How badly does he regret signing on to play Batman? At this point id care more about my reputation than the money

How badly does he regret signing on to play Batman? At this point id care more about my reputation than the money.

Not at all, this whole thing's overblown. He's leveraging for a better script, which is a good thing. Affleck will deliver Bat auteur kino inshallah!

>At this point id care more about my reputation than the money.

He's got two fucking oscars and playing the second most popular superhero in the world, his reputation is fine.

He's not being an actor. He's being something more.

He's the hero capeshit deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
So we'll laugh at him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A nope, he's fucked and he knows it

He's the best live-action batman

>Second most popular

????????

This. Please do it!

He needs all the money he can get thanks to the divorce I assume. Capeshit is big bucks.

He was nominated worst actor from BVS

WORST ACTOR
Ben Affleck – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

the 37th Golden Raspberry Awards

>was the best thing in BvS
>nominated worst actor
what?

This is dumb, he was great.

Look it up, Spider-Man is numero uno.

Punisher in a batsuit is not the second most popular superhero.

he was a terrible Batman.

>9
said noone ever

Fucking A right.

>murders people for no reason.

He's not Batman. It's Punisher in a Batsuit.

maybe he's Batman for people that like Transformers, but he's not a real Batman.

He was alright, but the movie was shit. Him doing this when he could make award winning movies was a terrible mistake. Also his last movie sucked ass, so he really is fucked.

Batman was terribly written.

That had nothing to do with Affleck's performance.
He was the only thing that made the movie watchable for me.
I really like the visual style, costume and set design for his batman. Felt a lot more true to the comics than Nolan's batman.

remember when keaton killed people? it's okay when he did it

Burton's flicks were cartoony as fuck though. The only people that ever took him seriously were dorky goth kids.

>He's not Batman. It's Punisher in a Batsuit.

The biggest problem is that they made him an old batman.
He's had a lot of setbacks, You can see he's lost people. The problem is that you'd just had to accept that from a few lines of dialogue.

If they had set this batman up with 2 movies,where you can actually see him becoming more cruel, it could've been a great story.

Now you just have this psychotic Bruce Wayne out of nowhere, and it feels off.

it feels fine, seeing robins suit with jokers taunting graffiti is all you need

He's all over the fucking place now, so even if his favourite capeshit character gets fucked, he's leveraged a revitilised career out of it.

Burton was a manlet that sucked too.

No, it isn't.

and rightly so

We already know what happened to Batman, we don't need another origin story.

>It's Punisher in a Batsuit.
That's a good thing, considering Batfleck is an older Batman who can't jump around dodging bullets.
>Muh batman don't kill or use guns
Old meme from the 60's. Batman used guns and shot people when was necessary.

Came to post this

Ben Affleck isn't Batman.

The fact that they didn't explain shit just shows how terrible the script was. Stop defending it.

Bruce Wayne is Batman
Ben plays a good Bruce Wayne on the screen
I like Batfleck

>set this Batman up with 2 movies
That is fucking retarded. This doesn't need to be like Marvel movies where every movie sets up the next one, it's fine to have a standalone without an origin story.

No, he actually is.

acquire taste.

No, he actually isn't.

Learn what shitty taste is.

You're already here.

Are you in on the BvS was good meme?

>Batman used guns and shot people when was necessary.
No.
In the first couple of issues he killed everyone including an innocent guy who had been mutated even though he found the cure. Afer that he didn't kill and that was explained away as being a nightmare.

Why batman don't kills the Joker then?

joker is jason

but he have a origin story you missed the intro with the killed parents?

I think he realized Zack Snyder is a hack and that Cavill wants out as well but is bound by contract

Didn't he agree to play bats only if he could also direct a Batman movie?

I hoping for this but apparently is fake, Leto Joker isn't Jason.

The script was shit, Zack is pure ass and he really shouldn't have been introduced in what was initially a Supes only movie. But his performance itself wasn't bad. Better than Bale's on TDKR.That being said I did like Bale in Begins more.

He's a bald drunk retard. I hope he never gets to direct Batman.

This.

Shit is overblown. He is also universally considered a redeeming factor to many of the most vocal detractors.

lol meanwhile your fat basement dwelling ass can't step outside

You're projecting.