Pet Sounds is also one of the most overrated albums of all time

>Pet Sounds is also one of the most overrated albums of all time.

Based Piero

Most important critic of all time.

he is absolutely right

This
On a side note, does anyone know why he hasn't reviewed anything in a while?

he's dead
Rip

Lol no

t. Christgaufag

Both the Scaruffifag and the Christgau fag got dubs, whomst will win?

I guarantee you he has only heard the full album once

Scaruffi always wins.

Most important music critics are Lester Bangs and Christgau

Literally the music critic equivalent of that kid who has to do the opposite of everything his mother says just because he's a special rebellious snowflake.

most overrated critic on this board - because he isn't talked about anywhere else

Shh...

He does more than just review records. He did do an update in the last couple of months though. He's probably busy writing about AI, visiting China and posting memes.

"Lexemenomicon (2017) is equally engaging but basically repeats the same tricks. Tonemenomicon (2017), Taxemenomicon (2017) and Glossemenomicon (2017) are less successful, mere repetitions of the same concept. Not much happens, and most of what happens had been done before. The escalating amount of releases corresponded to a diminishing quality of the music, Impossible Nothing needs a new life."

Ahh so he is a retard. Nice.

who will win between Sup Forums's love for people that say albums are bad and right-wing politics

"Important Critic" is an oxymoron.

100% correct

source? he never said this

Whatever happens there will be major asshurt. I find Scaruffi's politics to be in general quite shite. His anti-Trump screed is amateur at best. But just like his album reviews, everything is best taken with a grain of salt.

damn. he looks like he was made inside a videogame. quick someone make him in skyrim or some shit

>he doesn't chat with scaruffi on LinkedIn

the word you are looking for is: contrarian

Scaruffi-drones are pathetic.

Based Scaruffi. Redpilling people on who really did the holocaust.

Scaruffi striking Dim Mak over DM.

>had a dream last night that he gave Impossible Nothing's second album an 8.5 but then gave all the next ones 7 or lower

>is it a prophecy?

I think scaruffi has literal autism I'm honestly concerned for him