/heem/ - Natty GOAT Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

malaysianinvasion.com/event/league-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJbBSIFN36k
local10.com/weather/hurricane-irma/mandatory-evacuations-ordered-for-broward-county
sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/fl-sb-hurricane-irma-broward-friday-20170908-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We just had a TKO (Retirement) and I didn't see it ffs.

man these embedded suck

hope it gets better when Borg gets pulled

This PPV sucked to begin with. Only reason to watch was Ngannou. After that I gave up on it

what we are watching
v
>>
^
incase east coasters wake up

when Lee submits ferg, he's going to go off on GOOBER, I can't fucking wait

long and rangey

good thing i'm not fighting tommorrow

One was just a long Reebok promo

The thing about Lee is he got TKO'd by a BJJ guy. I don't hate the dude but what would Conor do to him

yeah

ngannou vs overeem is going to be a much better fight

>tfw reem is a gate keeper now

Ferg is padded just as much as Khabib. His only good victory was against RDA

Lee has 20 lbs on Conor

I hope Lee heems Conor then we can have a complete TMT victory

and there were only 4, and focused only on 4 fighters, then 2 fighters.

hang out with latifi you muts. all main card fighters should be in a episode

what are ya drinkin bud

>what would Conor do to him
duck him forever probably

A E S T H E T I C

nigga that was 2 years ago

Lee is going to stop gooby, the build up is going to be fucking great too

>Lee has 20 lbs on Conor

Conor would heem him
Lee's striking is really not great at all, and every round starts standing. His takedowns aren't very noteworthy either. I feel like Lee isn't a big threat to Conor

Lol there's no way Conor is going to duck Lee because Lee is going to disrespect him so much, Lee's post-fight interview is going to him just trashing Conor

/TMT/ take over is here

Lee weighs 195

>trains with Floyd
>bad striking
>also can wrestlefuck

#TMT

lowkey lee will shock the world

Is Kevin Lee everything Conor is but more?

>cucks his reach
>cucks his weight
>cucks striking
>cucks his wrestling

Stop making these stupid Bisping editions.

>Lee weighs 195

Lads you're really overrating Lee here, stop memeing for a sec

they are at least minimal tism to them

better then fighter and the kid featuring mma the general

Yeah man...even some of the undercard fighters like McMann and Bhullar might be interesting enough for a single episode at least

Buddeh, if you truly believe the OP doesn't matter then stop getting all rev'd up. Do you see me mentioning BispKing? Its only when h8rs want to be put in their place I choose to mentally fatigue you.

Bisping Bless

You could have been a good guy and copy/pasted events and news from last OP but i'd expect to less from CTE Bisping fans

My grandpa wears his pants like that

>no news links
>shitty bisping editions
save us

>El Cuckuy

I love Ferg but why would you want him to beat Lee? Ferg is a cuck because he wouldn't call out Conor or put pressure on him to defend. Lee would actually put pressure on Conor to fight because he's younger and more hungry than Ferg is and he will disrespect him. Ferg just wants to fight and doesn't really care about the title it seems, he's such a cuck that he is on a 9 fight win streak and has to get a title shot lmao

>amanda has a wiiu

well now I want her to win

She has a switch

Apologies, will keep it in mind next time buddehs

Bisping bless

you made me go back and check

apology accepted, don't let it happen again

malaysianinvasion.com/event/league-3/

do you have comfy aldo?

What game?

they were playing fifa

yeh

thanks sir

>t. mandrama bogan

>t. triggered el cuckoo fan

Or else wh *GADOOSH*

>the cringiest of all trash talkers are going to go at it

any good fights on the prelims?

reminder that kevin lee got heemed by a jab lmao

I can only imagine what fergu would do to him

>el cuckoo

Did he just call him a cuck?

People forget that ferguson almost got meme'd on by banana man, shit happens

slippery metro pcs logo, dude

it was his ufc debut too kek

coral sperg about to get btfo

tucker

>*posts Schaub haters.jpg*

>952 mb of fury

Coral, if you're there, I never hated you. I loved harassing you but I never genuinely hated you. I do think you have autism, but you seemed like a cool dude to discuss MMA things with. Maybe in another life I could call you...friend.

>as real as it gets

kek

you all know he doesnt actually live in florida right? he never said he did

he did. He also has the flag extension

beautiful work champ

How many can you name?

why the fuck do brits wake up so late

wakey wakey fuckers it's time to /HEEM/

Michael Bisping

I just hope you told the autistic child that painted this they did a great job ffs

silva,griffin,ortiz,bj pennske,wanderlei,gsp,liddel,bisping,coture,rampage,hughes

Conor McGregor

after malay spice we have acb in kazakhstan to watch ladies

i'm jealous how you fucks get to go sleep now and wake up for later for 215 while i gotta continuously snort stims to stay awake for it

Does /heem/ like eddie money?
>youtube.com/watch?v=MJbBSIFN36k

local10.com/weather/hurricane-irma/mandatory-evacuations-ordered-for-broward-county

sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/fl-sb-hurricane-irma-broward-friday-20170908-story.html

His county issued a mandatory evacuation AND most shelters are full. Shit is gonna hit the fan soon for him. New shelters opened up but they are also probably full now.

fuck jon jones

silva, forrest, ortiz, gsp, bj penn, candylei, ?, hoyce, count duckula, lidell, ?, randy, hughes, shamrock, rampage

literally all of them

how rough is orange county my guys

plenty of weed smoking pigs

it's a preppy rich community near the beach in LA, it's the west coast version of Fairfield/West Chester county

andy, forest, tito, bj, wandy, militich, hoyce, gsp, chuck, evan tanner, randy, matt hughes, ???, rampage

i looked up orange county on google maps, it's a huge area that covers anaheim and some other cities

what do people actually mean when they say orange county surely the pretty area is a specific part of it

huntington beach has some real rough dudes

They mean some spoiled rich kid area like Laguna Niguel. There are many shitholes in Orange County too like Santa Ana and parts of Anaheim.

like Tank Abbot right

i see. crazy how that's only like half an hour from compton. i wonder if those kids ever drive up there to observe, kinda like going to a zoo.

al lthe rich counties have some shit holes

i mentioned Fairfield county which has Bridgeport and West Chester County which has New Rochelle

in most cases it depends on whether or not you went to the private/rich-public/poor-public school in the area

For your dudes who trane UFC: do you still drink? I did t drink for like 25 years but this whole Irma thing has led me to drinking a whole six back and punching the aqua bag. I know the natty goat drinks but most don't do you guts? Should I feel stupid if I drink and trane

shit, how many fights left o Malaysian fights?

>implying anyone on /heem/ trains

If I can name all of them does that mean I've wasted my fucking life?

>

yes

you can easily incorporate drinking into training with little effect on your performance

alcohol fucks with muscle synthesis, so eat more protein than usual before drinking

also avoid all fats and carbs around drinking. having a pizza or some fries with your booze is basically doubling your calories for the day and it all turns into fat.

i hope i don't have to tell you to stay away from high calorie alcoholic drinks. best thing to drink is just liquor and diet drinks

I'm pretty sure my friend who does bjj tourneys posts/lurks here. He's never admit it but I'm sure he does

He ducking wins them too

also why the fuck does a hurricane lead to you drink a six pack my guy