youtube.com/watch?v=4JQYK5ES3hU
youtube.com/watch?v=qKggnBh2Mdw
youtube.com/watch?v=MrttEZDpDE8
youtube.com/watch?v=AfGD16Wnhsw
youtube.com/watch?v=pzmI3vAIhbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I...hate...AC/DC...so...much.

*smuggles cocaine into the US for Colombian cartels *

This new constitution thing isn't going to catch on, I give it another year at most.

Wanna go and burn a pile of disco records with me?

Wow that War in Afghanistan is looking pretty shitty. I hope it ends soon....

Hey guys, what if we let some Africans enter in our country, they shouldn't cause much trouble anyway

i miss franco

>youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

Yeah fuck the Bee Gees. Fucking helium voiced faggots all over the radio 24/7. I swear, my girlfriend would rather fuck Barry Gibb than me.

I am one year old

Just end it already. Those commie shits are never ever leaving. Why prolong it?

the revolution in iran will end quickly!
they will continue going on the path to modernization !

Who, Chicagobros here? Taking the Memorial Day commute to LA. Those DC-10s are so comfy to fly in. Should be a blast.

fuck off yankee

fuck off nip

fuck off commie

fuck off fascie

fuck of capitalist pig

This economy ain't looking good folks, or this Iran nonsense. That peanut farmer had better fix this shit if he wants to be reelected next year.

Leave Jimmy alone!

Communism is great, Marx is a true genius. I'll be enjoying watching you capitalist pigs die from here.

Peace and disarmament is a good thing, y'know?

>have 10 USD a day wage
>get shot in Cambodia
>get shot by chinks
>live in straw hut with no electricity or running water
Truly the paradise Uncle Ho promised after reunification.

Yeah if it's the workers paradise, then why are fucking thousands of boat people coming here?

don't forget
>get bombed by America
>get shot by Thailand soldier
>get raped by Korean

EVIL AMERICAnS

pls support invasion of muslim pigs and olympics :DD

Whoops, the State Department needs to get on the phone with Videla. Seems they missed a commie or two.

They are really fucking evil.

I'm not really digging these New Wave bands. That stuff is just too "out there" for me.

>hey maybe this khomeini guy will give us our oil back, what could go wrong? lets put him up on the beeb

How do any of you have access to this board?

Back to Sup Forums you wanker.

Could be worse.

Also we're sorry about the Bee Gees.

So I just bought this TRS-80 at my local Radio Shack. I wrote a program in BASIC to make the letter X move across the screen. Who knew personal computers could be this much fun?

Hey guys, here's a joke I've heard in the bread line today: so, Brezhnev and Nixon are flying in an airplane, and...

Wait, there's someone knocking at the door. I'll go check it out and then finish the joke, it's really hilarious.

I'm pretty pumped about the future 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=cGyQmH9NZcw

Cool game Karpov won at that tourney last week. I've never been a big Sicilian Defense fan.

They haven't lived in Australia since they were kids, m8. Britain should take the blame for them.

They have chess on computers now too.

tfw dont know wat was happening in the uk in this year

Post-punk and the arrival of Margaret Thatcher.

Hello? Is this England? You are a bunch of faggits-over.

Anything that's not fucking disco, KISS, or Fleetwood Hack.

Gommunism

Yeah you can go and see young Merkel airing it out on the FKK beach.

Darn Pirates. Welp, now it's 71 since the Cubs have won the World Series.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUDMy-GplkQ

And we're sorry about dropping pieces of Skylab on you.

Back in the day, the Soviets had a rule that only two chess GMs could travel outside of the USSR at a time.

>implying south vietnam was any better
was so good people would rather burn themselves alive than live in it

video games are dying, guys, I give Atari and others only a few years before disappearing
who the fuck thought this shit would ever succeed?

For years after 1975, they had the border closed between the north and south. This so that people in the north couldn't see how much better the living conditions in the south were and realize how they'd been fed propaganda, and so people in the south couldn't see how squalid the north was and see what fate awaited them.

To this day, south Vietnam still has most of the country's wealth and looks great while the north continues to look like Africa.

I can't believe it's 1979 and Apartheid still exists!

youtube.com/watch?v=4JQYK5ES3hU

>tfw no gf

Gibe money pl0x.

Anyone in the West checking out this Eclipse? Heard we won't get another one till 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=qKggnBh2Mdw

What could possibly go wrong?

I don't think so. The 80s will be a decade of extreme political stability. Mark my words. By the way, those guardias civiles look like nice and calm people.
I almost forgot! What do you think of the upcoming World Cup? We'll play at home, so I bet we'll compete brilliantly and win the cup!

Born in that year. In 2 years my (mid) life (crisis) will begin.

COOL KIDS NEVER HAD THE TIME

I don't like democracy.

Next year, the winter Olympics are in the USA and the summer Olympics are in the USSR. What a wonderful time to see athletes from rival nations competing in peace!

1980 is going to be Nelsons year! Go Rockefeller!

I don't think Reagan is going to run next year, he lost the primaries in '76 badly and he's also p. old by this point.

The Camp David Accords are a giant step towards peace in the Middle East. The three leaders will go down in history as heroes!

youtube.com/watch?v=MrttEZDpDE8

WHEN THE MORNING CRIES AND YOU CAN'T GO ON
IT'S TRAGEDY

Jimmy has that dope Dixiecrat/Urban combo for the maximum EV's. What do republicans have? The midwest? Arizona? Shits not gonna fly man.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfGD16Wnhsw

Can't wait to see how the world's strongest bromance will treat the 1980s.
I don't know about the yanks but Callaghan will win again. This will be another 1974.

Some of you Americans are alright. Don't go to the American Embassy in Iran tomorrow.

Fuck it, im saying it.
Communism is the answer, fuck capitalism and american imperialism.
Hold on guys, there is someone knocking at my door.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzmI3vAIhbE