And you guys still don't rate her as an actress. Let's see Scar Jo do this

And you guys still don't rate her as an actress. Let's see Scar Jo do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/05/18/suicide-squad-cara-delevingne-naked-howled-wolf-woods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and the end result was they stuck her head on someone else's body.

she has nice tits though, it's crazy.

You mean that wasn't her dancing?

What is the fucking point of her shit life

>all this to be a generic villain in a truly shitty movie
It saddens me when actors give their best for things like this.

What's the point is howling at the moon?

sure she did.

see
2nd part

souce

ew.com/article/2016/05/18/suicide-squad-cara-delevingne-naked-howled-wolf-woods/

There's no points to tits if only other women get to see them.

>be me
>go camping
>it's night and I need to take a shit
>go in the bushes and pull down pants
>see cara run around naked howling at the moon
>mfw

Next thing you see Bill Murray saying: nobody is going to believe you

tbf her best is probably worth shit, she did that as a stunt

if you asked most people to get naked and howl at the moon for a major role in a summer blockbuster they'd ask if they can do it twice

>hey look i did this really weird thing and there's no way you'll ever prove if i'm lying or not

When exactly did method acting turn into a giant fucking meme? The earliest example I can think of that made me think it was ridiculous was Shia Labeouf doing this for Fury:

>"David (Ayer, director) told us right from the gate: ‘I need you to give me everything.’ So the day after I got the job, I joined the US National Guard. I was baptised – accepted Christ in my heart – tattooed my surrender and became a chaplain’s assistant to Captain Yates for the 41st Infantry. I spent a month living on a forward operating base. Then I linked up with my cast and went to Fort Irwin. I pulled my tooth out, knifed my face up and spent days watching horses die. I didn’t bathe for four months."

I remember reading Heath Ledger cooped himself up in a shitty motel room and didn't speak to anyone for a month or something when he had to play the joker, but it didn't quite strike me as patently ridiculous as this for some reason.

we've seen her titties?

>earliest example i can find of method acting are movies less than 10 years old

DDL probably made it more mainstream but he didn't invent it. Now all these faggots try to copy it so they can seen as srs akters.

>woah, so this is the peak of British attractiveness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>and the end result was they stuck her head on someone else's body.
in what scenes?!

All those dancing scenes of Enchantress 2.0's form doing the dancing shit

Shitty le Beef is the Tom Green of the acting world.

Say what you will about Shia, but he was pretty damn good in Fury.

Looked like Cara's body to me.

>I pulled my tooth out, knifed my face up and spent days watching horses die. I didn’t bathe for four months.
Is this what US soldiers did in WW2?

I haven't seen it and he is one of the reasons why. Shitty Le Beef ruined Lawless for me.

You can tell he's trying to come off as some kind of badass and thinks he's impressing people. Meanwhile they're just thinking he's retarded.

i want to impregnate cara

Not into cavewomen.

WW2 was basically just a bunch of smelly toothless Jonathan Kent's cutting themselves.

you gay bro?

can someone post that webm of her having a seizure in suicide squat

How did she ever become a Victoria secret model? She looks like a boy. What happened?

lol @ u

They have a rule against WASPS.

i would eat a creampie out of her pussy and then try to myself

>No tits
>No ass
>Basically zero curves

Into the trash it goes.

most of the fashion designers are gay