Razzie Shortlists Revealed for 2016 - the 37th Golden Raspberry Awards

The DCEU is about to sweep up all the awards

comicbookmovie.com/batman_vs_superman/razzie-shortlists-revealed-for-2016-the-37th-golden-a147971

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/batman_vs_superman/razzie-shortlists-revealed-for-2016-the-37th-golden-a147971
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Jeremy Irons – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

WTF?

Why?

>Jeremy Irons – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

He was the best thing about that whole shitpile

Marvelfags are angry what a surprise

Razzie awards Disney Shills confirmed.

>Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the (((Democratic Party)))
Hmmmm I wonder why this got (((nominated)))

It's for a razzie, the film was shit

Razzies are for shit movies you braindead Sup Forumstard

Have you morons seen it?

You realise the film is anti Clinton right

WORST ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE
>Ben Affleck BvS:DoJ

Yes, why WOULD an anti-((democrat)) film get nominated for a Razzie lads?

>WORST ACTOR
>Ben Affleck – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well, The Shining got two nominations (one for Duvall, one for Kubrick) so it's not like these faggots know anything.

>The film is anti-Clinton so it can have no flaws

This is what you sound like

>Sup Forumstard

spotted the hook nosed yid

He literally wasn't though, it was such an out of place casting. Same with Michael Caine tbf

>Documentary that largely flew under the radar amongst a year of shit films is nominated for an award historically designed to delegitimise films for future generations
Gee aren't you just missing the fucking point

t. Moron

Daily reminder that Trump is pro-Israel, so you're not allowed to be racist to Jews anymore

Yes I am

I watched all those movies including fifty shades of black and this list is total fucking shit. Most of those films were pretty decent and BvS was one of the best films of last year.

Israel =/= Hollywood Jews

The list is compiled based on aggregate review scores, not independently. It's bandwagoning.

this

>anti democrat movie
>nominated for worst movie

Stay mad jews

the sony leak confirmed they're all shilling for israel you cuck

>Gal Gadot not nominated for anything

>he actually believes this

>Gal Gadot widely called "the best thing in a bad film"

I wonder (((why)))

Oh bullshit, Batfleck was fine. The only good thing about that terrible film.

do all threads just end up being nazi/trump/pol threads, or just the bad ones.

Razzie awards have always been kind of weird.

They once gave a nominated Razzie Award to The Thing music score.

Gods of Egypt had better sweep all of this. It was a marvel of terribleness.

I mean, I know about this meme, but Affleck and Irons were also praised and yet were nominated for BvS

Yes, you better go back to /r/movies before its too late

Sup Forums is a designated shitpost board, all threads are the bad ones

Trump is a Zionist with a Jewish daughter

Why doesn't Sup Forums have its own awards?

Good goy

It's funny because the director of the movie, Dinesh D'souza, is a Zionist jewphilic neocon

Stay mad neckbeard trumps America is a Zionist state

When the writings on the wall, and it's brazenly obvious what's happening, don't be surprised if the Jew Meme comes up son

did that post make you feel better for ruining Sup Forums with this shit

BvS is not The Shining user.

>neckbeard

why would a greasy basement dwelling virgin vote for anything but the party that wants to subsidize his lifestyle? Neckbeards and fedora tippers are a left wing phenomena, most of them supported Sanders during the primaries and almost all of them supported Clitary during the election

Jesse Eisenberg and Zack Snyder should win for Worst Supporting Actor and Director respectfully.

BvS for worst sequel (though it may lose to Resurgence or Meet The Blacks) and Suicide Squad for worst picture.

Ben Affleck is a severely mischaracterized Batman but that doesn't make him bad, Henry Cavill's bad performance is just the result of an awful script., and Will Smith plays Will Smith nothing really much there.

Also we can add
>Razzies were bribed by Disney to hate DC movies

Unto the list of DCuck delusions.

>comicbookmovie.com/batman_vs_superman/razzie-shortlists-revealed-for-2016-the-37th-golden-a147971
>Ghostbusters for worst screenplay
WOW, SEXIST MUCH?

Disney shilling awards revealed. They even nominated that anti-Hillary movie.

Ghostbusters should be in every category

One of these movies is nominated for worst movie, the other isn't.

Guess which is which.

>why doesn't Sup Forums have its own awards where they call all the shittiest movies of the year masterpieces
Yeah, sounds great

not for the male actors

Less jewish influence over your picks.

The one at the bottom because it sucks ass

Well Civil War was good, so its not hard to guess.

>Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums-lite now
>they worship the single biggest jew dick rider to ever be president
You fags are hilarious

Civil War as whole is a shittier movie than BvS. There is no question about it. That retarded fucking airport fight in CW is so shitty it makes PS3 games look good.

Also, those shots aren't impressive at all. They look like CGI movies. The one with RDJ in the right down corner looks like someone pasted his head to his suit.

Is it wrong if I believe most of these movies are not horrible?

>Well Civil War was good

How old are you that you find literal capeshit to be entertaining? At least shit like the Nolan films had a bit more to them, but Marvel capeshit is literally aimed at spotty-faced, limp wristed 16 year olds

They're not. Most of these movies are completely fine. But they had to nominate shit normies recognize so they can get the PR they want.

Did anyone even dislike Affleck as Batman? Everyone I talked to, even those that didn't like the movie, said he did fine.

this is actually a really good post
you can see exactly where he proved himself to be just as pleb as the person hes replying to

>MUH CIMEMETOGRAPHY

Are we meant to be impressed by these screenshots? I don't get it

Hemsworth was one of the worst written and acted male roles of the year, absolute cringe in every regard.

>MUH USING MUHS IN ORDER TO DEVALUE A CRITICAL POINT OF FILMMAKING

KEK

>le Nolan films are aimed EXACTLY at the demographic you're deriding

And yet the car chase scene where they capture the Joker is probably one of the greatest action sequences of this century

ANOTHER RECORD BREAKER
HOW CAN MARVLEL COMPETE

>That retarded fucking airport fight in CW is so shitty it makes PS3 games look good.
But Snydershit is good, right?

I bet you've kept the shitposting up for so long, you actually think BvS was good now.

keep going
you're only illuminating your grey areas

Yes, in comparison to CW, that looks great. The punches have actual weight to them for one. And there aren't one billion cuts to give you diarrhea.

Somewhere down the line Hollywood got it twisted and forgot what they're even supposed to do.

they've completely forgotten that people liked Superman because of what he is not because of what he can do.

Yes, Superman could blast you apart with laser eyes but he could was also smart enough to make you enter a box and you lose all your powers because he knew Lex Luther would tell you that shit so he lied to Luther to fake you out.

>the punches have weight to them
>that hilarious way shannon's head and body move
lmao

Yoga Hosers and Me Him Her are way worse than each film listed there.

These aren't the actual worst movies. These are just "popular movies we slightly disliked and that will give us ton of attention" awards. Most of the nominated films are completely fine. There are way worse shit done.

>BvS
>Hillary's America

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

Like that time they gave one to Kubrick.

remember when they meme'd about RDJR's floating head?

heres the list
batman v superman got 8 nominations
hillarys america got 5 nominations

Very deserving

The Shining is his worst movie right after Lolita and FMJ

whats the problem here?

>not a single nomination for Civil War
I wonder who could be behind these awards

What critical point, faggot?

>it looks pretty xD

I mean, BvS was fucking dull but Affleck nominated for Worst Actor? Really? He's the best Batman ever.

He looks like more of a manlet than RDJ

you

barely using cuts and editing is what videogames do, that literally looks like a cgi videogame cinematic you retard

>>it looks pretty xD
This is the height of a conversation with a deluded Marvel fanboy. There is no point. Everything valuable about film getting mocked and trivialized until all that remains is recycled quips and rushed CGI.

There is nothing exceptional about Affleck's Batman, just like any of his performances. I have no idea how Argo conned the entire industry into thinking Affleck was talented.

There is nothing awful about Affleck's performance either. An average Hollywood blockbuster has way worse leads.

>Marion Cotillard – Allied / Assassin’s Creed
>Brad Pitt – Allied

allied was good though

yet, wait a few years and it will be a clasic

>And there aren't one billion cuts to give you diarrhea.
Yeah, just nausea

It's a meme list meant to trigger controversy. Just like this thread. So people can give them more clicks and attention. They're basically clickbait Oscars. If they actually nominated the worst films of 2016 and not some popular ones they disliked, nobody would've cared.

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/78130455#bottom

This thread is making you very upset, isn't it?

>DCucks literally defend this.

This isn't even funny anymore, just kind of sad. MCU might look like a "le ps3 game" but this is a fight scene tipped straight from Naruto.

>only marvel fans hate DC

Capeshit is capeshit user. Its in the same category as starshit for that matter. They're all trash and should be gassed.

Pablo you do know you can just post the OP post number right?
like this:

this also nominating hillary america is really desperate. noone knows about the movie. its pretty much an indie movie.

>these people literally think Jeremy "watch me mumble all my lines but i was scar in the lion king so plebs love me" Irons was good