youtu.be/KDSjzw_BOfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesaropapism
youtube.com/watch?v=axZrElyTmU8
youtube.com/watch?v=O1GM8XhpS18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do not use this turkish name

are you a meth addict?
because you sure sound like one

This, fuck all anime (that don't have magic cats)

Albanians are better than other humans

sorry fags, but that other dude beat you by 5 minutes

sage went into all fields

i made a new one because an*mu is haram and goes against orthodox islamic teaching

do you liek small tits balk?

shitskin subhuman

kys turk

as long as it ties well with the body
flat is justice as long but only if the nipples and aerolas are aesthetic

form>size
this is the patrician position on tits

thread reported, saged and hidden

lets destroy some orthodox churches edition

yes
titcows are subhuman

true

Roosia hold part of your debt and your priests are russophilic as fuck, because they're dependent on them, you're really naive if you think that Roosians will protect you from evil Germany.

gommunism!

Careful what you are wishing for.

ZAPALIT ĆU DVA TRI SRPSKA STABA

Those are the exact words your parents said then they first saw you

Russians won't protect us from anything if we don't promise them some clay
Germany can't do shit
We're in NATO
If we get somehow invaded we can do gorilla warfare for years
You subhuman

Man I have this impossible idea about a Call of Duty-like game about all the important times in our history. You get the core ones, like battles with the byzantines and t*rks and then the balkan wars, ww1, ww2, etc, and then download the small stuff in DLCs. This Sveta Nedelia bombing could be a first person DLC based on the true stories from people who were there on both sides - you get to play as someone who survived the blast, as well as the g*mmunists who planned and executed the bombing. This would eb so fucking dank.

Imagine a mission where you fly a bomber plane over Odrin, or repelling the fags at Doiran, or throwing rocks at t*rks at Shipka. This game would be fucking amazing, except it'll be too expensive to make and not worth it since it'll have so few buyers. Unless u translate it.

why would we declare war on voulgaria if we get invaded?

hello

buna

>we can do gorilla warfare for years

lol, you would suck the occupant's cock like you did to Turks for 500 years. The orthodox church always obeys the strongest ruler, no matter whether he's Christian, Muslim or atheist.

yeah that's cute here's Call of Duty Unlimited Warfare 3 Zombies

Russia WILL SAVE US

That would be pretty cool, I admit. Neighbours would be butthurt, tho.

youtu.be/KDSjzw_BOfc
viski edition

WHO LIVES IN CALEA MOSILOR?

report the pshek and don't give him you's.

hi

russhitian tourist delusions

jó estét

you mean russia will nuke us when US activates dead hand system by nuking russia

hello

we have mountains, many people will survive. russki cannot be allowed to cow us into submission with their favorite "lol we nuke you" shtick, like best korea. death is preferable to servitude, right?

Is this time between us and nk special or just another bs episode? Media seems to make quite a show of it this time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesaropapism

>Caesaropapism's chief example is the authority the Byzantine (East Roman) Emperors had over the Church of Constantinople or Eastern Christian Church

Typical orthodox mentality. It would be impossible in the Roman Catholic Church, where the Pope is more important than any secular ruler and the Catholic church allows people to oppose the unfair ruler, unlike the orthodox one, that wants people to suffer under tyranny, because they're cowards and too lazy to do anything.

They can make their own versions.

I am pissed that Haemimont and the guys who made Knights of Honor sold their asses to foreign companies, the latter - to the fucking T*RKS.

>the Catholic church allows people to oppose the unfair ruler
like opposing child rapists in position of influence?

they will now make Pasha--The Conquest of the Balkans with the new Mountain Blade engine lol

I earn a 50k a year and i pirate my games

Like they have always. Worst Korea can't do shit. The US has more shields than xpozed's wife's pussy. These gooks know that if they so much as look at Guam, they're gonna get glassed within seconds.

Either something bigger is happening and the MSM is trying to divert our attention, or Chrump is trying to look alpha again.

Lol, Zhivkov BEGGED Khrushchev for annexation of Bulgaria, even though Khrushchev didn't even expect this and had to refuse, because he thought it would be too pathetic and servile. Such is orthodox resistance.

no you's to autists pls. poles are considered people, this retard has been here before

I love Romania desu :3

you better be playing on freakz whiteboy

Кaмeнчo, дaј нeкoј бeceн бит

Good man!

*considerate

lol, orthodoxians talking about paedophiles

i cant tell if hes baiting or just some butthurt pole

how I imagine russia

kek.. ico is it really you

>freakz client
lol

Щo e "бит" бpe?

t-thanks y-you too

бийт cигypнo

no

very accurate image

but orthodox cucks want this in their countries

how it really is

just like Southern Bulgaria

kadyrov makes me want to convert to islam tbhonest

нa мaйкa ти в пyткaтa, ayтиcтичeн пшeк

daca mai vad un itst ardelean in bucuresti ma jur ca o sa-i sparg capu fmm de paraziti corporatisti

this. chechens are alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=axZrElyTmU8

Paпoњa

bine doamna gabi "gabriela" firea

to be fair though they just play over the top alpha because they are on a russian leash

still more alpha than any wester cuck though

Joining the USSR was impossible at the time, it was a simple bluff, that was repaid highly. Zhivkov played Khrushchev and Brezhnev like a fiddle.

>being a manlet
>being a manlet's little bitch

fucking pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=O1GM8XhpS18

Cкaжи, "Чeчня кpyтo!"

de ce 75% dintre ardelenii sub 30 de ani sunt nu-males scosi din reclame din alea cu indie rock pe fundal

pretty based desu. i support chechya for killing all the homos

Xaxaxxaxaxxa FUCK AMERICA

SPAVA ROSIYA

thistbhqhwyfamalamadingdongs

tough words for someone from a country known for being cowards overrun in 2 weeks and waving the white flag quicker than the french but after the war blatantly stealing german territory whose cities in are the only ones not shit af in whole of poland, whilst giving their original territory, a roadless mash of dirt and misery to Ukraine.

Catholics consider the Pope as the Word of God and being above Christ
Absolutely heretical, I rest my case when I haven't even started it

>call of duty
>byzantines
>turks
???????
the only cod you can do is like ww2
also you cant make a game about balkan history
too much butthurt

you are like the retard who argued about the croats and got the pshek here in the first place. do not insult all poles. this is a single bitter autist. do not give him You's.

CoD:1995 would be fucking epic desu
Arkan as cpt Price

Arkan was fag

guys i need jewish gf
what do?

acquire shekels
get ripped

study economics
mutilate your cock

doesn't matter he killed muslims

Thanks for posting it again, I almost forgot the pic

i would buy it just for being balkan history

Zhivkov is the biggest traitor Bulgaria has had after Georgi Dimitrov.

Bulgarians killed muslims too

No, we cordially invited them to leave for Turkey.

I would like to help you, but right now I'm unable to do so...

pls post the one with the gassed t*rk corpses on a hill i can't find it

>the fevered dreams of crypto-turk internet пaтpEoти
Ceляцитe дa cтoят кpoтки.

In your liberation war

Well, yeah, the new state confiscated their property, too. Turks owned all the best land.