Be nigger

>be nigger
>run from cops
>everyone feels sorry for you

MUH TWELF MEN

who cares?

>amerifat nigger problems

You retards didn't exterminate the blackies, now you get what you deserve.

Fuck the police, fuck Trump, fuck AmeriKKKa and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

>nig nogs can get away with anything in the current year in america

nice """country"""

t. white boi

The cop who abused him was of Mexican descent. This is collectively your fault.

This. Stop consuming the tabloid shit that passes for sports journalism. This is the first I've heard of it.

I couldn't less about race politics in america but I find joy in typing like a stereotypical ghetto african american

I hope he wins. Cops are assholes. I say this as someone who has worked in law enforcement.

Man, before I opened this thread, I was really hoping the first reply would be some irrelevant faggot from halfway across the world giving his unwanted 2 cents b8 opinion of America in general.

>running away from a shooting is not only the wrong thing to do, but is also grounds for arrest.

that's pretty standard procedure for cops. i'm white, and the few times me and my white friends were caught trespassing or smoking, they would say they'd "beat us to a pulp" or "bounce our heads off the concrete" if we tried to run.

As a white man, I too had a police officer put his gun to my head and tell me not to move. They threw me to the ground, put their knees in my back, neck and handcuff me. Took me to the back of their car and placed me in the seat. Once they figured out that I wasn't the guy that held up a convenience store, they let me go. Should I also get a lawyer and try to sue them? Or just be understanding of their tough job? Police, wether you personally like them or not, have a difficult job. In the case of this football player, he was in an area where someone was shooting. They don't know if you are the one with the gun. Of course they are going to be rough with you! I DON'T BLAME THEM! Just like they thought i held up a store, I never blamed them because what if I was the one that did it? Would you rather them allow me to grab my gun and kill one of them first? That's just stupidity. As far as you being black, THE MAJORITY OF GUN CRIMES ARE COMMITTED BY BLACK MEN. Of course they are going to look for a black man first! Just like when they look for serial killers or child molesters, they look for the MIDDLE AGED WHITE MAN. Profiling works!

"My day off" as if this overpaid clown only gets a day off after SLAVE ing away at a real job 7 days a week

I wish they'd of taken him

If I had the money I would get a lawyer instead of being complacent in cops violating my constitutional rights

>being this much of a bootlicker

None of my rights were violated. They figured out I wasn't the one, then let me go.

Not a boot licker. I just understand the way the real world works.

lol

>I couldn't less
Hmm

>It's okay for cops to be thugs because their job is "hard".
Sure sounds like something a bootlicker would say.

So you were minding your own business not breaking any laws and a cop violently throws you to the ground, put their knees in your back and neck, then handcuff and detain you because you kinda looked like someone who jacked a convenience store. Sounds like excess force, could of easily injured you if they didn't already. Doesn't really sound like they used reasonable force unless they had valid suspicion besides being a white guy near the area

Because the cops thought he had just recently robbed a store with a weapon. How were the cops supposed to know it wasn't him?

I drove a grey honda accord at the time. The same color and look similar to the car that the thief was driving. Guess I should have put that in there too.

Not the user you're replying to, but would a pat-down work? If you first asked him to put his hands up, then told him to get on the ground?

It is a hard job. And yes, I give them more leeway than some, I guess, because of that fact. Have you never made a mistake at your job? If you even have one, that is.

I don't think the guy who just robbed a store with a gun would get close with a cop

they detain suspects until they get a description. so all you have to do when cops show up to a panic, is not act weird.

My job doesn't involve taking other people's life in my hands. Anybody who has real power needs to be held to a higher standard. And waving off potential violations of those standards because it's a "hard" job is not acceptable to me. They knew what they were getting into and they can quit whenever they feel like it if they can't handle it. They are almost never the victim.

>that face

Would arrest and detain in the back of my car/10, this guy looks like a stereotypical hood gangsta from NYPD Blue

My job doesn't either. Thats why i give them more leeway.

>Police, whether you personally like them or not, have a difficult job
Cops have been milking this fake talking point for far too long. Police work is less dangerous than tons of other normal ass jobs and less strenuous than most low-level wage cuck shit. If the police have to modify their rules of engagement and accept a bit of extra risk (which would make their job about as dangerous as truck driving or roofing) in order to treat civilians decently, so be it. I have nothing against most police in general but this whole "OUR PRECIOUS SAFETY AND FEELINGS SUPERCEDE ALL RIGHTS" mindset among their representatives is cancer.

You should give them less leeway because they can kill you whenever they feel like it and get away with it if nobody stands up to this shit. But by all means keep slurping that pig cock. Oink oink

>Aircraft pilots that high
Fuck no more flying for me

This is where you miss the point. Their job, as cops, is to risk their lives and verify who they're confronting before they escalate to violence. If they don't like taking that risk, then they should get out of law enforcement and stop debasing what was once a noble profession.

Every month they get a paycheck. And by accepting that paycheck they are taking on the responsibility of protecting the public. That means, in stark terms, other people's lives are more valuable than theirs. If ensuring that one innocent person isn't shot by mistake means having cops die on duty, that is a price that we have to pay and by extension a price they have to pay.

That is the problem with most cops today. They want the respect and the authority but refuse to make the sacrifice associated with it. Their job quite simply is to risk getting shot so that we know only people who are threats get shot by the police.

I can't imagine being such a bootlicking little bitch holy shit

>"LMAO DUDE! LIKE AIR TRAVEL IS THE SAFEST FORM OF TRAVEL!"
>"I'm sure that's a fallacious argu-"
>"SAFEST FORM OF TRAVEL BRO ROFL!"

Always knew I was right.

those numbers are inflated because of 9/11 (never forget)

You're and idiot, there are 2 pilots in a plane, they don't count the passengers. Fuckin Canuck math

Maybe not a bootlicker, but a cocksucker, you are great at! You even swallow! Good bitch!

That's probably all pilots, which includes small planes and helicopters, which are much more likely to crash than a 747.

man you h8 seahawks alot. must be a rams fan.

>> Michael Bennet
>> famous football player
pick one

actually there's more convictions for black serial killers and child molesters per capita. source fbi + doj

that's retarded. cops have to protect their own safety first, because if they're incapacitated, then the criminals have free reign over civilians. It's like the emergency instructions on an airplane: You put your oxygen mask on first, then your child's mask after. If you -- the guardian -- pass out, then the child is fucked, regardless of it has a mask on.

I don't think this is true. Do you have a link?

Do you live in a B movie or something? In what reality does a cop taking the extra time and risk to verify that he's dealing with the person he's supposed to be dealing with lead to every cop in the city getting incapacitated?

And I like how you just equated every adult citizen to prepubescent children in your analogy. That does nicely sum up your mindset.

>man violently robs store with a deadly weapon
>"can't the cops just ask him nicely?"
fucking sheltered children smdh

>take college dropouts and psychopaths
>give them a gun and prima facie rights to do basically anything
What could go wrong

oh no ya we should definitely get journalism and sociology majors on the streets to wrangle our violent out of control niggers

or better yet we could just let them run free because everyone knows they police themselves so well and that they would never victimize random, innocent people. they gud bois

Good goy, you tell em!

>Charleena Lyles

You mean the dindu who called police, made up a fake robbery story to lure police to her home, then pulled a knife on them?

Why are niggers so dumb?

And just when it seemed the "abuse and control" strategy of the past two hundred years was starting to work. Clearly old-school policing is what prevents and contains crime.

>land of the free