What the FUCK does Sup Forums think of sophie and her single "faceshopping"

what the FUCK does Sup Forums think of sophie and her single "faceshopping"

good single, really interesting sound

but I've heard very similar stuff from Sophie before and I wonder how these will ever sound good on an album together

pretty good

This song is cool. I like it more than anything on Product

Look at that masculine chin... god damn Sophie's a real man's man

hahahaha I get it....... because you're a nazi...... you said the wrong gender!!! hahaha

>wrong
Lol

hahahaha I get it....... because you're a nazi...... you think the wrong gender......... is actually the right gender!!! hahaha

good sound design, utterly ruined by the vocals

This libtard got trolled epic style

hahaha I get it.
Because you're a dumbass you somehow think gender & sex aren't the same thing and biologically derived from your chromosomes!

(AND YES, Intersex does exist in nature ONLY via chromosome mishaps)

shut up you autists and listen to the song

Oooooh I like
Getting kinda hyped for this new album

how do you know you're male my friend? Do you get your dick out and check?

No, you have a psychological "gender identity" based around how you see yourself interacting with other people

>how do you know you're male
Because I'm not mentally ill

what does this have to do with the new sophie track tho

more like the old sophie, which i'm for

ok.... and if you were female how would you know
>>Because I'm not mentally ill
yeah right thanks brainlet

nothing yeah

Lob your head off before you bother to lob your dick off freak

I have no problems whatsoever with my own gender identity I just have the compassion, interest or basic fucking mental capacity to understand what that means

bretty gud

Is this a joke comment

sound design is fucking crazy, excited for the next release

>this thread
Heteros need to be stopped

the kick drum kinda sounds qebrus inspired imo

pretty excited for the new album
these singles have been great, very reminiscent of the og singles but way more ambitious

If your "mental gender" doesn't match your real life one, you have a mental illness and should see a mental health professional if you want help.

what do you think that mental health professional is going to tell you to do lmao

Go be boring and suburban elsewhere pls

this is true. You will be prescribed something known as "gender reassignment surgery". I'm glad you're learning.......

>these are the people ruining Sup Forums

Should be anywhere between killing yourself &/or shock therapy to get you in your right mind.

Euthanasia is a more society cost-effective way of treatment than "gender-reassignment surgery"

I thought Sophie was a british dude.

we've been here longer than u have lmao
2012 Sup Forums was basically tumblr, you guys are trying to force dumb Sup Forums shit here and it's really hamfisted and dumb

because we are not in fact nazis we care about curing people regardless of the fucking cost

I want all you mountain dew-drinking, camo-wearing, cousin-kissing rural hicks to move off of Sup Forums. This is cool alt-scene space. not r/thedonald.

I really don't see the appeal. This track and pony boy were super off puyting to me. It's okay to cry was just okay.

>this post is about music

were you a fan of her product-erastuff? ponyboy really isn't that far removed from shit like hard.

shut up

Why don't we let fucking psychopaths kill each other than? If your fucking idea of "curing" someone is knowingly assisting the mutilation of someones body..
>Being this much of triggered feminist

I'll check it out, but if it's similar to ponyboy I doubt I'll like it that much.

mainly because psychopaths don't want to die? Also letting them kill doesn't cure them? Kind of a dumb analogy

but yeah it would be nice if there was a gender identity pill but there just isn't. Psychiatry is not effective enough (and certainly the "shoch therapy" you mentioned might have no positive effects at all)

Ah, but it would be letting them do what they want to do without harming the rest of society in the process.
If we don't allow them to harm themselves than why do we let people who want to mutilate themselves do so?

Just respect her gender, dude.

>without harming the rest of society in the process
you literally just said "kill each other"
the "other" is a member of society

>her

hahahaha I get it....... because you're a nazi...... you think the wrong gender......... is actually the right gender!!! hahaha

Oh, so let me this straight.
This other psychopath is a member of society despite the urge to kill?

So, if we are stopping people from harming "society" because of their mental illness, than why still do you argue for someone to mutilate themselves (and thus harm a member of society) in the same way?

they are entitled to do it to themselves and not to others! holy jesus christ are you slow

did any of you turbonerds arguing about gender actually listen to the track

sure, due to an older thread about it
I also posted the first response

its ironic you use that gif since death grips are very pro lgbt and identify as feminists

reported for ambiguous reaction gif

This
Honestly
Fuck nazis they derail every thread

awful as always

idk how people can like this trash, makes my ears bleed

Time for a Sup Forums referendum.

Ban the Nazis? Yes or No? Anybody expressing "alt right" views, sympathies, or memes will be banned on sight and redirected to their hovel called Sup Forums if this motion is approved. I support it. Ban fascists, ban racists, ban capitalist, ban Nazis, ban republicans, ban misogynists, every fucking despicable thing in the book, ban them from this board. They cause so much harm to this community.

this

I vote yes
If they cry about it just respond with a calm but firm . They're not here to post about music, they're here to spread their trash ideology and shitpost.

You're just a soiboi retard

Sup Forums's great contributions to this board on full display here
>soiboi
Awesome post, great job, we needed another one of those

1000% Yes

don't just ban them
execute them publicly
fine their parents for allowing them to happen

>I can shill my leftist views here but nobody who disagrees with me can
Either ban all political discourse regardless of affiliation or fuck off with censoring bullshit I say.

lmfao

I say you
on a fucking rope

I like the way you think boss
Nah the left are cool and there's actually great musicians who are far left like Gang of Four and most punk bands. Right wing music on the other hand is few and far between and their views are shunned by the majority of the music scene.

nobody is shilling leftist views tho
the right just derails threads by any black artist or transgender or women or basically any music not made by a white man. they're a cancer on this board. the leftists on here usually talk about music and dont derail threads about bands they dont like.

>"we just want equality for people and for people to be treated with respect and to make it easier for artists to make a living for themselves"
>"kill the niggers fuck the poor (((they))) are brainwashing our children through negro noise baboon bop garbage #maga"

Not even comparable

I'm in a local band and I would never consider saying anything even slighty critical of any sjw/lefty shit becuase they literally just don't tolerate anything else. By they I mean any venue manger, any promoter, any other band really. Thats not a good thing....

you know what's a good thing?
you up a tree
hanging

>implying there is a difference between you and lynchers

I am literally talking about lynching so uh yeah I guess not

You wanted to lynch innocent people based on their skin color they could not choose
We want to lynch bad people based on their actions and beliefs they 100% can control.

Because often times being critical of "sjw/lefty shit" means you are a transphobe or homophobe or say something racist or sexist. Look man that's just shitty, it'd be insulting people.

this

when u say "i hate social justice" you are saying "i hate equal rights for people"

Go back to /r/ SandersforPresident

op here, im so fucking disappointed

like everyone in this thread should probably just

>how do you know you're male my friend? Do you get your dick out and check?
no, but i could. i don't need a socially constructed gender identity to know i'm male. all i have to do is pull down my pants

i don't understand your logic at all

terrible bait

yeah fuck off. Sup Forums has always been left wing, sorry man. you probably started going on Sup Forums because of trump lmao

>Sup Forums has always been left wing,
Sup Forums has always been apolitical, retard

so you're saying people who don't believe climate change are anti science but people who ignore biology in the name of identity politics (somehow you can change despite your cells still being xx and xy) are correct

>everyone with different opinions than me should fuck off
and to think you're calling other people nazis. bloody hypocrite

This is why the true patrician way of thinking is Social Libertarian with some industry standards in place to prevent degradation of the environment and no social restrictions (or benefits/exclusions either way)

The human race are cognitive dissonance aficionados you should know this by now