Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Anything is possible when you're a junkie dating a junkie.

Dee Dee Ramones says that she was so fucking annoying that he's not surprised Sid did it, and Siouxsie Sioux blames Sid's heroin addiction and mental decline on her. Plenty of motive. And, as Lydon has said repeatedly, Sid wasn't the brightest bulb.

Did he do what?

Kill Nancy

Heroin

Probably. The alternative is that someone else stabbed Nancy with Sid's knife. He probably didn't mean to kill her though, and was likely too fucked up to really know what he was doing.

Nah, Rockets Redglare did it.

NO!

Yes.

Either this or Sid did it, but I find the Rockets Redglare story more believable, simply because Sid wasn't that bad of a guy (despite being the moron he was), and Rockets was, well, a junkie from the day he was born.
Moral of the story is, don't do heroin, don't involve yourself with drugs, kids, stick to lifting weights or something.

>Sid wasn't that bad of a guy

I’m pretty sure the nazi shit was ironic or only for attention in some shape or form

hey look the shirt is still doing exactly what it was supposed to
you're a mark

>you can be a total scumbag with zero regard for other people but you better not be a nazi

It was the 70s, and a lot of punk rockers wore a swastika for shock value. Those same people have publicly stated that they regretted doing so, and it was a stupid fashion statement. I think Sid would've had pictures of himself in that shirt destroyed if he had lived.

please don't tell me you're serious

TRIGGERED!

WTF? i hate music now