In this thread we invite the Turks to talk about the Greek Armenian genocides their ancestors committed

In this thread we invite the Turks to talk about the Greek Armenian genocides their ancestors committed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What genocide?

In this thread we invite Thessalonikan mongrels to honor their gypsy ancestor's culture.

I don't understand Turks. Literally every one of their neighbours or former subjects despises them, yet they still think they're good people. Do they have any sense of introspection?

If every one of our neighbours hated us, I would start to wonder why we were so despised, yet Turks seem oblivious to it. They won't apologise or acknowledge that they did anything wrong. Is it just a warped kind of pride. Maybe they're sadists, I don't really understand the mind of a Turk.

if they start having any kind of introspection their whole country is gonna go down into a bunch of civil wars, since they're a bunch of sandmongol races combined into one state ruled under one iron fist

kys yourself

also invited: guatemalan and salvadorean people to talk about native genocide

>everyone else hates me
>so i have to hate me

fucking wh*teboy cucks I s2g
hey gr*ek I hope my ancestors raped your ancestors

:3 I want my blood to be inside you, filthy slut

they wont come, they are too shallow to admit that their culture is built upon genocide to keep its empire together
just look in syria right now, they are preparing to commit more genocide on the kurds, even if its outside of their borders

Hi.
Please learn your history before spilling that shit out your whore mouth. Armenian genocide is non-existant.

I wish we genocided every single one of them

What genocide??

oy vey

Armenia

you have like half neighbor

What?

>Literally every one of their neighbours or former subjects despises them,
Only Fakegreeks and Armenians hate us.

>If every one of our neighbours hated us
What neighbours?

RARE flag friend

Youre from Krautchan?

Pyccкий знaeшь?

>they are preparing to commit more genocide on the kurds, even if its outside of their borders
Since when is killing terrorists a kind of genocide?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party

Spoken like a true roach.