Finn and Poe knew each other for five minutes and exchanged a dozen lines of dialogue

>Finn and Poe knew each other for five minutes and exchanged a dozen lines of dialogue
>Have been seperated for each other for like half a day
>Act like long lost lovers when they reunite

What did JJ mean by this?

he wants the tumblrina audience

It's easier to be friends when you both go through an intense experience, in this case it was escaping the first order.

It actually makes more sense than Finn literally going beyond anything to get dat friendzone puss...also was Poe always supposed to be gay because dat lipbite...

Meme answer: gay and tumblr
Non-meme answer: Poe is the first person Finn ever met who treated him like a human being, and Poe must have cared about Finn since he knows that he changed Finn's life. We are, after all, responsible for those we tame.

Did the Resistance base remind anyone else of the Teletubbies house?

They both thought the other was dead.

Gay butt sex

They saved each other's life and fought evil racists, of course that makes them blood brothers for life.

What does not make sense is this.

>saved eachothers lives
>finished his mission for him
>probably Finns first friend

But Leia didn't even like Chewie.

Happens in every trilogy and even rogue one

Luke with Leia and Han
Anakin and Padme
Cassian and Jyn

Anakin and Padme actually spent several weeks together. So their relationship is the only one that makes sense.

>Anakin and Padme

Didn't they know each other for like 10 years.

Movies just move too fast nowadays. Everything seems to happen in the span of a couple of days.

Anakin tells her in episode 2 that he's been thinking about her everyday for the last ten years or something similar. They hadn't seen each other since the events of the Phantom Menace, and that didn't take weeks iirc. And she seems pretty happy to see him too

What was even stupider was how much of a moron they made poe.

>be the resistances best pilot
>get captured by the bad guys and brainfucked by Vader jr
>suddenly a random stormtrooper pulls me aside
>tells me hes gonna help me escape
>when i ask him why, he hesitates and i answer for him
>smile at him like a fag. "We're doing this" i tell him

"I need a pilot" was all poe needed to hear before he just went along with the enemy. He just trusted finn right away with almost zero suspicion. Finn could have been lying, or even tricking poe into leading him directly to bb-8 since Poe was going straight to bb-8 as soon as he could.

Poe/finn friendship, like the rest of the movie, felt so forced and unbelievable.

Their bromance was the best part of the movie
I hope episode 8 is them broing out some more

Why not? It's the force between two force users who suffered a common loss. Beyond that nobody has to explain shit

Stormtroopers can't lie.

Leia was just jealous that Chewie was Han's true love

>that fucking tie fighter section

DID YOU SEE THAT

Han, Luke and Leia know each other for about half a day, and none of them even seem to particularly like each other, yet by the end they're all hugging and loving on each other. It's just what happens when you go through so serious shit with someone

Finn lies throughout the entire movie. His character arc is literally "when will I stop lying to everyone"

Poe is just happy and proud that Finn is OK and he's joining the Resistance.

yeah
but poe and finn liked eachother after 1 minute of meeting

Honestly if I saw a guy that helped me escape I would be pretty happy to see him not being dead haha

But she knows Chewie and Han were freinds for years. She also knows he's probably sad he died. Why would she hug some girl she never met that only knew Han for a few days?

Han and Luke where pretty close by Empire despite Luke thinking he was a scumbag and Han thinking he was an obnoxious kid

Also Luke acted like Obi was a long time teacher when he just met the guy

they saved each others lives

jajajaj

You had two actual good actors acting, while the lead was so wooden they had to move production to termite free areas.