youtube.com/watch?v=IPfJnp1guPc
youtube.com/watch?v=g_uoH6hJilc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv-BfVoq4g

The smiths

youtube.com/watch?v=IPfJnp1guPc

Everything you don't like.

nothing. They have no souls. Just empty shells to take cum

guys i thought my dick didnt work but i finally got with a girl i have an emotional committment 2 and i almost nutted insided her

youtube.com/watch?v=g_uoH6hJilc

good for you faggot

this post is going to get a lot of hate from roasties, but I just wanted to say I agree with you 100%

6thpbp

>t. neckbeard

>t. ROASTIE

>t.roastie

t. Arby's

Nope, your hatred of women is pathological though. Get help.

>t. neckbeard

>t. toastie roastie cunts

put down that joystick, son, and get yourself to the bar; there are all sorts of women out there waiting to take your money in exchange for a pittance of shallow affection

>dude just go out to a bar and find some used up roastie whore that got pumped and dumped all throughout her early 20s that no guy wants anymore

LMAO

incel uprising, fellow pedes!
MAGA!

how's hillary working out for you?

Don't fall for the emotional commitment thing, user. Women don't feel the same way about you unless you either A) look like zac efron B) are absolutely loaded. Are you one or the other?

Like guys, mostly just what's popular or trendy.

Some like some weirder stuff but hide it generally.

lel no.
Guys have actual good taste, they don't just listen to trendy top 40 bs. I know you only know yourollow female prespective

Friend's Ex loved thr music he was into, but as soon as they broke up she said the music was shit. Prefers drake and chris brown. I asked her then why even pretend. She said it's cuz she wanted to impress my friend

Dumb bitch

(not true, by the way)

I'm a guy that talks to girls. Yes, most still just like top 40 and don't care. But like guys, some do like it. Considerably less percentage wise than dudes admittedly, but it happens.

REEEEE I HATE FEEEMALES SO MUCH
PRAISE KEK SHADILAY

roasties getting paranoid as fuck that each and every day guys are catching on to their bullshit

once sex robots hit women will literally have ZERO purpose

Hey if you keep it up you might even end up in the friendzone!

Whatever their boyfriends listen to.

EDM and Top 40 shit

Except the ones who are capable of being caring mothers. There is no substitute for having a functioning family consisting of mother and father.

is this the lonely nigga general

i want to make love so bad...

i want an excuse to leave my room that isn’t class

swallow your pride, gat a hold of some pills and go to your nearest trashy nightclub

This is seriously all they listen to? Are they fucking cyborgs or something? Dont they like rap because of all the black guy fetish that they have?

They only to EDM and Top 40? Are they pliable, i mean can you get them to listen to various types of music if you are friends with them or will they reject it because it isnt conforming to the society strictly enough? Will they listen to old pop music or do they consider that to be too controversial?

not him but in two and a half years i’ve never even come close to getting laid at even the trashiest of bars around campus

this is bad advice

they literally just want music they can dance to

why can't women do anything for themselves?

they always have to latch on to men and follow in their shadow

i matched with a girl from my math class on tinder yesterday

what does it mean

Women don't care about music, or art at all.
The only reason that women will take interest in music is when they are ugly/want to impress a cute guy that is into music or art.
This is why all women leave music as soon as they get married because they don't have a need for that-they reached their goal.
Now you will say "there are tons of female musicians" yeah, but female musicians are all about fame or money, not for the art, unlike men who truly care about the art sometimes. Sure, some are exceptions you would say, but it comes back to my original point-grimes for example, is not famous nor rich, but she is ugly, and must have something like music (at least until marriage) to fall back on.

it means you should have opened with something, anything, 24 hours ago

sensible and correct guy here

I'm a fa/tg/uy and I resent this incorrect appellation of our proud neckbeard culture. We like women very much and consider them equal, we're just not very savvy with them.

Sorry m8 neckbeard has gone from dnd nerd to reddit fedora atheist to kekistani. It's just evolution.

How can there be evolution when neckbeards don't procreate?

Neckbeards are a result of the environment

my gf listens to Radiohead and a lot of orchestra soundtracks. I had an ex who listened to Enya.