WE 20 DOLLARS AND SHIT

WE 20 DOLLARS AND SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

realjewnews.com/?p=99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

really? who the fuck is that?

Its Harriet Tubman, She help a bunch of niggers escape through tunnels. She literally did nothing for america yet shes taking Jackson. fuck this earth.

WE

>she

u wot

>She literally did nothing for america

Wrong

>Right.

Who are you quoting?

can i just get two $10's

I prefer our upcoming bills.

They put Harambe on their money!
Who says Americans are not sentimentalists?

A FUCKING BOAT

Aunt Jemima

At least it's not a nigger.

>A floppy vagina

Full of rapefugees

>tfw stuck with Euro

>she

What the actual fuck, i guess its still better than Harriet Niggman

>Helped niggers escape through tunnels
This was the 1840's and 1850's They weren't using tunnels, it wasn't The Great Escape.

Hey Sup Forums come on, why are you not being more vocal about this?

They took Andrew Jackson from the notes, it was the man who actually fought and won against the Jews(Jewish banks) on America! Why don't you meme this or mobilize somehow?

I feel that you are passing one major shit on this issue

The name "Aunt Jemima 12" has been thrown around

realjewnews.com/?p=99

you must meme this

>having humans in your bills

They should put her on the EBT card....at least then the niggers would see her more often

I'm just glad the focus is still on Norwegian and norse culture.

>Having to put animals on your bills because your history is too filled with brutal dictators to have any of them on your money.

IN 1833 PRESIDENT ANDREW JACKSON STARTED REMOVING the government’s deposits from the Rothschilds’ Second Bank of the United States.

In early January 1835, Jackson paid off the final installment of the National Debt. Jackson needed now only to complete the final removal of all US deposits in the Rothschilds’ Central Bank.

On January 30 1835, an assassin by the name of Richard Lawrence tried to kill President Jackson but failed. President Jackson later claimed that he knew the Rothschilds were responsible for the attempted assassination.

President Andrew Jackson then removed all the Government deposits in the Jewish Second Bank of the United States and it collapsed. President Andrew Jackson had conquered the Jews! (Unfortunately the Jewish Bankers are back with the privately-owned Federal Reserve Bank).

They are taking the guy who fought them from the notes. Shit. Why would that be...

You idiot, you just gave me am idea and when I get an idea I must do it. I will me emailing the treasury and several left wing news sources to get refugees on the 100 dollar bill and it will say in Allah we trust

B-but you also have an animal in your bill

who the hell is this and what did he do?

They don't anymore, Argentina. Didn't you see OP? They're switching over to animals now.

I don't know why they picked Harriet Tubman, of all the broads in history. Seriously. What about that dame in Wyoming that got women the right to vote and fucked up an entire nation as a result?

That's because your country has no humans to put on bills

noice.

What a fuckin' disgrace!

touché

>50 öre

This is our new banknote with king Jan III Sobieski, exterminator of muslims.

It was because they also wanted someone who was Black.

Our currency was gorgeous before the euro. Much better looking than the euro.

That's good at least.

Blow the whole "diversity" load on one bill instead of fucking up every denomination

smacks lips

>not having the Solar System on your bills
plebs

Noice, those look great... the 5 pesos they did was a mistake tho

I actually wouldn't mind my leader looking like that. As long as he protects my people.

Remover of the kebab?

>paper currency

In truth, I think bitcoin will take over.

Credit cards are too traceable.
Paper money is inefficient and too unmalleable to inflation and changes in prices.

Bitcoin encrypts your tracks AND can change with price changes.

It would turn debt from slavery to a new paradigm if implemented correctly.

If the world order has any sense and wants to save it's own neck from another french revolution - it will HAVE to do this.

That being said, we need to teach people how to cope with it quickly and actively. This may require force unfortunately, but only short-term.

I like our money.

Reminder that they were going to remove Alexander Hamilton. Reminder that they changed to Andrew Jackson. Reminder that Jack Lew who runs the Treasury is Jewish. Reminder that Alexander Hamilton was a literal Jewish bastard who founded the Central Bank and wanted a giant Federal Government. Reminder that Jackson was a bad-ass WASP who hated Jewish bankers.

WE WUZ BIRDS N SHIT

Better to have birds than niggers

Andrew Jackson is my favorite president and I'm happy he is going to be off that monopoly paper money.

>You'll never have a Conquistador in your dosh again

>The year is 20XX
>You do not have spessmen on your dosh
>You are now using gorillabux

This is not the future I chose

This will be the new mantra

>12 dollar bills

For how long will it stay like that tho

>when banknotes still looked sexy af and literally symbolized german knightliness

I like ours.

pls stop triggering British and French people it's not very nice

Thems some comfy bills.

I hate our current fucked up germ infested paper garbage, either abolish cash entirely because who needs it, or move over to that new plastic shit with a nice modern design.

i thought so too

Better take that hate out on the (((money printers.)))

I wish I was a high schooler again so I would do shit like this

you mean you think your too grown up to deface niggers on twennies yo?

I'm 40, and I'd still do it, whilst giggling my head off

dumb nigger birds

underrated

Except she didn't, the underground railroad was ran by whites. She's just a figure head of it.

ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DOLLARS

she saved like 70 Niggers. That guy who landed the plane on the hudson probably saved 70 people. She would not even be talked about if she wasn't a gorilla.

MORE

Man, I rewatched that movie a while back, and I can't fathom why it's banned.

kek, almost out

>People on US currency were all US presidents, and at the time of their minting (except Franklin and Chase), mostly agreed to be the greatest US presidents, or had an enormous impact on the US
>Libs have been trying to get rid of Jackson for nearly a century
>Originally we were going to just circle both the rosa parks and jackson currencies
>now we're completely replacing Jackson and making Rosa Parks on our most commonly used currency
What the literal fuck. Fuck liberals. Why not just go for someone like FDR or JFK if they want a lib on the $20? At least those two are respectable libs that most can agree were still great presidents.

Why don't they just put her on a subway token?

We recently built this, the world's largest viking ship, and sailed it to the US.

Is the money of your country nice?
Ours is smooth as fuck and have a little hologram.

Uncle Tom

These are cool bills. We should have American achievements on them instead of people.

Yep, it's about as white as you guys.

emergency?

Prepped shuttles in case of evacuation

Barack Obama

There will be a lot of desecrated 20's here. It will be worth the lulz.

3/5

Awesome

>except Franklin and Chase

And Hamilton, idiot.

Also,

>fdr
>good president

L O L

Why did they pick her again? Why not one of the civil rights leaders, you know, some people who actually did something.

His policies at any other time in US history would have been complete ass.
However, at the time they were much needed in ending the depression as soon as possible, and allowing us to profit massively on WWII, whilst also being able to bolster our military strength quickly enough to not face any kind of significant struggle in the pacific.
He was just the right man for the job at the time.