Before Sup Forums and after Sup Forums

Post 'em. I only have this one. I want more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moly will be calling for a race war 2017

none of these statements are contradictory. utopianism, specifically marxism, is dangerous. a man must be practical. these arguments are practical on both sides.

And besides, war makes fascists of us all.

That last line on the bottom right. Cringey shit right there. May aswell be quoting Aelwis.

Bleeeegghh. Can someone who isn't a pseudo-intellectual please rewrite that philosophical garbage in a coeherent and eloquent manner? Please. I'm tired of stomaching shit writing.

Codreanu was right!

Filthy dumb trumpkin scum

Does Stefan hate the Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

>bums and vagrants
But those bums and vagrants are an effect of the government mismanagement, nobody wants to live like a bum, it's the government that should focus on giving everyone something to do

my gipsy friend that's just advanced english, it's not pseudo intellectual it's researched language

Plenty of people who want nothing to do, looking for minimal effort for maximal hedonistic pleasure. You're somewhat right, on that it's the government's fault of mismanaging ideology, if they planted the right ideas with the right measures they would want to work and have ambitions.

But such ideas and measures are seen as interfering and propagandic to a extend.

>giving everyone something to do

Jobs are not given, they are induced, by you being useful/skilled in a field, you'll either sell your time/effort in a freelance-entrepreneur manner, or find someone who'll want to milk you.

>The Truth of the Holocaust
it's going to happen, lads

Anyone else a former leftard here?
>In an online argument about crime
>Told the guy that he was a racist for saying Africans commit more crimes in his own country
>Told him that whites statistically commit more crime than blacks across Europe
>tfw he was Swedish
If you're reading this, I'm so, so sorry.

kek I do that every time now

Can I post based Hoppe and based Rothbard quotes?

Quotes Taken Out Of Context: The Thread

Cuckold: The Poster

>stefan molyneux is a philosopher

Sorry, but he's really not. The only people that watch him are Sup Forums and once in a while his click-bait videos (over issues like immigration, or islam) pick up speed.

But you do realize he uses viewbots right?

Or are we going to slide this thread now because I mentioned that.

>A

To complete the Mises quote:

>But though its policy has brought salvation for the moment, it is not of the kind which could promise continued success. Fascism was an emergency makeshift. To view it as something more would be a fatal error.

And Hayek said that organizing society in an authoritarian manner may (maybe) only be beneficial in times of war, but fucking retarded in peace time.

Then again, I'm probably the only one in this thread who cares

what made you change your views?

I care my man