Did Kevin Sumlin's wife write this racist letter?

Thought it was fake as soon as I saw it and now police are investigating. Clearly a woman's handwriting. How hard will she and Sumlin be BTFO once cops conclude she manufactured this to stir up sympathy??

Other urls found in this thread:

shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/181302-Coach-Sumlin-Receives-Racist-Letter?p=11271366&viewfull=1#post11271366
shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/170277-Arsenal/page46
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSTNET
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_Mail_barcode
secrant.com/rant/sec-foot...019342/page-4/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inte...t_Mail_barcode
bleacherreport.com/articles/2732251-kevin-sumlin-racist-hate-mail-being-investigated-by-brazos-county-sheriff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums - Sports

>P-please get lost!

Fucking terrible

why even do this

>or else

hey rabbi whatcha doin?

like no shit he knows he's a dirty coon gorilla telling him he's a Nigger isn't going to make him feel any different.

I know, right? What's a Stacy gonna do, flounce her sticc ass back to bed and fuck her dude extra hard?

this is related to real sport you dirty hue, you wouldnt understand
no woman is die hard enough to write a letter to a coach, 10/1 its fake

There are no post marks on the letter, specifically over the stamp.

In order to show a stamp was already used the US Post Office marks the stamps with what looks like squiggly black lines.

Conclusion: Fake

Who?

>Return address to some country club, but no postmark
>cursive writing
>childlike threat

Postal Mark example

>Please get lost
>or else

really makes you think

oh fugg!! i hope the cops hold a press conference and announce its fake

is his wife left handed?

I guess the racist placed the letter in Sumlin's mailbox..

Or the wife wrote it.

Sorry, I guess you wanted to experience some real life racism but it's another hoax

Bumping for interest

why put a stamp on the letter if you're not actually going to mail it.

>you such as a coach
>you such

>mfw

>no one noticing the most glaring piece of illogical retardation

A return address

with no name

>cursive
does he have a 5 year old kid?

lol this autism

shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/181302-Coach-Sumlin-Receives-Racist-Letter?p=11271366&viewfull=1#post11271366

>ever going on the Texas equivalent of TexAgs
Bad move, son.

It does have the line marks on the bottom of the letter though

God damn that is some advanced autism
[spoiler]But that bitch got found out[/spoiler]

they even have their own eternal arsenal thread
shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/170277-Arsenal/page46
how cute

What the hell. This is beyond autism.

i do it for justice

Your service will be remembered. We hardly knew ye.

So it will look real, retard. Letters without stamps aren't delivered.

She forgot about the postmark

that is common, have you never gotten mail before? there's other more glaring problems than that

"Of course" - Bane

IIRC the return address on the letter is some (posh?) country club to heighten the great divides (race + wealth/status) and garner sympathy at a time when #WhiteSupremacy is a buzzword constantly being thrown about to try and fuck up the concept of free speech going forward (which is giving me a pretty good idea of why the elite wanted to get Trump in as president.... One way or another the dude is some kind of useful idiot)

Idk if the wife specifically wrote the letter, but no doubt one way or another (wifey in on it or not) it's a work/false-flag and a strategic maneuver to try and lessen the hot seat that the a&m coach is on cuz nowadays it's en vogue to have a proper 2mins hate against trump and of course anyone who is against liberal politics/social-agendas is basically a #WhiteSupremacy touting Nazi, so you make sure to throw in the N word and use a country club to set up a well-to-do white strawman and just sit back and watch it work cuz if you haven't gotten the memo -- WHITE SUPREMACY IS BAD, MMMMK!

>say it loud! I'm [anything but white] and proud

Also inb4 something having to do with tears / baby / etc

Why the fuck would you make sure to have a return address for your racist hate mail? But be sure to omit your name?

lmfao there is no basis for that

That is not a postal mark. Read the shaggytexas thread that is linked in this thread

> I was looking at that. I think it's something called a Postnet code, which the USPS adds to help with routing on mail like that.
E: This: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSTNET
Or wait, maybe it's something like this thing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_Mail_barcode
Whatever. Either way, pretty sure regular envelopes don't come with that $#@! and the USPS puts it on there, although I'll be honest here: I can't remember the last time I mailed anything or even really looked at all the $#@!ing goddamn junk mail I get an envelope beyond seeing who it was from.
Browsing the SECRant thread on the same subject, I ran across this Bama fan “genro” quote that says otherwise, "That's an IM barcode that is applied to envelopes prior to mailing usually for businesses or other destinations of high mail volume. The USPS does not apply them. This dumb bitch might've used one their own form reply envelopes that they send out"
secrant.com/rant/sec-foot...019342/page-4/

So, trying to figure out what the truth is in regards to these codes, here is the Wiki page which seems to be confirm that "The barcode is applied by the sender" en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inte...t_Mail_barcode

that return address is to a country club (potomac spelled wrong btw), not a private residence

In fairness to the hypothetical evil white supremacist who supposedly wrote this, dude, you'd have to be some kind of otherworldly retarded to attach your name + address to a letter like this, especially nowadays.

That said, I crack the fuck up at the idea of some old white supremacist penning this letter and then thinking "oh fuck I csnt use my name + return address so what do I put down? Eureka!!!! I'll put down my country club's address so that way the [basketball-american] knows I've got money + status! That'll learn em!!!!

Seriously, if someone legit wrote this 100% straight up they're not going to put down any info thst could possibly out them, even a country club. One way or another the address has to be a misdirection unless we're dealing with some kind of truly "helmeted on the short bus of life"-special southern belle who really has some issues that nobody wants to deal with.

Won't let me post the rest cuz spam oh well fucking holy shit though

Why? Just why? Any way you look at it in this context it reeks of falsity

>You better scram!

>Or else

>Take a long walk off a short pier, jigaboo!

>Run the Harvard Wishbone you smelly sharecropper

honestly once it starts to come together that she wrote this herself,
its gonna be swept under the rug with no ramifications.

It's not so much the handwriting than it is the absolutely pansied arsed attempt at being offensive and threatening. Only a woman or a cuck would write that pure garbage. Also this just like the $10k receipt nigger.

Does anyone know why /fit/ is allowed to have a culture with off-topic threads that regularly reach 300 posts but any thread that is remotely fun on Sup Forums is shut down instantly? '

Fun: Power rankings, fast food discussion, car chases, Haxball, live trial threads etc
Not fun: Race bait conspiracy shit that could just as easily be on Sup Forums

FUCKING THIS

You can do it you just need to disguise it as a general. Case in point: /trans/ or /bundes/

You both have to go back

Blame the whiny black retard who fabricated this letter gaining it national attention (in the context of a sports coach)

Holy fucking nostalgia, I'm gonna go watch all the fenslerfilm psa dubs now.

>You both have to go back
You should go back to Sup Forums first, 'cause that's where this belongs.

you can't stop the bots

Good point.

+1

I don't even post there but I don't immediately get #triggered when someone posts something that isn't PC like you

bleacherreport.com/articles/2732251-kevin-sumlin-racist-hate-mail-being-investigated-by-brazos-county-sheriff

well fuck. sheriffs will just let it go. we need this to go federal. our from an opposing fan base LEO organization in TX.

> OR ELSE

>muh #triggered
>hurr durr I just trololed youz for duh lulz
Lame.

>his wife wrote the letter
>a woman who knows how to write
Not likely. Conspiracy debunked

I didn't even troll you just need to calm the fuck down