Did wide scale Irish, German and Italian immigration make the US completely different than the Canada...

Did wide scale Irish, German and Italian immigration make the US completely different than the Canada, Australia or New Zealand?

the Irish just as much influence in this country as the Germs, Asians, Poles, and Hispanics.

Which is next to nothing.

Our culture is almost identical to the rest of the Anglo-sphere

>Our culture is almost identical to the rest of the Anglo-sphere

Not really. we aren't left wing hellholes that drive on the other side of the road

+1

Trudeau would never win a political office in America

Plus we love guns, which isn't an Anglo thing

Anglos are all the same

America is at least 12% Black and 18% Hispanic

How Anglo are they?

We're barely Anglo, and the only reason why is because we speak English. But so does India, Philippines and Kenya

America is not Anglo

it might have a trace of it, but it comes nowhere near UK, Australia and NZ.

You must live on the east coast, the whole Irish meme is exclusive to the North East. If you head Midwest and South those Irish pubs turn to English pubs real fast.

How many people IRL actually identify with British ancestry? I see people identifying as Irish, German, Italian, Polish etc., but never English or Scottish.

And the rest of the anglos are also only 75% white.

yes

Is that supposed to be an insult?
Considering we're superior to every one of those countries?

It is NEVER used here by Americans to describe ourselves. It's almost like Italians calling themselves Romans

>Is that supposed to be an insult?
No

It's just that some people on here seem to actually believe it

There's even more Spanish influence in the US than British influence.

Examples?

In the Midwest(well farm country at least) is heavily German and Anglo and most of then pay it no mind. They have been here for many generations. Occasionally you'll hear stories about somebodies Grandmother who spoke German.

India is about as Anglo as the rest of UK

I think the single biggest cultural force in the US since the Anglos have been Jews.

nice spanish we're speaking pedro

Americans are notoriously humourless and immune to irony, something you never see in the others. You aren't kin the way I see it.

Lots of name places in the USA are Spanish named

Yeah and practically all of New England Is named after British town names. This is a stupid game. You obviously have more of a British influence as your language, culture and legal system were derived from Britain.

Are Maine and New Hampshire Anglo?

They're most likely German diaspora, or "Hispanic."

The reality is, yes, we're an Anglo nation. This meme that the majority of white Americans aren't Anglo is just that -- a meme. Tons of Americans have Anglo surnames, and so forth.

Germans literally are the largest ethnic group here

Any US soldier who's served in Germany will tell you that Germany felt more like home than the UK does

we gave you halloween pay reparations

>Any US soldier who's served in Germany will tell you that Germany felt more like home than the UK does
remember when you used to spam this shit here and got btfo by an actual german

We don't even drive on the same side of the road

That's because Harper was further left than Obama on many issues. 'Murica skews right that even their centre-left is right-of-centre.

Not really. Maybe on some economic policies but he was still socially conservative and never supported the gay bullshit of Toronto and was reluctant letting immigrants in. We still have Harper's points based immigration system thankfully. God knows Trudeau would love to open the floodgates like Europe has.

that's why I weasel-worded "many".

That's because they're Krauts.

Australia probably had more Irish and Italian immigration than America did, ratio of overall population wise, so I don't know what you're on about.

>The reality is, yes, we're an Anglo nation
No you aren't, nor ever were you. America is more Mexican than Anglo.

Everyone know the English can't take a joke, despite basing your identity upon shitting on other nations, so you share a similar unwarranted arrogance which the Americans are endowed with.

Ah yes, Australia's most tireless wehraboo deigned to chip in

pretty much this american culture is jewish culture

>Australia probably had more Irish and Italian immigration than America did,

The USA is literally the most Italian place outside of the Italian peninsula

This is correct. Our country is something like 2% Jew, yet Yiddish vocabulary has entered the American lexicon at a far greater rate than most.

>America
>Anglo

LMAO, when will you rootless cucks learn??

That's Brazil, and then Argentina

That's census data, not genetic data. It's a bunch of Anglo Americans LARPing as Germans because it's not cool to be from GB

T H I S

Some of the families have been in America for so long that they just identify as "American" - they're mostly of English and Scots-Irish descent

But we kinda wuz back in da day

I am greek

Lots of people in the South. They may not actively identify as English, but if someone's ancestry is "American", that's more than likely what they are.

Yeah go too Argentina and Brazil and compare it to New Jersey

The latter has more in common culturally with Italy than the former.

>God knows Trudeau would love to open the floodgates like Europe has.

Nice memes, Trudeau lowered us to smaller Immigration numbers than Harper as of 2017.

New York City has more Italians than Venice.

anyone else here get enrolled to vote by the governemnt?

tempted to call them up and yell abuse at them until they take me off the fuckin list, dont wanna vote ffs