m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm-EUTJyikw

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12055087
youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs
m.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she was very sexy there

She really is the most beautiful woman to ever live

I require webms of her shifting uncomfortably in that dress.

lmao it's sad that you think this

Liv Tyler in Lotr was by far the better awakening into puberty scifi/fantasy waifu of the early 2000's.

That scene and that dress was one of my earliest, and best faps

I love her in that stripper movie. hot

>Anakin's parody dialgue is better serious romantic dialogue than Lucas's

can't stand her fat face

but you are a zombie

disgusting

no other woman can even compete wtih Prime Padme. No one

8 year me's lightsaber was hard as a rock seeing this for the first time. Thanks Lucas.

HERSHLAG

what?

;_;

how does he do it?

danke

Arwen is still hotter than Padme

>awakening into puberty scifi/fantasy waifu of the early 2000's.
Arwen>Herschlag>Trinity>>>>>Hermione

fite me faggots

no she looks retarded and her voice sounds retarded

fapped numerous times to this, putting the dvd on slow motion

I AM A SENATOR

>no Kate Beckinsale
baka desu senpai

>those early faps to Kate Beckinsale wishing she'd turn you into a vampire so you could bone her for eternity

You're welcome

Irrelevant

>soft musical voice
>flawless skin
>gorgeous blue eyes and dark hair
>face that managed to be long enough to be distinctive, has an actual jaw while still being soft and feminine, neither a waif, manface, or fatty
>luscious dick sucking lips
You gay

Not a big enough franchise. She's right below Arwen> Maybe higher depending on where you stand on the thicc/petite axis.

Yes

>not being a lycan and raping the shit out of her

>being a fucking lycunt

ew

Let's settle this faggots

strawpoll.me/12055087
strawpoll.me/12055087
strawpoll.me/12055087

That dialogue makes no sense

Pale skinned dark hair blue eyed brunette master race off to an early start.

Kate wins desu
>old as shit, but looks better than most young women
>that voice

>(((Amidala)))

Could Lucas have written a better reason why Padamame and Anakin had lots of alone time? The Jedi council are a bunch of idiots for sending two attractive 20ish kids to a secluded part of the romantic Naboo countryside. And jesus fuck Padme was dawning some "please fuck me" dresses while they were there.

The Jedi are well established to be idiots with no understanding of human nature or, well, pretty much anything.

George designed that costume btw

How many times do you think she fell out of that dress on set?

millions can.

She's bland and jewish.

>Lucas suddenly appears outside her trailer, preceded by a melange smelling vaguely of Axe body spray slathered over salami
>"Hey Nat...how's it going? heh heh. Me and the guys have come up with something for you. I'd...heh...like you to wear this"
>He can barely hide the aroused swelling of his throat bulge

She didn't get paid enough for this.

>Padme was dawning some "please fuck me" dresses
>dawning

I immediately pictured her entering the room in a super-bright dress that lights up the entire room.

>10 year old autistic Anakin had better game than adult Anakin

>can't even get over a third of the vote in her own waifu thread

I want to rub my neckbeard over every inch of those perfect abs

We know, George.

>The Jedi council are a bunch of idiots for sending two attractive 20ish kids to a secluded part of the romantic Naboo countryside.

Remember, these guys have been raised in a strict "no attachments" lifestyle since birth, they don't understand anything else. Think of it this way, there are a ton of religious families who let their daughters go to school in a big city, then get all shocked when she comes home with a tattoo and a hipster/black guy's dick in her mouth.

>And jesus fuck Padme was dawning some "please fuck me" dresses while they were there.

Yeah, she definitely wanted to bang. Also, what is their age gap, exactly? Because iirc she was like an adult in episode 1....

>Annie, I'm carrying Jar-Jar's tadpoles

>Yeah, she definitely wanted to bang. Also, what is their age gap, exactly? Because iirc she was like an adult in episode 1....

Anakin was 9 and Padme was 14 in Episode One

>Yeah, she definitely wanted to bang. Also, what is their age gap, exactly? Because iirc she was like an adult in episode 1....
She's supposed to be 13/14 in Episode 1 so it's actually only a few years, but damn did Lucas's writing and the casting make their relationship seem weird.

Oh, ok, that's not bad at all then. I don't remember why but I got the sense they were like 10 or 15 years apart.

Exactly. When they meet again in Episode 2, she's like "Annie? My, you've grown" and talks about him being the "little boy she knew on tatooine", she sounded like an elementary school teacher meeting with an old student who's now fully grown or an estranged aunt or something.

Rifftrax summed it up well. Padmé is Anakin's wife-mother-daughter-whore.

Hahahaha

Fool... Did you really think that was the full extent of my power? Nonsense. What you just experienced was but an inkling of my true strength. Less than 12%!

Now come. Face me maggot! Die like your father!

youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs

I love this meme so much.

be honest we all could talk to girls easily before puberty.

The dialogue in the prequels was so bad. It's fucking unreal that someone wrote this and thought it was good.

>You are...so beautiful.
She's the ugliest in that scene she's ever been in any film.

Leave me alone Chloe holy shit

Trinity was the GOAT for me.

Still expect her to turn up every time I go to a gothic/industrial techno rave and bring me out of the matrix.

And sometimes she does.

Why does every Jedi dress like a farmer from Tatooine? I can understand why the New Jedi Order would dress that way, Luke's only point of reference is Obi-Wan (who lived on Tatooine) and Yoda (who basically wore rags). But Jedi who were living in a crowded metropolis or fighting in battles? What's the point of these loose desert robes?

to look poor and austere while living in a temple the size of a city filled with soaring buttresses and opulent statuary

How brutal

"we're good monks, we dindu nuffin"

>gold statues everywhere
>Jedi can steal what they want, when they want
>Buying drinks and slaveboys using taxpayer money
>nobody reacts with surprise at the sight of a Jedi in a nightclub, implying they're in there all the time

But it's true. She looks great elsewhere then suddenly this scene hits and she's twoface.

>m.

family guy did it better

jennifer Connolly is a superior jewfu

Is Hayden Christiansen actually a bad actor? Or was he just in a bad movie?

seconded

He's right. Pale skinned blue eyed brunette always beats anything else.

Yes

Hershlag, My penis cant take these .webms anymore. stop, for the love of Padme

well, in that case....

Well he hasn't really had a great career, but watch Shattered Glass, he's really good in it. Bad agent/bad casting or just Nic Cage level decision making

I love her sooooooo much. Have you ever actually met her?

post webms of the hotter girls from the poll instead

She's supposedly a stuck up cunt irl

That only makes me love her more. Any stories?

I saw Natalie Portman at a grocery store in Los Angeles a few years ago. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

There it is

Electrical infetterance could mean only one thing...

Her last line there is more true than she thinks.
His love for Padme is ultimately what destroys him.

True story

No joke, that takes skill

Imagine being bullied by someone as tiny and petite as natalie

Seriously, I actually plan to go to Israel one day and pick up a Jewish qt. Get to my level.

>tummy compilation

Hershlag you are a god. Any chanceyou have a webm of this scene, the one where Anakin tells her about seeing his mother in his dream?

I wonder what her hair smells like

let me make it

Gungan.

Hershlag, are you excited about tomorrow? She's definitely winning the Globe for Best Actress.

thats racist

>oh my god user you are such a fucking loser what kind of IDIOT isn't circumcised in this day and age I can smell your fitlhy goyim foreskin from across the room you disgusting maggot

nooooo