Don't you dread the fact that there will be a Star Wars movie every year forever?

Don't you dread the fact that there will be a Star Wars movie every year forever?

Yeah, for four years now.
It's a double-edged sword though.

Not really. It's not that big of a deal.

A little. But if we get a good one like RO every few years, I guess it's okay.

Nah, I only cared about like 3 of them

If TFA is a sign of things to come I'm glad

I just saw this an I really don't get the hate it got. Pretty much every single character was more interesting than the whole main cast of Episode 7.

And then they killed every single fucking one of them off. I want more K-2 damnit

No, I enjoyed all of the Disney ones so far

The star wars fanbase is currently divided.

For instance, Rogue One was utterly boring and quipbot was a the most disappointed I've ever been in a character.

This. Rogue One was a step in the right direction, a lot of the scenes were reminiscent of the OT without feeling too samey like TFA.

not really. the anthology films are the real star wars films and those are only every other year. the new episodes are low quality childrens fanfiction and i'll continue to ignore them.

Quipbot was a minor character who shat on the protagonist. He didn't ruin any major scenes like Poe.

Poe was a minor character who shat on the antagonist. He was an actual character unlike quipbot.

Right and he fucked up the atmosphere in a scene because of it. Quipbot's quipping actually served a function, which was showing how everyone distrusts Jyn for being a violent criminal with unknown allegiances.

Meant this for you

Yes, they're just gonna keep making them as unmemorable and shallow as poasible.
Most people can't even remember 5 character names from R1

No, I finally decided to stop giving a shit about star wars. I don't care anymore and it's not worth getting upset about.

Yeah because they don't constantly shout each other's names so you recognise them

I mean that's unfair since they don't say everyone's names all that much outside of the main two and K-2

Well my initial point stands, the fanbase is divided.
Poe choosing levity in the face of death was less jarring TO ME than Sheldon with a metal body.

>forever

I hope they leave it alone after episode IX for 5-10 years.

>Pretty much every single character was more interesting than the whole main cast of Episode 7.

yeah, I really liked "gun guy" who was friends with "blind guy" and they hung out with "defector pilot dude", as opposed to finn, rey, and kylo ren, who are static. SAD!

>yeah, I really liked "gun guy" who was friends with "blind guy" and they hung out with "defector pilot dude", as opposed to finn, rey, and kylo ren, who are static.
This, but unironically.

Only for a decade or two

Why do you think we're getting all these "Star Wars Story" films and the Clone Wars/ Rebels/ whatever replaces Rebels eventually cartoons?

Don't forget forestwhitaker guy and Mads Mikkelsen guy

They had some great actors, and the movie wasn't bad... but the characters were damn forgettable.

I understand they want to fill up the years between the "official" releases with "star wars story" films.

But after the trilogy ends, they're gonna let it cool down for a while... I hope

How so?

>But after the trilogy ends, they're gonna let it cool down for a while.
Just like how superhero loves will stop after Disney's Marvel's Avengers 3: Infinity War: Part 2

Not really. A movie coming out doesn't affect my life whatsoever if I don't see it

Knowing its being milked before any movies were released helped me not be so disappointed in NuWars.
Having this much foreknowledge makes me disappointed in the fans taking so long to realize what's going to happen.

No, I don't watch them.

Are they forcing you to watch these movies?

You mean Finn, piece of cardboard, and Han solo 2: the inferior version?

Can't say I agree with you.

I dread the fact there'll be a star wars movie every year with a shoehorned female protagonist every year

Yeah but I'm planning on killing myself soon.

Respectfully disagree m8, only based Ip Man and Asian Bro had some personality. Bunnyfu was bitchface almost the whole time, mexican man had a backstory and that was it, robot was eh, the other guy who I don't even remember had barely any presence in the film.

And that's sad, really. There's a fantastic story here and it's brought down by the movie not making you care.

Last sequence was fun tho.

This.

>R1
>good

No one is forcing you to watch them.

Also, surely some of them will be good if they come out every year.

After two shits with FA and RO I'll be skipping seeing them in theaters from now on so I don't really care anymore.

they are all so incredibly mediocre... kinda like marvel. not bad movies, but so .. bland

I'll agree with you on Pilot Man and Mexican Man for sure. Jyn was alright I think, but mostly I loved Donnie Yen, Wen Jiang and K-2. I'd at least put them above Rey and Poe for sure

This. So long as we get nothing Prequel-tier, I'm okay.

Anakin Skywalker wasn't in Episode VII, don't be a dick.