ITT: Where in an alternate timeline where Star Wars never got sequels and is now an obscure movie that can only be...

ITT: Where in an alternate timeline where Star Wars never got sequels and is now an obscure movie that can only be found on VHS

Remember the guy with the helmet? Bobby something?

look there's an infinite numbers on universes like that you cant just ask where

anyone remember that star trek series in 70's, the 2nd phase ?
they were good friends

I only recently heard about this from that wheel of the worst episode.

turns out it was actually a pretty well known movie among vhs geeks for some time

Why was the black robot guy being cucked by Tarkin? Was he a droid like the golden robot?

>where in

dumb Lucasposter

Is Dark Vader Luke's father?

anyone else attending the Inauguration of president Swarzeneggar?

>Tarkin

Wait, who? The old guy from the desert planet?

The first one was pretty good, I liked the Death Star.

But come on, another Death Star?

Some guy tried to remake Hidden Fortress in the late 70s with sci fi kek

>Where
you had ONE (1) job

The movie never got any sequels, you ding dong.

Why is star wars so popular with normies? It's like it's become the quintessential normie movie.

No, the old guy on the giant laserball

It would just be rebooted as nostalgiabait

Ooooh. There's a lot of old guys in this film, no wonder it never caught on. Only one qt too.

Eh, Star Wars stayed a long time in the cultural consciousness, well before the prequels came along.

Also, even in your parameters it would never be obscure.

nice trips

>ANH was the traditional heroes journey, oldest story ever
>It had great designs, the ships, costumes and technology were all goat
>the special effects were also nothing like anyone had ever seen

and it's been coasting off this for decades

although I can't say why it stuck for so long

Star Wars wouldn't be obscure just because it never got sequels, Episode IV was huge on its own, it basically invented the concept of the summer blockbuster.

He means if New Hope (just called Star Wars before the prequels) never got sequels. It came out, did about as bad as everyone working on it thought it would and then we never got Empire and so forth.

Star Wars will never not be popular. Fuck of and kill yourself. Cunt!

laser beam swords
LMAO

reboot when?

But this is a universe where Star Wars wasn't huge. They didn't hire those editors to make the movie better and it sucked so they never made Empire.

I thought simply saying it never had sequels would make that obvious.

Did you hear about the remake of that blockbuster smash hit movie Sorcerer coming out next year?

What's with all the autisim in this thread?

The one where it bombed in the box office, but it probably still have a cult following and go all the way to blu ray as every movie does nowadays

I wish that movie was more well known nowadays, it was kinda good. I wonder what it would look like with modern cgi effects in it.

In a world where Tron got 8 sequels