So what music did you stop listening to once you found out it was actually soy-core?

So what music did you stop listening to once you found out it was actually soy-core?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymQf7BAfwpo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing
soy core is a meme
die

t. soyboy

almost everything. i only listen to yes and classical now.

I do like soy milk yeah
actually has nothing to do with oestrogen
crazy

everybody below this line is gay

This.

I’m bi so you’re half right.

Conforming to peer pressure is for weak bitches. Fuck you and your soy memes.

Hi I was told gay people are supposed show up in this thread?

t. soyboy

Miss me with that gay shit

I have never stopped listening to an artist because they disagreed with me politically.

Considering most artists are liberals, does that mean you're a rightist

>being so insecure about how people on an anonymous internet message board perceive your masculinity that you stop doing things you enjoy out of fear of being judged

Suggest me some soycore. Soy's been hella useful in terms of food with high protein/calories ratio. I need some of this soycore to go with these gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymQf7BAfwpo

Prime soy right here.

>actually feeling self conscious about a song you enjoy

a good song is a good song

but soy is soy

fpbp

t. soyboy

>all these untermensche who let others dictate the kind of music they listen to

I mean, I’m a liberal and I wouldn’t mind to listen Burzum even in spite of Varg’s politics.

Eminem.

this

Kendrick lamar
tyler the creator
any trap music
car seat headrest
mac demarco

Would teens listen to a musician who has the word Teen in his name and isn't a teen?
This is actually kinda neat, remove the interludes andignore the lyrics, this can be decent sex music.

I mean i couldn't listen to animal collective the same after i met a few of their fans

nothing because i`m not an insecure faggot who choose things based upon buzzwords made by autists.
Go fuck yourself you fucking illiterate piece of shit.

t. soyboy

nice thread

nice reply

t. subhuman

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

I only listen to Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and Five Finger Death Punch now. It's not as enjoyable, but at least i'm not a soyboy anymore

Are you just gonna keep saying that?

Protip: typing t.soyboy doesn't answer a yes or no question

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

I chuckled the first few times I saw the meme then carried on as normal. Does anyone honestly take this shit seriously?

yeah this basically
but i never listened to mac demarco in the first place

well memed

well people absolutely take the "soy milk is feminising" thing seriously (which is crazy already)

>Sissy insecure faggot literally cant listen to anything that doesn't make him feel like a man.

The InfoWars crowd take it seriously. InfoWars put out something about how soy contains estrogen (which is fucking hilarious because soya actually contains no estrogen at all, it contains phytoestrogen which is a plant hormone completely unrelated to human sex hormones) and so came the epic soy meme.

t. soyboy

>soycore doesn't exist
>btw I'm bi lol
soycore confirmed realler than metalcore

Only people I actually stopped listening to because of politics was Andrew Jackson Jihad. This was a few years ago though.

sad that you'd let something so petty get in the way of your enjoyment of an artist

>completely unrelated to human sex hormones
>Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors

Which one is it user?

t. brainlet

the first one dumbass

Isoflavones do have a weak estrogenic effect.
You "call out" InfoWars while being full of shit yourself.

straining your braincell hard today i see

>he unironically watches InfoWars
lmao

t. Boysoy

No, they don't. You're not smart. Don't try.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

thanks for finding this, saves me time in the early morning

If you're gonna change your taste in music to impress anons on an image board you are 100% soy and you have no balls

The further to the right I drift the more I enjoy music associated with OP's image. Last year I finally found myself starting to enjoy things like indie folk & indie pop. I think there is something to be said about that. Soyboys produce good art. The rest of the work in constructing a society is left to those of us who aren't 2 soy lattes away from growing tits.

t. soyboys

the band pile are a bunch of soyboys

Just because you stopped listening to a band just because it's soycore doesn't mean you're not a soyboy anymore since you still liked them in the first place

yo this guy's afraid of a fucking bean

hitler himself called soy beans the "nazi bean" yet another thing to add to the list of "things real nazis would gas Sup Forums nazis for"

how the fuck can hiatus kayiote be soy music. something like ween or weezer are soy but not hiatus kaiyote.