Farhan al-Hwaish, 22...

>Farhan al-Hwaish, 22, drowned in a branch of the river on June 1 when a group of migrants tried to cross into Hungary with the help of human traffickers. Police found his body two days later.

>His brother, who crossed with him, says he drowned after Hungarian police guarding the border on the river bank threw objects at them, sprayed them with gas and unleashed attack dogs to prevent them from climbing out of the water.

>"The final attempt, when they wanted to release the police dogs, we begged them. They sprayed us with gas and said: 'This is oxygen,'" he said. "They just told us: go back (to) Serbia. Go back! Swim! Swim!"

archive.is/BdgkU

>This is oxygen

>'This is oxygen,'" he said.

>This is oxygen

Absolutely savage bants by Hungary.

Based Magyars

Can we start a charity drive for the Hungarian border police? I'm sure they'd appreciate some funds to keep up the good work.

>tfw you were born in the wrong half the monarchy

>you will never be border patrol in hungary

damn shame

at least you don't live in germany

checked

p.s. this will look bad in the press and there will be calls for prosecution

I love you Magyars

Based mongols, keep on doing God's work

Can foreigners join Hungarian border patrol? That could be Sup Forums field trip.

Yes but have to provide your own oxygen spray and also be good with dogs.

We need an alternative to boring shit like kiva. One where you can support these police, or any number of Sup Forums approved causes.

>This is oxygen

Every Sup Forumsacks dream job.

They look so happy.

Based defenders of Europe.

Beautiful

>they get to cross the border anyway to attend the sandniglet's burial
At least there's one less of them.

That's how things must be done

>They sprayed us with gas and said: 'This is oxygen'

not that the border police is incapable of such jokes but what language did they use? you can't make me believe border police there speaks anything but hungarian and maybe serbian.

>tfw my sole motivation in life is acquiring a comfy chalet in a cold area with a bunch of comfy blankets and a fire place and cats and some hot coco.

and Sup Forums

That's the final fucking straw. I'm writing a letter to Obama, maybe he can do something about thus holocaust Hungary is creating

I hope the asked them where they wanted the medal pinned.

Nothing happened to them.
They shoot and 15 blacks died... they were condemn by all the media, leftists, the EU... it was great.

>'This is oxygen,'" he said.
God bless you Hungary.

>police guarding the border on the river bank threw objects at them, sprayed them with gas and unleashed attack dogs to prevent them from climbing out of the water.

if that wasn't enough, the border guards shot 3 magazines of ak47 rounds and fired 5 rpgs in the swimmers direction