Drake

youtube.com/watch?v=ygS_Cwng7IU
How is drake so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drake is only second to nav in making music for the most basic human beings on the planet

is Sup Forums the most normie board on Sup Forums?

drake is better than your favorite artist

I don't care waht anybody says, a good action is a good action. you may not like the way but showing waht he did in a video that might be a good memory for those who where involved not hurt anyone only the ego of those who complain about it. its just a nice thing just stfp and enjoy once in ur llife

the typo sorry, sorry. I already can see the replys complaining

i dont know what you were trying to say but I agree

I just looked up the lyrics to this song. Genuine question, not trying to be an ass, but why are all rap songs just the singer bragging about themselves? These messages are predictable and lame.

the video honestly was heartwarming

Sup Forums faggots won't appreciate that though

Sup Forums can you not

Also to add to this, maybe I'm just missing something. People keep saying the song has some greater message but when I listen to it, it just sounds typical. Video was nice though I guess

hiphop is fundamentally braggadocio, that obviously doesn't apply all hiphop artists and albums, but most of them are

desu if you can't get over that it's not the genre for you but I can appreciate the effort you put in to at least try to understand it

Thanks for the answer, I listen to a lot of Kanye's stuff but I've been trying to branch out and grow a better appreciation for the genre so that I can be a well-rounded listener.

>replys

Pound Cake is legitimately good.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAwWdK7b2zE

How is he able to stay on top for this long? This will probably become one of my fav Drake songs.. I thought he was gonna fall off.

not a fan of his voice
can't he hire someone else to sing?

>drake
>fall off

not likely

How old are you? Serious question

>7 year reign as the biggest rapper on the planet

Who can compare?

no one

>Please do not speak to me like I'm that Drake from four years ago
>I'm at a higher place
I swear to god, the beat switch on No Tellin' will never, ever get old.

Probably. It is for sure the board with most closeted faggots posting.

So many of his tracks are average but you sit through them for amazing switch ups/"other songs" like this in the second half.

If you unironically like Drake and think he's good, you're either a sensitive emotional woman or a supreme pleb who's easily influenced by literally the most basic propaganda (DUDE INFINITE RADIO PLAY LMAO)

Why do people call Drake a hip hop artist when almost all of his songs are R&B?

Genres dont impact anything they literally do not matter

His new music video is so wholesome. I fucking love Drake

>Drake the death metal artist
I think it matters actually

Kanye?

List objective differences asigning a genre makes

Sales. Unless you think Drake being the best selling Mariachi artist of all time makes sense. Also for continuity, because as human beings we like to categorize reality in a consistent manner. Don't be obtuse.

video is blocked for me but the song is horrible, even for new drake standarts