We did it feminists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
youtu.be/58qMglMaDVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hillary
>female
wew

this is the first time I'm going to unironically say and mean it when I say kill yourself.

I wouldnt say she is woman senpai kek

What's even more exciting than that is the fact that we can now conclusively say that we will not have a straight white male as president ever again. Imagine it, Trump hijacking and tanking this election for the GOP actually really did make America great again, just as he promised.

OP stop opressing her this is prrsident free zone

Hillary isn't a female, she's just an f. She deleted the emale.

How long till the first assassination attempt folks? Speculating, not encouraging, for those watching.

>can't handle the bants

Go back to tumblr

Why is Hillary even getting attention?

>has a vagina
>isnt exactly a woman

Ok back to tumblr where you belong Mr.Attack Helicopter.

She is genderless creature, kill or be killed

>has a vagina

Can you prove this?

underrated as heck

>be me
>be swedish
>have no trump bernie or hillary to worry about
>worry only about niggers fucking my gurls

yes burgden yes!

Niggers literally own your country. So you probably have bigger problems to worry about

Our next President is going to be a woman?
I thought Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton got the nominations?

desu with the underrated post

Fucking hell, kek

Yes i know its gonna be harder when they turn gay hahahaha

Nice bantz

best post in this entire thread, the rest is tumblrfags and gay retards trying to show they support her

Stop opressing her! Kek just kidding rape her 10miles wide bagle

who the fuck votes her?
tell me about those people amerifriends
what do they stand for and think whats good about her
this is just above my comprehension levels

And the winner is....

Hey Hillary was pretty hot around our age

Grandpa, I thought I told you to stop with that shitty joke. Here's a better one:

Hillary isn't a female, she just the next president, because she deleted Donald Trump.

He cant, she cant eather

Mary Ford was hotter so stfu

I like drones

I like trains

>supporting Hillary simply because she's a woman with no regard for her political views, her actions while in a position of power, her numerous scandals, and her not-so-secret secret deals/support from large corporations she says she's against

>Being on the wrong side of history

Tut tut U_U

Been there done that.
India had a lady PM and a lady President way before US. We elected the Lady because she seemed like a good choice, turns out she killed her own son for second term and was responsible of a country spread civil war (which involved deep frying alive humans)
Elected lady PM on the grounds of being a female, she literally did nothing her whole term.
Don't do this America, you will regret it your whole history like we do.

Being on the wrong side of history is willingly supporting a person who will be bad for the country, simply because you want to be a part of the generation that "Made history". Is that really what this is about for you? You're so concerned with being "a part of history" and trying to appear so Progressive that you are willing to vote for the Queen Cancer of everything that is wrong with the American Political System?

>muslims
>turn gay

pick one

I didn't know donald trump was a woman

She is better than Trump and that's all it matters my fellow Amerigringo

Minorities and autistic women

Yeah, who else is there to vote for?

stolen joke tier

the banter is too perfect for me. I need to go and think how I can be this good.

kek. Please stop, my sides can't handle this

>a black president followed by a woman president
This is liberal paradise, what will they come up with next ? A genderfluid turbosexual pancake president ?

Space reptilians have no gender

you're dumb.

More like wrong side of herstory.

Hopefully an atheist. Maybe a secular jew like Bernie. Maybe le vaping congressman.

hillbag is going to prison.
if she doesn't have another stroke beforehand, and fall down and break her hip

#bosniansnipers

Corporations Maaaan!

But seriously Clinton was ranked the 9th most liberal senator and voted against the Bush tax cuts for example

That's debatable. Donald Trump didn't play a part in the deaths of U.S. soldiers. Donald Trump isn't in hot waters with the FBI over a case of gross negligence involving confidential information. Donald Trump doesn't change his position(and accent) on every single issue depending on where he is(take it from a guy from Cleveland who had to listen to Clinton talk about she was "against NAFTA from the beginning). Donald Trump isn't accepting donations from companies who will want something in return. Donald Trump is not part of a political dynasty. Donald Trump is not a part of a political machine that he claims to be against.

Yes, he is an oompa-loompa with tiny hands who can't embrace baldness with the finesse of Jean-luc Picard, but at least Trump isn't a snake-tongued Harpy who will get elected based on gender and the proceed to plunge this country further down the rabbit hole.

how has no one seen this before? are you all retarded?

Best post of the day, and I just woke up. Thanks based Japan.

Let's say every Republitard's wet dream cums true and Hillary is indicted and sentenced to life in prison for the high crime of checking yahoo news on her blackberry...

Now let's say the current President of the United States, the one who endorsed her, also has the power to pardon her...

End result: WE PRESIDENT NOW CUX

>Donald Trump isn't accepting donations from companies who will want something in return

His campaign is fucking broke and all the major donors are leaving the Republican party. The rats are leaving the sinking ship.

Corporations are a good thing, except when they get directly involved with politics. Most government regulations are written by corporate bureaucrats. The level of agency capture within our system is alarming.

she's reptilian

Fellow croat is right shillary is not even a woman,Kolinda is a real woman president
Also bakir is hotter than kolinda kek

If she keeps dragging it out the way she is, Obama will be out of office before she's sentenced and will be unable to pardon her. Also, if he were to pardon her, there would be even more public outcry over the corruption within our system. You should not be able to get away with a federal offense just because you're buddies with the guy in charge, nor should any President be able to grant clemency to any member of their Cabinet due to a conflict of interest.

>You should not be able to get away with a federal offense just because you're buddies with the guy in charge, nor should any President be able to grant clemency to any member of their Cabinet due to a conflict of interest.
Ford bailed out Nixon and his whole cabinet. Reagan bailed out his whole cabinet. Just because democrats don't do every chance they get doesn't mean they can't.

>Our President is going to be a corporate shill next.

ftfy

>our next president will be female
>our next president got elected because her vagina
>out next president has an ongoing fbi investigation against her
>our next president has favorable rating worse than Bush did after his mess and she has even started

what a time to be alive for

So what you're say is that Donald Trump's Secretary of Defense, whomever he chooses, should be able to go to North Korea, sit down, have a chat about nuclear arsenals, military base locations, and military technology advancements. Then when he is charged with treason, he should also be able to be given a pardon. Is that what you're telling me?

Bravo, nippon!

BASED HILLARY

another victory for the CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

First, Hillary never committed treason, nor is she suspected of committing treason, nor is she under investigation for committing treason. The only thing the FBI is investigating is whether her security was breached because it is in their best interest to know, NOT because a crime was committed.

Second, the only person Trump will be appointing next year is the next Apprentice, this time on TruTV.

>She is better than Trump

saying one of these clowns is better than the other at this point is absurd

just cut right to final boss and vote Soros

>First, Hillary never committed treason

she's committed treason multiple times, she's also immune from prosecution, because she's better than everyone else,

why don't you understand these simple things?

voting another vagina into white house won't make any herstory though

The Costa Rican is right though

>MUHH SOROS
Cool Meme. Which alt-right website you get that pile of shit from?

Hilary has been complicit in the deaths of active US soldiers. She most certainly has committed treason.

Can't wait to read that Pagliano transcript today

When did Hillary levy war against the United States, adhere to the enemies of the United States, or give aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States?

>she's committed treason multiple times

Ohh boy! Looks like we got a real Trumpkin over here. Which Trumpkin are you? Attack helicopter TRUMP? Margo Largo shark Trump? Arctic Fox Trump? Which trump-nouns do you use?

If shillary was just an american Maggie I wouldn't see the problem, she isn't though. She's a lying cunt.

>she can't even keep her own husband loyal.
>is supposed to keep an entire nation loyal.

How do you americans even think?

Why am I even posting on 4pol..

>Hilary has been complicit in the deaths of active US soldiers

Cool story, so have all the generals in the US military.

Either her security was breached because of gross negligence involving confidential information, or she deleted them. Either way she's committing a federal offense.
You're dodging my question. Should Trump's Secretary of Defense be able to discuss secret military information with hostile foreign entities and be immune to a prison simply because he'll get pardoned anyways?

>Sweden talking about loyalty

You realzie your country is known for cheating whore women right? Especially the kind that fuck mudslim immigrants as you watch in the corner.

Have fun with your NeoCon puppet

>butttt muh Hillary conspiracy
>LISTEN TO MEE GUIZES
>SUPER CEREAL THIS TIME!

KEK

Why not just ask me

> Should Trump's Secretary of Defense be able to fuck 4 year olds simply because he'll get pardoned anyways?

Either question is just as irrelevant, as Hillary has fucked as many 4 year olds as times she's committed treason.

Post YFW
>You realize the video I post is published in 2012 contains ISIS flags and was the video that "caused" the Benghazi attack.

youtu.be/58qMglMaDVg

A General's job is to deploy soldiers and do their best to keep them alive. Sometimes it doesn't always work out. Your statement is devoid of any substantive argument. Firstly, it's not a Secretary of State's job to meddle in military affairs. Secondly, what are you saying? "People die under their orders(forgetting to mention it's their job), therefore she should be able to get away with people being killed because of her(forgetting to mention it's not her job)". You've really made a strong case here.

Hope they keep some midol and chocolates next to the nuke button

Answer the question. Should Donald Trump's Secretary of Defense be allowed to get away with ANY federal offense, simply because they'll get pardoned anyways.

Yes, but atleast we don't put them in power.

To answer your irrelevant question, no, I don't think the president should be able to do that. But I know they can, I know they would, and I probably die from shock if they didn't because that's how it goes.

It's a moot point anyway, because Hillary won't be charged with anything. If she was however it wouldn't make a difference.

Hillary Clinton put covert information into a place where enemies could easily steal it (against the law), failed to report security breaches (against the law) and attempted to destroy the information when subpoenaed (against the law).

She likely did all this because she exploited her position as Secretary of State to manifest lucrative deals for the Clinton Foundation (against the law )

And that fact that that doesn't upset you is exactly why they can get away with it. Hillary shouldn't get away with it, nobody should. It's not right for anybody regardless of their party affiliation. I heard the argument that Ford and Reagan bailed out their Cabinets in defense of this. So what are they saying? "The guys I don't like got away with it, so the guys I do like should be able to get away with it too". That is the most puerile defense of an argument I've ever heard.

Polls can change, but it appears she has a pretty good chance.

Source CNN

Thats a lot of four year olds, any proofs

I thought she just laughed at child rape victims not made them

Showing this to my siblings because they think Trump's hair is fake.

> put covert information into a place where enemies could easily steal it
Says who? Why is a private server inherently less secure than a government server? Funny how right wingers talk up and down about how the government is incompetent when it comes to ANYTHING except apparently email servers, and conveniently only when it's a political opponent who decides to go with the private sector.

If Hillary was arrested over MUH EMAILS and Obama pardoned her, I wouldn't give a fuck.

If a SOS actually committed treason and got pardoned then yes it would, but that's never happened.

Again

A federal offense is a federal offense. The fact that she mishandled government documents is reason enough for be convicted, but not only that, she committed perjury when she said that the private server was for converstions with her husband when he admitted on television he'd "probably only sent her 4 e-mails in [his] life".
Why is it ok in one case but not the other?

>alt-right website you get that pile of shit from?

wiki leaks

>When did Hillary levy war against the United States,

drug war counts, sorry negros, also waco, murrah building, lying under oath since the whitewater days, ripping off US citizens on bogus swamp land deals, there is mountains of treason on her record, it simply doesn't matter, but we don't have to pretend it's not there or that there isn't some kind of preferential treatment happening with media, not that the person media doesn't like is any different, if he was they would shoot him,

take it easy on Trump though, he met with the joint chiefs already obviously, they told him the deal, threatened his family, the usual
let's not pretend here, I understand your position and that you cannot admit to treasonous acts but they exist, the fact remains that this person is above the law which should be pretty damn obvious by this point

that is a shame that we would live under a metaphor of class and lawlessness

>Looks like we got a real Trumpkin over here

you missed the part where I supported Soros,

why would I support the underling? why not support their administrator? especially when I don't have a choice?

I don't think Trump has any specific appeal or ability beyond Hillary other than rhetoric, literally the difference between coke and pepsi, they're both shit

it does not matter which of them "wins" the "election"

it hasn't mattered which candidate won an election in the USA in over 100 years at this point, exception for Wallace but only because they shot him, obviously he was something different or he wouldn't have been shot.