you would hurt me like this" *Stabs Dwight 20 times all over his back* "WHOO-EE! Now that's what I call a backstab!" *Negan spreads arms wide and camera pans back all the way to outer space*

So. Daryl does die. Glenn walks in with a fucking minigun, revealing that he is indeed alive. He pumps EVERYFUCKINGBODY full of lead. HeadlessGlenn then leaves, but not before raping maggie's corpse. The show is then renamed "The Walking Glenn".

This is the only thing that can save this shit show at this point desu famalama.

In the next season, it turns out that the LIVING people were the walking dead all along

The scene is scientifically incorrect, as there is no way Glenn could live with ground beef for a head, but meh.

The writers don't give a shit anymore, as long as they get their surprise of the week in for all the retards

>we want the transformers crowd

Well, i'm out of here.

PS: I'm a fat, faggot ginger that dosn't even have cable, so I watch TWD on a shit stream site with lots o lag. I ain't no fuckin' AMC worker, kek.

Toodles

His information doesn't match TSDF, never believed OP in the first place,

no shit

>He will eventually take the life of Aaron.
>Kill the only good looking character in the series who's still alive in the comics
Fuck sakes AMC.

Sounds like every Adam Sandler movie ever. Look at the budgets, then watch the films and wonder where all the money went

Kek