Reminder Republicans want this guy to get a gun

Reminder Republicans want this guy to get a gun.

How does this make you feel Sup Forums when you get btfo again and again by terrorists?

Good the more libtards islam kills the sooner everyone will wake up.

But that guy already has a gun

This, look at France. No citizen has a gun but those mudfuckers sure do.

Not really.

Republicans want citizens to be able to own guns. Republicans do not want that man to be a citizen.

>Inb4 1 post by this id

Oh look, a reddit tier bait thread

This. As soon as the moderate Muslims kill off the tolerant Leftists who advocate for them to come, the sooner the Muslim question can be answered.

>No citizen has a gun but those mudfuckers sure do.

And they got them from the USA funding radical Muslims like in Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Face it burger, you are are the biggest Islamists on the planet.

If he doesn't have a gun you can't really shoot him dead in self defence m8

>Republicans do not want that man to be a citizen.

Omar Mateen was a US citizen.

ebic maymya breh!

Already has one, provided by Democratic proxy war whore, Shillary.

Checkmate atheists.

>And they got them from the Democrats funding radical Muslims like in Syria and Saudi Arabia.
>Face it Hilliary shills, you are are the biggest Islamists on the planet.

Fixed that for you, you're welcome

>implying we approve of our government and its shady dealings
>Especially when they're positioned against legal gun owners
>your flag
2/10 bait, got me to reply.

>And they got them from the Democrats funding radical Muslims like in Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Both parties do it faggot. Stop with the LEE DEMOCRATS ARE BAD, REPUBLICANS ARE GOOD meme.

Republicans are the biggest Israeli cocksuckers on the planet.

Republicans put forth the first gun control measure since the 1990s and dems voted it down. then the republicans voted down the dems weekly gun control

Gun ban worked out great in Paris, haha. Reminder, if we kill them, they win.

Chances are he will always be able to get a gun. So let him. Perhaps he offs some lefties.

Maybe he tries to off me. But then Republicans allow me to have a gun as well, so I have a fighting chance and can shoot Achmed in the face.

>Gun ban worked out great in Paris,

Is there a daily mass shooting in France? Cause there is literally an Orlando mass level shooting in America every day.

>so I have a fighting chance and can shoot Achmed in the face.

I can only hope Achmed shoots all you fuckers in the RNC.

Reminder liberals want to mass import these terrorists into the USA.

>Reminder liberals want to mass import these terrorists into the USA.

See

>finger on trigger

And?

So we have a home-grown snackbar. Doesn't mean we need more of them.

Funny though how the left always gushes for Islam. Even when Islam targets lefties first. Like Orlando. Bet most of them were Dems to. No knowledge on guns, and no will to defend themselves. No chance either.

Didn't even run, even when the back door was said to be wide open. Alas, Achmed seems more inclined to shoot Dems then he does conservatives.

>Even when Islam targets lefties first.

What? Leftists exist in a bar? Are you fucking retarded?

It's a gay bar, most gays tend to lean left. Hence lefties targeted.

>It's a gay bar, most gays tend to lean left. Hence lefties targeted.

And that's why you will never win in 2016 user. You keep attacking minorities, LGBTQ, women, and that's why Trump will lose in a landslide.

I didn't attack anyone. Achmed did. And probably would again given the chance. What with that whole tendency to throw fags off of tall buildings.

This is one of the reasons why Europe will become even more amusing when more Muslim immigrants establish themselves. Give or take a few years, you will start to see some very interesting "changes".

And a lot of regrets.

I'd rather he have a gun than the Republicans.

At this point, with the sorry state of the GOP, I would agree with you. But with the way things are, the choices are limited.

>And probably would again given the chance.

All thanks to Republicans opposing ANY GUN CONTROL

Are you a liberal that's triggered by facts?

Not all Muslims user. Is Assad a terrorist?

This.
Fuck the left and their elephant in the room.

>there is literally an Orlando mass level shooting in America every day.
Lying on the internet again?

liberals ignore the fact that he's already holding a gun

>Not all Muslims
Just most muslims

Not all, but too many.

Shall not be infringed

>Israeli cocksuckers
>Funding muslim terrorists

Choose one, detroit fag

But what would putting him on a watchlist and banning those on it from buying guns have done? he wasnt on a watchlist when he bough it

>fund people preventing a stable muzzie government forming in the area next to Jewland
Not hard to see

Reminder that republicans use bigger, more accurate guns and have more training with them. Rag heads have shit aim, like a nigger after two forty ounces

Gun bans wouldn't matter to someone who has connections with organizations such as ISIS. Paris is the most recent example of this.

Guns are relatively easy to build. The middle east is notorious for having sweatshops used for the production knock-off weaponry, that is built almost on par if not on par to the quality of factory built weapons.

They make them by hand.

Banning won't make guns magically disappear. Especially homemade specimens.

I am almost tempted to try and make a (semi-auto) grease gun.

This is even leaving out the progression of 3d printing.

>I am almost tempted to try and make a (semi-auto) grease gun.

would that be legal?

In America?

Yes. As long as it is Semi-auto. And you don't sell it.

He doesn't look like an American citizen to me

>As long as it is Semi-auto. And you don't sell it.

heh...freedom

It might also depend on the state you are in as well.

Some states (the ones chock-full of lefties, like NY) don't know the meaning of "shall not be infringed" but through most of the 50, yes, it is legal.

I don't want him in the country, and republicans are the only ones going to stop his sand nigger ass from coming here.

He can't buy a gun here if he can't physically be here.